Zhengzhou Travel Answers

change location
gaolei's Profile Photo

Has anyone been here?

by gaolei Online Now Feb 12, 2003 at 6:27 AM

I expect to go here in a few months for work. I have been to the airport here on the way to Louyang, but never to the city of Zhengzhou. Any hotel experiences, restaurants or nightlife?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • bhemak's Profile Photo

Re: Has anyone been here?

by bhemak Online Now Aug 3, 2004 at 3:07 AM

I had some training in the town to be an englsih teacher. I was there for four days. There are numerous Western restaurants jsut north of JIn Shui Lu including a KFC, a bad Pizza place, and a good east/west dinner. Across from the KFC is a bar of good cleanliness and price. A friend of mine teaches english the hotel workers of the Holiday Inn on the north east side of town. The hotel is in combination with several others and together it was rated as one of the best hotels in Asia. I only saw the lobby and a restaurant. I do know it is very high end.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Has anyone been here?

by psychicchap Online Now Dec 16, 2005 at 11:57 PM

oh yes, how can i forget this place. i visited this place coz i got married to my chinese girl friend :)

this place is ok. tier 2 city in china. you can get shopping malls, super markets, KFC, Mcdonalds. Food and Fruits are damn cheap. Overall cost of living is also very cheap. i remember i hosted a party in one of the restaurants for 10 persons and it just costed me around 900 Yuan..(approx 100 USD)

i lived in a hotel called Fengleyuan Business Hotel. fengleyuan@fengleyuan.net is the email. its having two locations in the city. the one in which i lived was on Hua Yuan Road. it costed me 390 Yuan for a king size room and a complementary buffet breakfast. overall experience was good.

if you want to more, get in touch with me :)

• yangzhigong's Profile Photo

Re: Has anyone been here?

by yangzhigong Online Now Aug 25, 2007 at 4:52 AM

I think this city is not worth travelling. Goods price here is very cheap.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines