Zhejiang Sheng

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Thai food in Hangzhou

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 3:08 AM

What is the best Thai restaurant in Hangzhou?

more
    • Life in Ningbo for an expat

Ningbo Mar 30, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Hello,
      I have taught in China and Thailand but never Ningbo. How does it rate as far as a good place to live and teach for one from the USA that enjoys life and friends. How is the food and what about the level of pollution? What is the best and worst of Ningbo?
      Thanks, Wade

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Day trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hello,

I'm on business trip to Shanghai in mid may and was considering a weekend trip to Hangzhou. To tour the west lake (mix of boat and walk), would 4 hours be sufficient? I'm thinking to take an early train from Shanghai and arrive in Hangzhou around 8 plus and to get to the west lake by 9am. Later in the afternoon, around 3pm, to catch a train back to Shanghai.

Appreciate any suggestions or advice. Thanks!

more

Popular Zhejiang Sheng Travel Answer Locations

• phingy's Profile Photo

Day trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hello,

I'm on business trip to Shanghai in mid may and was considering a weekend trip to Hangzhou. To tour the west lake (mix of boat and walk), would 4 hours be sufficient? I'm thinking to take an early train from Shanghai and arrive in Hangzhou around 8 plus and to get to the west lake by 9am. Later in the afternoon, around 3pm, to catch a train back to Shanghai.

Appreciate any suggestions or advice. Thanks!

7 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 6:43 PM
    • Thai food in Hangzhou

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 3:08 AM

What is the best Thai restaurant in Hangzhou?

2 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 4:22 AM
    • Life in Ningbo for an expat

Ningbo Mar 30, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Hello,
      I have taught in China and Thailand but never Ningbo. How does it rate as far as a good place to live and teach for one from the USA that enjoys life and friends. How is the food and what about the level of pollution? What is the best and worst of Ningbo?
      Thanks, Wade

1 Answer Mar 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • orchid1949's Profile Photo

Hengdian studio

Hangzhou Mar 3, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Hi,

I will visit Hangzhou about 5 days next month. During my stay I would like to go to see the place where many films were shot. Could we go to hengdian visit the place and come back to HZ in one day ? Or we should stay overnight , but what do we do after the area is closed.

How do we go from H.Z ? Wher do we take the bus ? 

Thank you.

I

3 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 11:49 PM
    • Crystal Jewelry

Yiwu Dec 2, 2013 at 5:06 AM

Where can I find the best wholesale prices of crystal jewelry sets in Yiwu?

• ask for hotel name

Yiwu Nov 8, 2013 at 11:25 PM

in last april i was in yiwu so i goes to a big hotel where there is sauna and massage i remember the front of the hotel is all lighting and the sauna bath in the 1st floor, the rest area is on the 2nd floor where there is billard restaurant table tennis and other, in the 4th floor there is the massage area, also i remember that full body massage is for 300 RMB with free sauna....i ask if someone know the name of this hotel....i wait for your answers

1 Answer Nov 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM
    • which Bus Numbers, & from Which Bus station?

Xitang Nov 8, 2013 at 3:35 AM

which Bus Numbers do i take from Jiashan to Xitang Water Village?,& from which Bus station in Jiashan?,if there is more than one Bus station.?
      Also from Shanghai if going to Jiashan,by Train.Which is the best Shanghai Train station to depart from?,which gets me into the main Train Station in Jiashan?

I believe ,if i go from certain Shanghai Train stations they arrive at Jiashan South?,which is more of a problem getting a Bus from to Xitang Water Village?.So which is the best Shanghai Train Station Departure point,which takes me to
      Jiashan(Main Train Station),for easy Bus access to Xitang?.

Does anyone know the Train number on a suitable mid morning Train journey from the best Shanghai Train

departure Station,which gets me into Jiashan(Main Train Station)?

Thanks for all advice offered
      Rob

1 Answer Nov 11, 2013 at 12:46 AM
    • BihijaA's Profile Photo

cheap hotel in yiwu near futian

Yiwu Oct 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM

please advise cheap hotel in yiwu near futian.

can i get an interpeter/guide  to assist me in yiwu?

i will be in yiwu in 11nov and out on 17nov.

please advise ur charges if any .

