Zhongshan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Guzhen to Shenzhen

by Ray251013 Online Now Oct 25, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Thanks for the answer, from goggle map, Guzhen is very far away from Fu Hua Dao. Going there is also a problem, how to go? Any better solution directly to Shenzhen. Thanks.

4 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 3:50 AM
    • Guzhen to Shenzhen

by Ray251013 Online Now Oct 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Can someone tell me how can I go to Shenzhen from Guzhen Xindu hotel?

1 Answer Oct 25, 2013 at 2:30 AM
    • Apartments

by Laohu Online Now Jun 22, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Hi, I'll move to Zhongshan, Xiaolan county very soon. Anybody can tell me if it is possible to find an apartment?

2 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 6:12 PM
    • s72000000's Profile Photo

Lighting Street

by s72000000 Online Now Jul 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM

hi friends all
      i will like 'to visit Xinxing Road, known locally as the "Lighting Street".Guzhen 'town Zhongshan.
      i will b coming from hong kong.which bus shall i catch from zhongshan port in month of september.'to visit guzhen.
      thnx

7 Answers Jul 23, 2009 at 2:16 AM
    • budapest1966's Profile Photo

Best way from Zhongshan to Macau airport

by budapest1966 Online Now Apr 18, 2009 at 11:43 PM

I have an evening flight out of Macau (flight is at 9:10pm) and was wondering what would be the best way to get there (quick, low hassle, etc).

I think there is a ferry from Zhongshan to Macau, but I don't know at what time it leaves, how long it takes, how much it costs.

I am sure there are buses from Zhongshan to Zhuhai (then can get to Macau), but don't know what time they leave, how long it takes, cost, or how to get from zhuhai to the macau airport.

Which option is better? Is either easier/quicker with respect to customs/immigration?

I should make it to the AIRPORT in Macau no later that 8pm, so what time should I leave Zhongshan??

Thanks a bunch ... I know I asked a lot of questions. :-)

5 Answers Apr 23, 2009 at 7:13 PM
    • Macau to Zhongshan

by Traveller118 Online Now Feb 16, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Hi , can anyone confirm that there is a direct bus from Macau to Zhongshan. Most recommendation received were Macau to Zhuhai then Zhuhai to Zhongshan which sound too inconvenience. Just wondering
      1)How far is this bus station ( Macau - Zhongshan route ) from Macau airport and how to get there ?
      2) Any bus depart after 2 pm ? What is the frequency ?
      3) If I take taxi , how much taxi fare would be from Macau to Zhondshan ?
      4) Is mid Nov considered peak season in Zhongshan ? Should I prebook a hotel first ?

Thanks,
      Traveller118
      Malaysia

3 Answers Feb 18, 2009 at 1:54 AM
    • Hotel in Zhongshan

by Traveller118 Online Now Feb 16, 2009 at 2:43 AM

Hi,
      Planning for a shopping trip to Zhongshan ,
      1)Pls recommend a convenient and safe hotel with budget less than RMB300 ie shopping area is within walking distance and food stall are just around the corner.

• Ferry Shenzhen to Zhongshan

by GreenTeas Online Now Dec 23, 2008 at 1:30 AM

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a ferry from Shekou (Shenzhen) to Zhongshan? If not, what about the bus from Futian? I don't want to go all the way to Luohu.

Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 23, 2008 at 5:30 AM
    • From Shenzen airport to zhongshan

by sandytong Online Now Dec 3, 2006 at 7:10 PM

What is the easiest way from Shenzhen airport to Zhongshan, Is there direct bus? Taxi? How long is the trip? Thanks in advance

6 Answers Dec 6, 2006 at 9:04 AM
    • Getting from Guangzhou city to Zhongshan

by Lyn_from_Singapore Online Now Nov 26, 2006 at 7:22 AM

Hello Everyone!

We will be staying in the China Hotel, Guangzhou and would like to visit Zhongshan. Are there are any transport options that I can consider? Would greatly appreciate if there are any websites or telephone numbers for me to contact. Thank you!

