Zhuhai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

Guangzhou Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

more
    • rosielim's Profile Photo

Transportation from Airport to Dongmen

Shenzhen Dec 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hi, Is there another way to travel to Dongmen besides taxi? I understand that they do not use meters. What is the price like? I have booked a hotel in Dongmen for easy shopping. What are the places of interests in ShenZhen that I can visit besides shopping :P And may i know what will the temperature be during 1 Jan 2015. Tks& Rgds, Rosie

more
    • ABOUT GUANGZHOU

Guangzhou Nov 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am hearing negative feedbacks on safety issues in Guangzhou China. I am planning to travel soon to meet some manufacturers at Shang Ming Building, at Qifu Road, Baiyun district, Guangzhou together with my 2 other business partners. We are all Singaporean Indians and don not speak English. We are only planning to stay for 3 days only. This is our first time travelling to China. Please share your point of view on the safety issues at Guangzhou and please advise which hotel is safe or highly recommended. Looking for your response Thank you so much Patricia

more
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

Guangzhou Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

more
    • Travel Agency

by cpo982 Online Now Jun 4, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Could you please tell me if Global Span Tour Travels is a legitimate travel agency in Shenzhen? Thank you in advance for you help.

John

3 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 3:01 AM
    • is a visa needed in booking a hotel in zhuhai?

by sheilaperez Online Now May 28, 2014 at 3:11 PM

hi! im sheila from the philippines. we will be travelling to macau but our hotel is in zhuhai. do we need a visa for zhuhai?

5 Answers May 30, 2014 at 10:55 PM
    • travel agency

by Nolanbwbb Online Now May 11, 2014 at 9:02 AM

my name is nolan and iv been chatting with a woman that says shes in zhuhai working as a nanny,, she says she is from the philippines,,i am wanting her to come to America where i live and she has supposedly went to a travel agency to get them to get her visa and airline tickets,, she has her passport already she says.. she emailed me a letter supposedly from this travel agency that says visa is 200,, medical 200 and processing fee 100 and the airline ticket is 1350 to florida, usa, the contact name is Jerry Wu he will handle the process..the travel agency website is www.virtualtravels.com and the email address is inquiryvirtualtravels@asia.com......iv tried to email and it keeps saying this address is invalid....my question is does this travel agency exist in Zhuhai,,,does this man exist..it might b a scam.. i just dont know,, this is what im trying to find out b4 i send any money to her or him at this agency.. his phone number is +8613580900867 at the agency... can u plz tell me if this agency is for real??thank u,, Nolan.

8 Answers May 11, 2014 at 6:47 PM
    • travel agency

by Nolanbwbb Online Now May 11, 2014 at 8:57 AM

my name is nolan and iv been chatting with a woman that says shes in zhuhai working as a nanny,, she says she is from the philippines,,i am wanting her to come to America where i live and she has supposedly went to a travel agency to get them to get her visa and airline tickets,, she has her passport already she says.. she emailed me a letter supposedly from this travel agency that says visa is 200,, medical 200 and processing fee 100 and the airline ticket is 1350 to florida, usa, the contact name is Jerry Wu he will handle the process..the travel agency website is www.virtualtravels.com and the email address is inquiryvirtualtravels@asia.com......iv tried to email and it keeps saying this address is invalid....my question is does this travel agency exist in Zhuhai,,,does this man exist..it might b a scam.. i just dont know,, this is what im trying to find out b4 i send any money to her or him at this agency.. his phone number is +8613580900867 at the agency... can u plz tell me if this agency is for real??thank u,, Nolan.

3 Answers May 11, 2014 at 6:45 PM
    • Transportation from Zhuhai Gongbei area to Chimelong Hengqin Ocean Park

by Seawitch1 Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 10:11 AM

How do I get to Chimelong Hengqin Ocean Park from Zhuhai Gongbei area? What would be the bus route? I need to go in the morning and not return until 9:00pm.
      Is a taxi a better option? Will I have trouble getting a taxi on the return back to Zhuhai? Any idea of cost each way?

2 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 3:05 AM
    • US citizen to MACAU and ZHUHAI

by JenniferWang Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Hi, I'm American. I'm going to Macau for holiday. I like to ask if i need to apply for visa to macau and to zhuhai ?