2 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 6:07 AM
    • What is the best spot around the hangzhou, china, West Lake area for a massage?

Hangzhou Sep 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Is it safe to get a massage in Hangzhou, china

2 Answers Sep 16, 2013 at 4:25 AM
    • vieviengan's Profile Photo

Hotel near to District 1 at Futian market

Yiwu Aug 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I would like to know which hotel is nearby this District 1 at Futian market as I know this market is stretches a few km, so I would like to go to District 1, please tell me if you know which hotel is located near District 1

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    • Festival in Putuoshan

Putuoshan Aug 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Hello guys, I'm Kaca from Indonesia. Is it any festival will be held on Putuoshan in 21 - 24 Oct 2013? I need any information available for it to arrange the tour for my client. Thank you very much for y'all help. :))

1 Answer Sep 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    • LenaU's Profile Photo

bus

Hangzhou Jun 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

How to reach May's Resort Hotel wich is on 277 Tianzhu Road, Xihu from Hangzhou Railway station by bus? Thanks

3 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    • Without knowing chinese

Hangzhou May 17, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hi I am new to Hangzhou, Can I rent a bicycle at Westlake? I do not know chinese. Do people understand English ?

6 Answers May 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM
    • What are the toursit places I can visit near Gong Shou?

Hangzhou May 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM

How can I reach to West Lake from GongShou? Can I use bike or public transport? I don't know Chinese. I can speak English

4 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 11:43 PM
    • ezaguryk's Profile Photo

any recommendation for a hotel

Yiwu Mar 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM

any recomendation for a hotel in yiwu that it is centric, nice, places to eat and not far to the international trade center

2 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    • How to travel on a budget

Hangzhou Mar 11, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I will be forced into early retirement August 1, 2013, and my wife (already retired) and I would like to travel China for 6 months, starting with Hangzhou. I have started a budget and the biggest cost is lodging (not including the flight from the US). Even the cheapest hotels runs about $30 a day. That alone with eat away my saving quickly. How do you travelers go to so many places each year? Any advice and how to travel for half a year on the cheap would be appreciated.

6 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    • Working in Fuyang, but want to visit Xitang or Wuzhun

Xitang Jan 9, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Hello World, I am currently working in Fuyang, near Hangzhou. I have Sunday free and wanted to visit Xitang or Wuzhun. Could someone advise the best way to get to those places. From what I can gather I need to get to Hangzhou, I can then get a bus. However which bus, where does it leave, timetables etc. Any help will be greatly recieved and appreciated.

• Knitting wool shop

Hangzhou Nov 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM

My sister is living in Hangzhou for a few months and is having trouble find a wool shop to buy baby wool for knitting. Can anyone help please.

5 Answers Apr 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

Booking Train Tickets in holiday Season

Hangzhou Aug 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Its just one month exactly when i fly off to China. On Wednesday 3rd October I want to take the night train non stop to Guangzhuo. I know the train number and times but am i going to have a problem booking the ticket ? I can book the ticket in Shanghai 4 days earlier but is this enough time? With the whole of China on the move in this period I am worried I will not get a ticket.

Also can i book online and if so, how do i get my ticket ? I need good advise on this as my trip depends on me getting that train.

12 Answers Aug 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Shaoxing: Night Life & Swimming

Shaoxing May 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Are there any nice bars where a traveller can sit and while away an evening?

Also i love swimming so I wondered is there a public swimming pool, or is it just the hotels that have pools ?

1 Answer May 16, 2012 at 4:17 AM

6 Days in Shaoxing

Shaoxing May 13, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Sometimes when we travel LESS CAN BE MORE. I mean that my travel plans start at Shanghai in September, and I may stay in Shaoxing for 6 days, using it as a base. it looks like a great city to explore so i thought "why dash around from place to place? " so I was wondering (besides going to old Shanghai or West Lake) can anyone recommend some nice villages or countryside to visit which can be accessed from Shaoxing in a day ?

