Zhanjiang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cell phone

Shenzhen Jul 1, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Should I buy a new iPhone 5 in the states before moving to Shenzhen or buy a new phone when I get there?

more
    • Travel Agent

Zhongshan Jul 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM

could you please advise if "globalspantourtravels".com situated at shenzhen is a legitimate travel company.
      Thank you.
      Eric

more
    • darrensmale's Profile Photo

What's With Zhanjiang?

by darrensmale Online Now Apr 26, 2007 at 1:10 PM

Hi. I'm intriqued with the interest in Zhanjiang. Every time I've been (admitedly only 6 times) the only other foreigners I have ever seen were my two friends (apart from the US Navy who graced the place with there presence once). I go there because that is where my wife is from (well Naozhou Island which is just off the coast at DongHao). What reason brings you to Zhanjiang? Interested that's all.

Regards

1 Answer Dec 2, 2008 at 11:27 PM
    • Is this the same place???

by TheLaird Online Now Mar 21, 2004 at 11:23 AM

Can't get to the city by plane? Or is their airport for 10 seater prop jobs? I found this: Crowne Plaza Hotel Zhanjiang Info/Book 31 le Shan DA Dao ZHANJIANG Located in the Economic Development Zone of Zhanjiang. It is the best selection for you with the garden and waterfall lobby, deluxe entertainment facilities and comfortable rooms, warm and caring service suitable for business and leisure travellers. Only 5-minute drive to shopping centre, 10-minute drive from Zhanjiang airport, and 15-minute drive from train station to Crowne Plaza Zhanjiang. 208 rooms

1 Answer Apr 26, 2007 at 10:14 AM
    • Costs?

by TheLaird Online Now Mar 21, 2004 at 11:18 AM

I have tried to look into booking hotels here just to get a feel for the money needs I would have. No joy! And wouldn't it be just as cheap to go to HK? Trying to find real specific details of the city is a b*tch! Halp!!

1 Answer Apr 26, 2007 at 1:05 PM
    • mkmk's Profile Photo

Apartment for rent... Zhanjiang?

by mkmk Online Now Sep 29, 2003 at 2:40 AM

Dear associates, I would really appreciate some guidance now... Need to find apartment (2 bdr) in Zhanjiang. Starting Jan 1st. Rgds, Miko.

• Romantic14u2c's Profile Photo

ONLINE AIRFARE TO ZHANJIANG

by Romantic14u2c Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 7:04 PM

I keep trying to book online reservations to Zhanjiang from LAX in November 2003, (via Guangzhou or Hong Kong), but finding a big Online Broker (i.e. Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheaptickets, Hotwire, and a host others) that has these routes are nearly impossible. The odd thing is that I can get a Round-trip ticket for either LAX-Guangzhou or Hong Kong, yet I cannot seem to complete the itinerary (unless I want to pay through the nose) to Zhanjiang. I know darn well that China Southern Airlines has the complete itinerary and service, but yet no Broker seems to have an agreement for the last segment to Zhanjiang. Booking direct with China Southern directly or by Broker for routes all the way to Zhanjiang seems almost impossible and is very frustrating, especially for those of us in the U.S.!! Any suggestions (besides a Travel Agent) to get this task done at a reasonable rate??

7 Answers Apr 26, 2007 at 10:11 AM