5 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 6:49 AM
    • MACAU TO ZHUHAI THEN BACK TO MACAU

by AlexI247 Online Now Nov 25, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Hi im holding a PRC passport and is a permanent resident of Singapore .im going to Macau for holiday. i like to ask if i need to apply for visa to macau ? And do i need to have another visa from macau to zhuhai ?

3 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 6:17 PM
    • Zhuhai to Jinan University, Guangdong.

by NaTraveller Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Thanks MurphyR for the quick reply but I'm really wanting to know which station in Zhuhai for that bus to go to Jinan University in Guangzhou itself.

3 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 10:31 PM
    • Zhuhai to Jinan University, Guangdong.

by NaTraveller Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Hello there, this is our 1st time in Zhuhai and hope to take a bus from there to Jinan University in Guangdong. We would like to know:-
      1) Which bus/coach station to board the bus to Jinan university ?
      2) The Bus Nu., if any?
      3) What are the times of travel and intervals ?
      4) What is the fare for the journey ?

Thanks so much for your early response.

2 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    • China Visa for Malaysian passport (On arrival)?

by Ventine Online Now Nov 4, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Hi, we are holding Malaysian passport and would like to know if there is a possibility to apply for Visa on arrival or three days Visa at Gongbei?

1 Answer Nov 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM
    • China Visa for Malaysian passport (On arrival)?

by Ventine Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Hi, we are holding Malaysian passport and would like to know if there is a possibility to apply for Visa on arrival or three days Visa at Gongbei?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    • AmandaTravel's Profile Photo

From Macau to Zhuhai

by AmandaTravel Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Am planning to visit Macau & Zhuhai; all in 5days. Is this a good duration and what to do in Zhuhai?

5 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM
    • Bike Path with kids

by deepamora Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Hi, can you please suggest a good bicycle path that is not crowded, and also easy to get from Lotus bridge in Macau. Thank you

• Visa for china

by adri_ana Online Now Jul 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM

We are Australians travelling to Hong Kong, followed by Macau and then to China. Is it true that you can buy an entry visa to China at the border in ZhuHai?

2 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM
    • VOA for German- and Ukrainian citizens

by ChristianUA Online Now Jul 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Can we, German- and Ukrainian citizens, get VOA at Gongbai crossing?

3 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 2:09 AM
    • subaculture's Profile Photo

Gongbei - airport - Gongbei express bus timetable

by subaculture Online Now Jun 8, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Anyone know the Gongbei - airport - Gongbei express bus timetable? We have a flight in the morning from Zhuhai to Beijing at 8.30am. Is there a bus around 6am?

SC

6 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM
    • kcnaguit's Profile Photo

Metro train

by kcnaguit Online Now Feb 10, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Hi is the train from zhuhai to guangzhou open already?

3 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 2:50 AM
    • From Macau International Airport to GongBei Border

by raclsyee88 Online Now Jul 19, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Hi, i am from Malaysia and will be travel to Macau this end of Sept 2012. Can anyone advise me on the following:-
      a) from Macau to Gongbei Border (walk in) need to pay any fees?
      b) did i need to get visa to Zhuhai from Macau? (3 days trip)
      c) how much is the visa charges?
      d) any nearest Zhuhai Hotel (within walking distance) to Gongbei Border?

Thanks

2 Answers Jul 19, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    • Shenzhen to zhuhai or macao

by erichai Online Now Apr 26, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I'm from Malaysia arrived in Shenzhen Bao'an airport. I plan to travel from Shenzhen to zhuhai and Macao early on June this year. But which is the convenient way, Shenzhen to Zhuhai or to Macao? After that I will go to Guangzhou by train.

4 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM
    • transport

by misonogroup Online Now Oct 16, 2011 at 12:55 AM

I am arriving Zhuhai almost midnight and to go direct to Macau. What are the transport available?

3 Answers Oct 17, 2011 at 1:45 AM
    • Zhu Hai Shopping Centre

by CelesteSng Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 6:07 AM

Can anyone tell me is it possible to buy thermal wear at Zhu Hai Shopping Centre? Which shop I can go to & the price range for wool or cashmere materials? Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 13, 2011 at 2:48 AM
    • How to get to Zhu Hai from Macau airport

by DoreenTan Online Now Oct 6, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Hi,

I am visiting Zhu Hai from Macau. what are the available mode of transport and what are their prices ?

