change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• marcus_gsh's Profile Photo

Airport, Accomodation, Itinerary

Shanghai Shi Apr 1, 2014 at 1:48 AM

First time visiting Shanghai with 2 pax, around 7D6N during end of May 2014. Wish the itinerary won't be that compact and change hotel so frequent, also not very interested to musuem and gallery. Can please advice me how to arrange this 7D6N itinerary?

Since I yet buy flight ticket, which Shanghai airport is more nearer and convenient for tourist? Pudong or HongQiao?

For accomodation, my budget is around 600yuan per night. clean, near subway and nice location. Any suggestion?

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Recommendations for safe night activities for female traveler

Shanghai Apr 6, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Hello,

i will be visiting Shanghai in May and was wondering if there are any good recommendations for night activities? Are the drinking/cocktail places safe?

Appreciate any suggestions or advice!

more
    • puccapooh's Profile Photo

Want to see the Zhujiajiao Ancient Town.. HELP!!!

by puccapooh Online Now Jun 18, 2011 at 5:52 AM

We will be traveling from shenzhen to shanghai for 5 days and I want to include Zhujiajiao Ancient Town in our itinerary. I've read from some sources that it must be a day tour but in our budgeted time.. can we have it for half day?!! We will go there by 6AM by Hu Zhu Express Line and will arrive approx 7AM. Then plan to return in Shanghai after Lunch.. What are the time for Hu Zhu Bus Line going back to shanghai?

Please Help Me..

Thanks in Advance..

3 Answers Jun 19, 2011 at 7:08 PM
    • Which water town to visit?

by teskay Online Now May 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM

We will have an extra day in Shanghi in October and are considering a visit to one of the water towns. I have read about several towns close to an hour or so away. We don't want to fight large crowds and lots of commercial vendors. I would like to have your opinion about the towns of Zhujiajiao, Zhouzhuang or Suzhou. We would take a tour bus or maybe private vehicle that morning and return that evening. Any thoughts are welcome!

4 Answers May 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Zhujiajiao

by SandiM Online Now Jun 22, 2009 at 9:12 AM

We have selected Zhujiajiao as our daytrip from Shanghai (even though there are many others to explore, this is the one we decided on). After some searching, I found that there is a HuZhu Express Bus that will take us from somewhere near the People's Square to Zhujiajiao and it will only take about 1hr and 12RMB. Does anyone have specifics on where the pickup location is? From what I gather, it's on PuAn Rd, which I think is just south of the square. Is this correct? Is the bus area well marked so we're waiting in the right spot? We do want the Express line and not the slower, normal HuZhu line, and we want to leave around 6am. Also, where can I find a decent tourist map of Zhujiajiao online? We need to know where the bus drops you off in relation to the entrance to the water canal area, and how big a scope of walking we can anticipate. Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 20, 2010 at 1:59 PM
    • Zhujiajiao water village

by dhardie Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Would appreciate any opinions on whether it is worth seeing, only 4 days in Shanghai. Thanks

1 Answer Jun 24, 2007 at 6:25 PM