change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aleem187's Profile Photo

video games arcades

Guangzhou Oct 3, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Hi,,where can i found the best video games arcades in Guangzhou?

• YNTC Luxury bus from Kunming

Lijiang Sep 23, 2015 at 6:26 AM

I have read on the internet that there is a bus service operated by YNTAC using Volvo luxury bus and is non-smoking.
      Appreciate if you could help provide answers to these questions so that I can be better prepared for the trip:
      a) Does the luxury bus service from Kunming to lijiang still operate?
      b) Which bus station do I go to take the bus?
      c) What are the departure times from Kunming?
      d) How many hours does it take to travel from Kunming to Lijiang
      e) What is the cost of the ticket?
      Thank you very much.

• rosielim's Profile Photo

High speed train

China Sep 21, 2015 at 2:20 AM

I would like to travel from Humen, Dong Guan to Guilin.
      I have actually got the details from
      but am not sure where exactly is the station in Humen.
      I will arrive Shenzhen in the morning and proceed to Dongguan to do some paper and decide to
      take a high speed train from here to Guilin.
      Would appreciate it very much if anyone can advice me.
      Thank you.

• Travel tips?

Qingdao Sep 21, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Has anyone traveled to Qingdao for Chuseok/ Mid autumn festival?? Any tips for things I should do/see around this time? I will be there for 3 1/2 days. TIA.

• sirgaw's Profile Photo

Maglev station

Shanghai Sep 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Hi everyone,

Lady Gaw and I are going to parts of China in a few weeks time and although it is more expensive, we want to leave Shanghai city area to airport via the maglev train. We'll get to that station by taxi. I want to visit the maglev museum which I believe is part of the station complex and I'm hoping there is a left baggage area where we can dump our bags for an hour or so while we visit the museum and maybe grab some lunch at a nearby. Does anyone know if there is a left baggage area at that station complex please.

Thanks in advance

• Is it safe enough for a 6 year old boy to cycle on the city walls in Xian ?

China Sep 16, 2015 at 6:35 PM

Is it safe enough for a 6 year old boy to cycle on the city walls in Xian ? He is a good cyclist and I am looking for ways to include physical activity in our family holiday. Thanks!

• Car rental from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigau

China Sep 12, 2015 at 2:06 AM

My name is Luong, I come from Hanoi, Vietnam. I am going to visit 6 days in China wth some friends.
      We’ll arrive at Chengdu on 18th-Oct, at 3:40 pm and come back to Hanoi on 23-Oct, at 4:40 pm
      I need a MPV Buick for 7 people, with driver to travel Jiuzhaigau and Huanglong in that time (no need to pick up from airport).
      We’ll provide accommodation and meal for driver.
      Please help me, where and how much I'll pay for this service

This is the plan we intend to do, could you give some advice if you see it’s not reasonable.
      Day 1 (18th-Oct):
      - Fly to Chengdu 12:30-3:40pm
      - Checkin Hotel, Check car rental
      - City tour in down town, shopping
      - Overnight in Chengdu
      Day 2 (19th-Oct):
      - Go to Jiuzhaigou 423km 6:00am
      - Visit the Diexi lake and Songpan old town
      - Overnight in Jiuzhaigou
      Day 3+4 (20th-Oct and 21st-Oct):
      - Enjoy in Jiuzhaigou
      - Overnight in Jiuzhaigou
      Day 5 (22nd-Oct):
      - Go to Huanglong
      - Visit Maoxian city and Overnight here
      Day 6(23rd-Oct):
      - Come back to Chengdu Airport from Maoxian
      - Fly to Hanoi 4:40-5:50pm

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

• China vacation

China Sep 21, 2015 at 4:34 AM

Has anyone traveled to Qingdao for Chuseok/ Mid autumn festival?? Any tips for things I should do/see around this time? I will be there for 3 1/2 days. TIA.

• Things to do in Beijing for 6 year old boy

Beijing Sep 16, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Would you recommend the following activities for a 6 year old machine- mad English speaking boy, visiting just for a few days - the aviation museum, sony explorascience? Also what age is Fundazzle geared to and would Aussie kids enjoy it ( 6 and 9) ?

