Travel Answers
Zephyrhills

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus Tours From Around the Country to Key West?

Key West Aug 21, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Normally we'd book Diamond Bus Tours by joining a tour group but none sceduled from our area. Can you suggest other bus companies that tour the Keys from other places?

more
    • WEIGHT LIMITS FOR WATER TAXIS

North Captiva Island Aug 20, 2014 at 9:18 AM

WHAT IS THE WEIGHT LIMIT FOR BAGGAGE, FOOD SUPPLIES AND STUFF

more
    • Help please????

Fort Lauderdale Aug 18, 2014 at 11:33 AM

I want to see every out of the place/ unusual places in Broward county... The ones that aren't on the main lists....thank you very much... Stores/ shopping/ restaurants/ thrift stores/ curio shoppes

more
    • Panama City and around

Florida Sep 9, 2014 at 8:53 AM

What to do in Panama City or within 100 miles of Panama City Florida?

more
    • Par 3 Golf

Orlando Aug 29, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Can anyone recommend a par 3 golf course in the Orlando / Kissimmee / Four corners area? We are visiting soon and would like something more challenging than the mini golf options.

more
    • Everglades canoe/kayak tour?

Miami Aug 27, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Hello! I am heading to Miami in November and am hoping to find an Everglades tour that includes a canoe or kayak rental instead of an air boat tour. Any ideas? I'm touring solo and won't have a car available, so something that offers hotel pickup from downtown Miami would be ideal. Thanks for your help!

more
    • FeRossinih's Profile Photo

Place to leave the bags

Miami Aug 21, 2014 at 8:37 AM

I'm staying in Miami Beach for 3 nights in a hotel.
      And then I embark on a cruise for 3 nights, and I need a place to leave the bags. The hotel do not accept stay with the bags.
      Does anyone knows a place where I can leave the bags, or the contact of a Hotel that have that kind of service?
      I heard the Airport have that service but it´s expensive.
      Tks

more
    • alex0312's Profile Photo

Disney World Character Dinners

Orlando Aug 17, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hey,

For anyone who has been to Disney World, what would be the closest restaurant with character dinners to All-Star Movie Resort. I know Tusker House is pretty close (in Animal Kingdom,) but I cannot figure out any others. I have a 2.5 year old and don't want to spend too much time trying to get to the character dinner (if it's too far away) and back to the hotel. I am trying to squeeze a dinner and some pool time in on an "off" park day so my daughter can get some rest.

Thank you in advance,
      Alex

more
    • Shows, Attractions, Best Rates, Discounts

Panama City Beach Aug 15, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I will be in PCB June/July 2015. I will be with my husband, brother(20) and sister(18), what fun things can we get into for a decent price. We are looking for jet ski, night life, attractions other than wonderworks and ripleys (we have done those), and best places for seafood. Any ideas and help would be greatly appreciated. How about some freebies to certain places? I would be more than happy to buy them from someone at a really cheap rate! :)

more
    • Chared oysters

Key West Sep 2, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Where to get them ?....THANKS

more
    • Restaurant name the owner of which rides around in a 1960's Vintage Cadillac Convertible?

Sanibel Island Sep 1, 2014 at 7:47 PM

I was trying to remember the name of a small restaurant on Sanibel Island which is owned by a very popular man who rides around the island in an old Cadillac Convertible which has a sign on the car door advertising his restaurant?. We saw this featured on Chronicle or another TV show out of Boston. Thanks.

more
    • rnj1's Profile Photo

Really Nice but Inexpensive Hotel

Saint Augustine Aug 21, 2014 at 12:30 PM

My wife and I will be in St. Augustine, Fl from October 5 -8. We are looking for a really nice but inexpensive hotel to stday three nights. Do you have any suggestions. My preferable location is the St Augustine Beach or Crescent Beach area. I have appointments in that area Monday - Wednesday mornings at 5 a.m. Do you have any suggestions on things to do. We have been to the forts, the beach, and the outlet malls. Are there any things to do nearby? What are some good local restaurants to try?

more
    • What is the cheapest way to buy tickets to Disneyworld?

Orlando Aug 18, 2014 at 9:48 PM

We're going in December 1 week before Christmas.

more
    • how to get around

Lutz Aug 27, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Is there a bus from lutz fl to jacksonville fl

more
    • Meisen's Profile Photo

Travel in Orlando whitout car

Orlando Aug 26, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Hello me and my brother are going to Gainesville to se the Gators at Benn hill stadium. we don't have a car so what is the best way to get there by Bus, Train etc..? We live right by universal studios. thanks fore the Help.:)

more
    • Where to rent a condo near Naples?

Naples Aug 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Hi, can someone help me find a condo for my parents to rent for 2 weeks late Jan 2015? They loved Naples when they were there 10 years ago, but the prices have increased quite a bit. They don't want to stay in a golf resort or the Everglades. They just want a modern condo near a mall and beach. They can still drive but they don't want to be in a car that much. Can you let me know which areas I should be looking into? Their budget is around $800 a week and as I say their preference is to be near Naples. Thank you!

more
    • TennesseeGirl25's Profile Photo

I have a few questions?

Destin Aug 24, 2014 at 8:52 PM

I will be make my first trip to Florida (Destin, Florida) on September 07,2014- September 11,2014.. I've heard talk about the ocean in the Florida Panhandle turning red and people not being sure if the water is safe to swim in.. I'm curious will this affect Destin (I truly wouldn't wanna waste an 8 hour drive not to see pretty ocean water)? What does Destin ocean look like? I'm staying at Crystal Sands.. My family goes every year and they say its beautiful but just curious about things. Does anyone have any tips that I should carry with?

more
    • rnj1's Profile Photo

Looking for a Nice but Inexpensive Hotel

Orlando Aug 21, 2014 at 12:33 PM

My wife will be in Orlando from October 2-5. We are looking for a really nice but inexpensive hotel for three nights. It does not have to be in the parks areas! We are not going to the parks. Wwe will be doing some shoppojng and, of course, eating! Any suggestions? We would prefer a hotel with a free breakfast.

more
    • MrArtur's Profile Photo

Norwgian Guy Going To Miami Beach

Miami Beach Aug 31, 2014 at 12:40 PM

I´m going too in 12 september, i´m staying there for a week. This is my first time too visit U.S. So what can i do there?

more
    • BEST way to get good airfare to miami from new york

Miami Aug 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM

i tried travelbuddy247.com and expedia.com. Travelbuddy247.com was less but is there any others?

more
    • virginflier's Profile Photo

HELP!!! ground travel guide

Florida Aug 26, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Hi all
      I am new to traveling outside of my country, and would like to know what is the best way to travel from Miami International Airport to Jacksonville

more
    • i have a day in miami

Miami Aug 16, 2014 at 9:07 PM

what to do in a day there

more
    • MrArtur's Profile Photo

Hangout with a Norwegian Guy in Miami Beach in september?

Miami Beach Aug 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Hi folks. I´m going too miami in 12 september staying there for a week. Are there any locals in miami who will like too meet me? and hangout?

more
    • the locks attached to the bridge

Marathon Sep 7, 2014 at 12:54 PM

What is the story behind all of the master locks attached to the bridge in various places? It appears that they may signify a tribute to a lost loved one, but I would like to know the history behind it-thank you!

more