Zhengzhou

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shopping for local items

by ESD2013 Online Now Nov 16, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Looking to buy local items - not from malls. Looking for unique textile, pottery, jewelry, silk or jade. Any suggestions?

1 Answer Nov 24, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    • Living in Zhoukou

by conan0204 Online Now Jan 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Hi there! I have posted on the Zhoukou forum as well. I am going to be relocating to Zhoukou mid-Feb to teach English for one year. It seems that because Zhoukou is quite remote and rural, there is not much information online. I would like to speak to anyone living in Zhoukou or Henan, for that matter, about life there; facilities (gym, supermarket etc.), how I should prepare, basically anyone who has been through the experience of relocating to a completely new environment for advice. I am excited, don't get me wrong, but also apprehensive about being prepared to embrace the experience fully.

As well, I will fly into PEK and prefer to catch train or bus from there to Zhoukou. I have googled this so many times and can't find many websites that aren't in Chinese, for which my computer is incompatible anyway, or that I can't access for this, that or the other reason. Can someone please help me out? Where do I catch the train from? Is the bus easier and cheaper? How much? Just one last thing, has anyone heard of Big Stone China? Anyone taught there?

Thank you and look forward to reading your replies. Of course, any other advice you can pass my way would be much appreciated as well.

4 Answers Jun 8, 2010 at 2:41 AM
    • ellyse's Profile Photo

Zhengzhou -- Shanghai train tickets... HELP!

by ellyse Online Now Mar 8, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Does anyone have contacts to offer for train tickets in Zhengzhou?
      We need about 30 train tickets for the K151/K154 train, Zhengzhou -- Shanghai, on a Sunday at the end of this month.
      Without paying a bomb for commission! :(

• Zhengzhou to Yiwu

by k-tina Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 4:34 AM

please I need help in april i am traveling to China and i will be in Zengzhou
      but I need to go to Yiwu from Zengzhou can anyone tell me the best way to go.
      Thank you.

2 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 7:15 AM
    • Any recommend budget hotel in Zhengzhou?

by Simoun Online Now Oct 13, 2007 at 6:57 PM

Hi, i'm going to Zhengzhou in Jan 08 and don't know yet where to stay.
      i've planned to stay for a few days to see Luoyang, Kaifeng and Shaolin before heading off to Xi'an.
      Could anyone please recommend a reasonable hotel in Zhengzhou. Thanks.

6 Answers Oct 18, 2007 at 2:29 AM
    • gigi888's Profile Photo

Information About the city of Zhengzhou

by gigi888 Online Now Sep 22, 2007 at 8:29 AM

Hi :) I will soon relocate to Zhengzhou and I would like to know the following:

1. are there internet cafes I can use at all times?
      2. are there any shops/stores with western supplies (e.g. shampoo, soap, foodstuffs, etc)
      3. any good western restaurants?

thank you very much... i hope to hear from you (and maybe meet you in zhengzhou, if you live there).

gigi

3 Answers Mar 8, 2008 at 11:42 PM
    • gaolei's Profile Photo

Has anyone been here?

by gaolei Online Now Feb 12, 2003 at 6:27 AM

I expect to go here in a few months for work. I have been to the airport here on the way to Louyang, but never to the city of Zhengzhou. Any hotel experiences, restaurants or nightlife?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2007 at 4:52 AM