I just thought that staying in Shaoxing would be great; I can feel a little part of life there and also get local busses to interesting places

Al comments welcome

shaoxing to wuhan

Shaoxing Mar 26, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I am considering taking the fast train from wuhan to guangzhuo but I need to get from shaoxing to wuhan to connect. any ideas ?

11 Answers Mar 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM
    • I am looking for a flat for 3 months

Yiwu Feb 2, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Hello,

i would like to stay in summer 3 months in Yiwu,
      i thinka abaut rent a flat... 2 bed rooms, kitchen, bathroom

what it is the price abaut?

4 Answers Feb 5, 2012 at 1:50 PM
    • From airport to Ssaw Hotel @ 221 Jiefang Road & other related questions

Hangzhou Oct 11, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Hi

Can anyone advise me the following?

1. How many airports are there in Hangzhou?
      2. How to get from the International airport to Ssaw Hotel @ 221 Jiefang Road?
      3. Is the taxi a safe & convenient means of transport to get around?
      4. Approximately how much would it cost from the airport to the above mentioned hotel and how long would the journey take?
      5. Would it be advisable to purchase train tickets to Shanghai beforehand?
      6. How can I check out the train times to go to Shanghai and return?

Many thanks in advance
      O

4 Answers Oct 12, 2011 at 8:28 AM
    • Hiring a car & driver

Hangzhou Aug 22, 2011 at 1:04 PM

I am looking to hire a car & driver (professional & English speaking preferred) to take me to Anji & Huzhou on Thursday and possibly Friday. Are there companies that can be contacted/recommended?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2011 at 1:22 PM
    • 10th Jan'2012 - 05th Feb'2012 in Hangzhou

Hangzhou Aug 20, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Dear All,

Will be visiting China for the first time that too Hangzhou from 10th Jan'2012 - 05th Feb'2012. Will be staying at an friend's place located at Meichen (Zhejiang > Hangzhou > Jiande > XinAnJiang > Meichen) till 02nd Feb'2012. Then from 02nd Feb'2012 to 05th Feb'2012 planning to stay near Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport as my flight departure will be late night of 05th Feb'2012.

Appreciate if any of you all can help to give me few tips about Hangzhou and also any cheap budget hotels near to Xiaoshan International Airport. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Aug 22, 2011 at 2:06 AM
    • Living/Teaching in Hangzhou

Hangzhou Jun 17, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Hi, I have been offered a contract to teach English for a year in Hangzhou at an English First language school. Does anyone have any information about this program/school/living in Hangzhou as an American?
      I would appreciate anything- Thanks!

7 Answers Apr 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Hangzhou West Lake Scenic spots

Hangzhou Jun 7, 2011 at 6:45 PM

I'd like to find a map of West Lake's sscenic spots, what side of the lake they are located on etc. I want this because I only have a few hours to spend at West Lake and I want to target the areas with the most scenic bridges, pavillions, etc for photography.

4 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 3:26 AM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Bus Travel in China--Hangzhou to Huangshan (September)

Hangzhou May 16, 2011 at 6:07 PM

How does bus travel 'work' in China between Hangzhou and Huangshan (Tangkou)? If we buy a roundtrip ticket to Tangkou from Hangzhou (is there enough time to buy it the night before or even day of?), do we get some kind of guarantee that we will definitely get on that bus going to and coming from? I don't want to get down to the bottom of Huangshan after our 2 day exploration only to find the bus is sold out to get back to Hangzhou (anybody got the schedule for Tangkou-Hangzhou as well as Tangkou-Tunxi-Hangzhou? I heard this route might be faster than the direct from Tangkou but it depends on when these buses leave Tangkou. We might opt for sitting for 5 hours over going 1 hr, waiting 2 hrs, then sitting for another 4hrs etc). Please and thanks!

3 Answers May 18, 2011 at 8:40 AM
    • yin's Profile Photo

What to see

Hangzhou Mar 26, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I would travel to Hangzhou at the end of May for a couple days, any recommendation for sightseeing or things to do in a relaxing way ? If any traveller want to join, please leave me a message.

4 Answers Aug 19, 2011 at 8:40 PM