• animal conservation-friendly places to visit with kids

China Sep 16, 2015 at 6:12 PM

We want to visit Beijing and other destinations in China. We have kids that are passionate about animal conservation and we want them to come away with a positive view of China. Are there any zoos/acquariums/ conservation parks that would you recommend from this perspective? We have read that Beijing zoo has cramped enclosures and poor practices and want to avoid it - how about the aquarium in Beijing? How about Milu Park (and is that easy to get to?) How about the pandas in Chengdu? How about HK zoo? Any other ideas? Thanks so much. Our kids are 9 and 6

• Apartments

Shekou Sep 19, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Are there any apartments available for stay in Shekou? I am travelling from Oct 28 to Nov 1 in Shekou
      Can anyone suggest good and reasonably priced apartments in Shekou?

• 2 Weeks in South China : Shanghai to Hong Kong?

China Oct 1, 2015 at 1:15 PM

I'm considering going to China for about 2 weeks in December with a chinese-speaking friend. I've been to North China before so am considering southward of Shanghai. Its a massive country though, is Shanghai to Hong Kong too great a distance? Is there any alternative route you would recommend?

• bus HKIA to Guangzhou then bus to Conghua

Guangzhou Oct 2, 2015 at 2:36 PM

I am planning to take one of the buses from HK international airport to Guangzhou and then then transfer to another bus to Conghua (to the main bus station in Conghua). But checking the schedules and routes below make me confused because it seems the HKIA buses stop at different hotels in Guangzhou but not at the East railway station in Guangzhou from where I think the buses to Conghua depart. Any tips on how to make a smooth transfer?

• Rahamat's Profile Photo

Bullet Train

China Sep 17, 2015 at 9:49 PM

I want to know if there is a bullet train service from Xuzhou to Xian and from Xian to Shanghai. If not, what sort of trains run on these lines and what sort of soft sleeper cabin are there.

• Attractions between Hong Kong and Shanghai. Travelling by train

China Sep 17, 2015 at 9:47 PM

I asked another question a few weeks ago about itinerary options from Hong Kong to see south China. We can also return home from Shanghai so the question now is: we will be in Hong Kong in May, 2016. We need to get to Shanghai and are thinking of going there by train and visiting Guilin /Yangshuo and Hangzhou along the way. Any other sites worth visiting for a day or two along that route? It doesn't need to be direct (detours are possible) as we have some time for this trip.

Thank you.

• Canadian to RMB exchamge

Beijing Oct 1, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Can anyone tell me their experience to exchange Canaduan $ to Chinese RMB? Is the daily rate converted like on Do they charge commissions or a flat rate per transaction? Should I buy RMB before leaving Canada? On a busy tour with Sinorama Holidays so I won't have time to seek ATM and they say I can exchange in the hotels. Not sure of the conversion rate. Thanks for any ideas.

Popular Zhejiang Sheng Travel Answer Locations

• ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Walking around West Lake

Hangzhou Jul 27, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I do not know how to ride a bike so I plan to walk around West Lake. I would be there in early January. I know the lake is large and has a lot of small paths that deviate from the general trail around the lake. How long would it take for a leisurely walk around the lake?

I like to take photos. Which side of the lake is the most scenic, especially during sunrise and sunset?

1 Answer Jul 27, 2015 at 8:04 PM
    • sheesha lounge in ningbo.

Ningbo Jul 13, 2015 at 7:38 PM

I m now in yinzhou district in Ningbo,china and want to smoke sheesha in nearby area. Please let me know where i can get hookah lounge in my nearest distance.

1 Answer Sep 7, 2015 at 6:07 PM
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Connecting from Suzhou to Wuzhen and from Wuzhen to Hangzhou.

Wuzhen Jul 7, 2015 at 10:57 PM

I am wondering which way is the easiest going from Suzhou to Wuzhen. Should I take the bus directly from Suzhou to Wuzhen or should I take the high speed train from Suzhou to Tongxiang and than transfer to a bus to Wuzhen? How long would it take by bus and by train and bus?

Is there a bus from Wuzhen to Hangzhou? Should I, instead, take the bus from Wuzhen to Tongxiang and then take the high speed train from Tongxiang to Hangzhou?

Thank you

3 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 5:37 PM
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Putuoshan question

Putuoshan Jun 8, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Is there a way to get to Putuoshan from Shanghai? If so, how? How about from Hangzhou? Is one day enough on Putuoshan? Are there accommodations on the island?

• ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Putuoshan Questions

Hangzhou Jun 4, 2015 at 7:56 PM

How do I go to Putuoshan from Hangzhou? Do I take the bus to Putuoshan? If so, where do I catch the bus in Hangzhou and how long does it take to get there? Also, how many days are sufficient to spend on Putuoshan? Are the temples on the island close together? Are there accommodations on the island?