Lyn_from_Singapore

8 Answers Nov 27, 2006 at 8:30 PM
    • regarding VISA

by zong Online Now Oct 17, 2006 at 12:00 AM

do any one of u know the place where i can extend my visa in zhongshan city...

1 Answer Oct 19, 2006 at 10:02 AM
    • easiest and cheapest way to zhongshan from beijing

by sunshine#88 Online Now Sep 3, 2006 at 8:19 PM

As i have just started teaching english in beijing i need to know the easiest and cheapest ways to get to zhongshan from beijing. For example the closest airport, how much for a flight and how to connect to zhongshan from there! Any and all help is welcome thank you very very much.

• Dextrin's Profile Photo

Travel and Soccer

by Dextrin Online Now Apr 25, 2006 at 9:01 PM

How do you get from Zhongshan to Shenzhen? How long does it take and what does it cost? Does Shenzhen have a soccer team in the Chinese national league?

1 Answer Apr 25, 2006 at 9:53 PM
    • myspices's Profile Photo

Getting to Zhongshan From Zhuhai

by myspices Online Now Mar 31, 2006 at 11:30 AM

Hi,
      Would appreciate if someone can tell me how to get to Zhongshan from Zhuhai by bus? How long is the journey and what is the fare like?
      Is there a bus from Zhongshan to Guangzhou? How long is the journey and how much is the ticket ? Where does it stop in Guangzhou ?
      Thanks much.

4 Answers Nov 27, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    • shaofei's Profile Photo

How to get to Zhongshan from Macau.

by shaofei Online Now Jan 29, 2006 at 11:21 PM

Hi,

Is there a direct bus or ferry service to ZhongShan? Or must i take it from Zhuhai instead?

5 Answers Feb 16, 2009 at 2:38 AM
    • syoka's Profile Photo

Living in ZhongShan

by syoka Online Now May 25, 2005 at 9:24 PM

I will be relocating in ZhongShan this June... but i will be working in "Jishui Industrial Zone,Nantou,Zhongshan" any ideas and suggestions.... Thanks

1 Answer Jul 11, 2005 at 6:08 PM
    • Aussie_Bne's Profile Photo

Map of Zhongshan and Things to do and see

by Aussie_Bne Online Now Jan 16, 2005 at 3:17 AM

I am looking for an english map of Zhongshan and a list of places to visit and things to do. Thanks Steve

1 Answer Jan 16, 2005 at 8:17 PM
    • Vacation in Zhongshan

by Kache Online Now Apr 19, 2004 at 1:12 AM

Is there going to be any events in Zhongshan City(Guangdong) in the first half on June 2004? I will stay there for two weeks then and I'd like know about shopping, attractions, bars and events of the city. I appreciate any information you can give me, thanks in advance!!!

5 Answers May 8, 2004 at 1:07 AM
    • jbealey's Profile Photo

Zhongshan to Hong Kong??

by jbealey Online Now Mar 31, 2004 at 7:35 PM

Any tips on the best way to get from the mainland China (I'm currently in Zhongshan City, but I assume I will leave from Guangzhou) to Hong Kong, and from Hong Kong to the airport? I have a Chinese visa currently, do I also need at least a transit visa to pass through HK? Thanks much! Josh

4 Answers Apr 21, 2004 at 6:03 AM
    • Zhongshan ,Guangdong

by footprint13 Online Now Oct 29, 2002 at 5:51 PM

Hi all, I needed some information on this place. As I may be going there for training for a yr. May i know, wat is the standard of living there as compared to Suzhou or Guangzhou? Is that place safe for a female stayer? Is there a good puvlic transport network? What is the cost of living there. I will be given monthly allowance of 12k, will have to pay for my accomodation + utilties charges , everything by myself. What is range of rental rates like in the city (1 room apartment)? thank you... all information given will be greatly appreciated

3 Answers Nov 13, 2002 at 1:30 AM