change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Amount of Taxi Fare

by AgaVillegas Online Now Sep 13, 2007 at 9:25 PM

Hi!
      My husband is an expat staying in Zhangjiagang Province.
      He has some business to do in Shanghai but cannot go there alone.
      He is considering to hire a taxi based in Zhangjiagang.
      How much is a taxi fare from Zhangjiagang then drop off to Shanghai - U.S. Embassy. And then goin back to Zhangjiagang after he is done in Shanghai.

Aga

5 Answers Dec 4, 2008 at 8:21 PM
    • Any expats living in Zhangjiagang?

by georgina75 Online Now May 31, 2007 at 6:12 AM

Hi
      My husband is considering a job in ZJG. Does anyone know are their any expats living there or does everyone commute from Suzhou, Wuxi? Wondering if it would be a nice place to live for us and our baby but not sure if it's a bit isolated? Any tips or feedback would be great and especially would love to hear from anyone living in ZJG.

Thanks
      Georgina

1 Answer Jul 22, 2007 at 2:40 AM
    • Son moving to Zhangjiangang

by skipsif Online Now Oct 26, 2006 at 11:29 AM

Hello My son is moving for work to Zhangjiangang very soon Nov 2006 to live and work. I am sure his co workers will recomend a place to live but I was wondering what an American in his young 20's should expect to pay for a nice apartment that can come close to what might be seen in the USA if such a thing exists. Or at least a comment on what to expect and what the cost would be.

Thanks,
      From a concerned DAD

1 Answer Oct 30, 2006 at 2:45 AM
    • jamesandsarah2002's Profile Photo

Emigrating to Wuxi / Shanghai / Zhangjiagang

by jamesandsarah2002 Online Now Jan 24, 2006 at 12:58 PM

Hello, We are thinking of relocating to Wuxi if my husbands company transfers him to a new plant being developed in Zhangjiagang. Many of the workforce will want to live and commute from Shanghai, but Wuxi looks fine to us and we think it would be less of a commute. International School looks good. Can anyone give us an idea of a monthly rental price for a 3 bed place in venice gardens or similar? Does anyone know the likely commuting time from Wuxi to Zhangjiagang?

Many thanks

PS I lived in Hong Kong for three years but never in Mainland C

2 Answers Mar 31, 2006 at 5:18 PM