Thank you

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Does Zhejiang Loong Airlines have its own Inflight Magazine?

Hangzhou Feb 19, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Has anyone flown with Zhejiang Loong Airlines also known as Loongair? If yes, does this airline have its own Inflight Magazine?

• orchid1949's Profile Photo

Song Dynasty

Hangzhou Jan 5, 2015 at 6:31 AM

I would like to know that ticket price with entrance fee. Can I buy the tickets with a travel agent in Hangzhou ? Would like to see the show in the evening.

• Might move overthere as an expatriate!!! :)

Ningbo Oct 28, 2014 at 4:06 AM

Hi, my name is christophe and I am from France but lives many years in North-America and just applied to a REVENUE MANAGER Position for a 5*Premium Sofitel Landmark in Ningbo!!! My concern is that how far it is from Shanghai, the cheapest way to go there will be the high-speed train (what is the coast round-trip) and as well as there any excellent hospital with European and American Doctors, Neurologist too overthere for treatment??? How is life overthere in Ningbo and the quality of life (SHOPPING MALLS, MUSEUMS, MOVIES etc...). THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.

4 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 5:01 PM
    • Is Jinhua an expensive place to live?

Jinhua Sep 1, 2014 at 7:09 PM

I am considering taking a job that will have me staying in Jinhua for a period of between 10 and 12 months. I will be going with my 2 daughters and may have one other person living with us. My question is for a family of 4 to 5 people, what can I expect my average monthly food costs to be. I am not planning to eat a lot but more getting groceries and coming home to prepare them.
      I do have one other question if you don't mind. Taking my daughters (15,11) is there any safety concerns I should be aware of that are different than the ones here in the US. If so, what advice to you give that way.
      Thank you for your time and response.

1 Answer Sep 2, 2014 at 7:48 AM
    • Train way to Shanghai is over sea or mainland

Ningbo Aug 19, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Train way to Shanghai is over sea or mainland

2 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    • Laserone's Profile Photo

Deqing nightlife!

Deqing May 31, 2014 at 3:17 AM

Am in Deqing as off 6pm today. What do we do tonight until we leave for Moganshan tomorrow morning??

• phingy's Profile Photo

Day trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM

I'm on business trip to Shanghai in mid may and was considering a weekend trip to Hangzhou. To tour the west lake (mix of boat and walk), would 4 hours be sufficient? I'm thinking to take an early train from Shanghai and arrive in Hangzhou around 8 plus and to get to the west lake by 9am. Later in the afternoon, around 3pm, to catch a train back to Shanghai.

Appreciate any suggestions or advice. Thanks!

7 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 6:43 PM
    • Thai food in Hangzhou

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 3:08 AM

What is the best Thai restaurant in Hangzhou?

3 Answers May 8, 2014 at 6:47 PM
    • Life in Ningbo for an expat

Ningbo Mar 30, 2014 at 6:36 AM

I have taught in China and Thailand but never Ningbo. How does it rate as far as a good place to live and teach for one from the USA that enjoys life and friends. How is the food and what about the level of pollution? What is the best and worst of Ningbo?
      Thanks, Wade

4 Answers May 15, 2014 at 1:37 PM
    • orchid1949's Profile Photo

Hengdian studio

Hangzhou Mar 3, 2014 at 6:33 AM

I will visit Hangzhou about 5 days next month. During my stay I would like to go to see the place where many films were shot. Could we go to hengdian visit the place and come back to HZ in one day ? Or we should stay overnight , but what do we do after the area is closed.

How do we go from H.Z ? Wher do we take the bus ? 

Thank you.

3 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 11:49 PM
    • Crystal Jewelry

Yiwu Dec 2, 2013 at 5:06 AM

Where can I find the best wholesale prices of crystal jewelry sets in Yiwu?

1 Answer Jun 15, 2015 at 7:54 PM
    • ask for hotel name

Yiwu Nov 8, 2013 at 11:25 PM

in last april i was in yiwu so i goes to a big hotel where there is sauna and massage i remember the front of the hotel is all lighting and the sauna bath in the 1st floor, the rest area is on the 2nd floor where there is billard restaurant table tennis and other, in the 4th floor there is the massage area, also i remember that full body massage is for 300 RMB with free sauna....i ask if someone know the name of this hotel....i wait for your answers

2 Answers Jun 15, 2015 at 7:57 PM
    • which Bus Numbers, & from Which Bus station?

Xitang Nov 8, 2013 at 3:35 AM

which Bus Numbers do i take from Jiashan to Xitang Water Village?,& from which Bus station in Jiashan?,if there is more than one Bus station.?
      Also from Shanghai if going to Jiashan,by Train.Which is the best Shanghai Train station to depart from?,which gets me into the main Train Station in Jiashan?