3 Answers Oct 6, 2011 at 11:53 PM
    • Visa on Arrival ?

by ucan Online Now Apr 14, 2011 at 8:05 AM

I am Indonesia Passport holder planning to go Hongkong by Next week.
      understand to Visit HK visa is not required. How about to Zhuhai? I am thinking to go there too. if need visa, can I apply from HK and how to apply.

Thanks

3 Answers Apr 16, 2011 at 4:10 AM
    • Seisei's Profile Photo

ZHUHAI HOTELS

by Seisei Online Now Apr 11, 2011 at 7:57 AM

please advice one of the hotel i give below, so i can final my booking, i want to travel and stay 3 days, so please advice well which one is most convenient for me

1- Home Inns - Zhuhai Jiuzhou City store Chittagong
      Address: Zhuhai City District, King Lok Road 36 (Xinhua Bookstore)

2- Home Inns - Zhuhai Xiangzhou shop
      Address: Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province Lion Road District No. 158-162

3- Home Inns - Walking Street shop Gongbei
      Address: Zhuhai City No. 293 Lianhua Road, Beaconsfield District 6

2 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 8:30 PM
    • Seisei's Profile Photo

GZ to ZHUHAI

by Seisei Online Now Mar 23, 2011 at 9:05 AM

how much it cost to go ZHUHAI from Guangzhou, and how much time it need ?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2011 at 6:13 AM
    • Seisei's Profile Photo

First time to ZHUHAI

by Seisei Online Now Mar 17, 2011 at 9:30 AM

i plan my trip for zhuhai and its first time , so can anyone advice me
      1- which is best place/district/area to stay,
      2- how to go beaches ,
      3- any budget hotel around 150RMB
      or any helpful website about zhuhai

i m waiting for favourable reply

1 Answer Mar 20, 2011 at 1:55 AM
    • From Zhuhai to Macau

by slmook Online Now Mar 6, 2011 at 6:49 PM

I plan to travel from Zhuhai to Macau on 24 Dec 11 morning, it is Christmas Eve and also Saturday, I am worry it will be very crowded at Gongbei Custom.

Should I cross the border as early as possible ie 7:30am to 8:ooam to avoid the big crowd or it will be the same no matter what time I go to the Custom. Normally how long will it take in the Gongbei Custom clearance ?

1 Answer Mar 6, 2011 at 8:50 PM
    • Benice's Profile Photo

Day trip to Zhuhai from Macau

by Benice Online Now Feb 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Hi,

I'll be travelling to HK and Macau on Nov this year. I would like to do a day trip to Zhuhai too from Macau. I prefer to join a day tour rather than travelling by myself. Do you know any tours that I can join from Macau to Zhuhai for a day?
      Thank you

3 Answers Mar 11, 2011 at 7:24 PM
    • Bus Schedule Zhuhai To Yangshuo

by lowbang Online Now Nov 14, 2010 at 5:21 AM

Please help
      I need to know
      a)which bus station in Gongbei to take the bus to Yangshuo
      b) What is the bus schedule like ?
      c)All else fail, it is sensible to take a bus to Guangzhou and then change for another bus from train station or bus station to Yangshuo?
      Thank you for dyour kind help.
      Regards.

2 Answers Nov 17, 2010 at 7:29 AM
    • leesng's Profile Photo

Need detailed help

by leesng Online Now Nov 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM

I'm planning to get to Macau from Zhuhai Airport on Dec 3 - 5. Can someone help answer my questions:

1. Are there buses that will take me to the customs border?
      a) Can you tell me the buses?
      b) What are the operating times of buses from Airport to Macau & vice versa?
      b) Does anyone know if the buses keep the same schedule even on a Sunday?
      I need to get to Zhuhai Airport by 9am on Sunday to catch an 11am flight.

2. What is the operating hours of the China/Macau border?

Really appreciate anyone's help on the above.

2 Answers Nov 11, 2010 at 6:53 AM