I believe ,if i go from certain Shanghai Train stations they arrive at Jiashan South?,which is more of a problem getting a Bus from to Xitang Water Village?.So which is the best Shanghai Train Station Departure point,which takes me to
      Jiashan(Main Train Station),for easy Bus access to Xitang?.

Does anyone know the Train number on a suitable mid morning Train journey from the best Shanghai Train

departure Station,which gets me into Jiashan(Main Train Station)?

Thanks for all advice offered

1 Answer Nov 11, 2013 at 12:46 AM
    • BihijaA's Profile Photo

cheap hotel in yiwu near futian

Yiwu Oct 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM

please advise cheap hotel in yiwu near futian.

can i get an interpeter/guide  to assist me in yiwu?

i will be in yiwu in 11nov and out on 17nov.

please advise ur charges if any .

3 Answers May 19, 2015 at 7:14 PM
    • What is the best spot around the hangzhou, china, West Lake area for a massage?

Hangzhou Sep 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Is it safe to get a massage in Hangzhou, china

2 Answers Sep 16, 2013 at 4:25 AM
    • vieviengan's Profile Photo

Hotel near to District 1 at Futian market

Yiwu Aug 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I would like to know which hotel is nearby this District 1 at Futian market as I know this market is stretches a few km, so I would like to go to District 1, please tell me if you know which hotel is located near District 1

3 Answers May 19, 2015 at 7:13 PM
    • Festival in Putuoshan

Putuoshan Aug 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Hello guys, I'm Kaca from Indonesia. Is it any festival will be held on Putuoshan in 21 - 24 Oct 2013? I need any information available for it to arrange the tour for my client. Thank you very much for y'all help. :))

1 Answer Sep 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    • LenaU's Profile Photo

Hangzhou Jun 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

How to reach May's Resort Hotel wich is on 277 Tianzhu Road, Xihu from Hangzhou Railway station by bus? Thanks

3 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    • Without knowing chinese

Hangzhou May 17, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hi I am new to Hangzhou, Can I rent a bicycle at Westlake? I do not know chinese. Do people understand English ?

5 Answers Aug 12, 2014 at 5:03 AM
    • What are the toursit places I can visit near Gong Shou?

Hangzhou May 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM

How can I reach to West Lake from GongShou? Can I use bike or public transport? I don't know Chinese. I can speak English

4 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 11:43 PM
    • ezaguryk's Profile Photo

any recommendation for a hotel

Yiwu Mar 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM

any recomendation for a hotel in yiwu that it is centric, nice, places to eat and not far to the international trade center

2 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    • How to travel on a budget

Hangzhou Mar 11, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I will be forced into early retirement August 1, 2013, and my wife (already retired) and I would like to travel China for 6 months, starting with Hangzhou. I have started a budget and the biggest cost is lodging (not including the flight from the US). Even the cheapest hotels runs about $30 a day. That alone with eat away my saving quickly. How do you travelers go to so many places each year? Any advice and how to travel for half a year on the cheap would be appreciated.

6 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    • Working in Fuyang, but want to visit Xitang or Wuzhun

Xitang Jan 9, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Hello World, I am currently working in Fuyang, near Hangzhou. I have Sunday free and wanted to visit Xitang or Wuzhun. Could someone advise the best way to get to those places. From what I can gather I need to get to Hangzhou, I can then get a bus. However which bus, where does it leave, timetables etc. Any help will be greatly recieved and appreciated.

• Knitting wool shop

Hangzhou Nov 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM

My sister is living in Hangzhou for a few months and is having trouble find a wool shop to buy baby wool for knitting. Can anyone help please.

5 Answers Apr 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

Booking Train Tickets in holiday Season

Hangzhou Aug 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Its just one month exactly when i fly off to China. On Wednesday 3rd October I want to take the night train non stop to Guangzhuo. I know the train number and times but am i going to have a problem booking the ticket ? I can book the ticket in Shanghai 4 days earlier but is this enough time? With the whole of China on the move in this period I am worried I will not get a ticket.

Also can i book online and if so, how do i get my ticket ? I need good advise on this as my trip depends on me getting that train.

12 Answers Aug 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM