Zelenograd

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• salsa place

Moscow Feb 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM

hello. i would lie to find a friendly latino dance cafe with a friendly atmosphere and during a metro hours. :)

more
    • cheap , comfortable and privacy-guaranteed train ride from Moscow to St Petersburg

Moscow Mar 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Hello friends ,

I'd appreciate your kind help.

I'll be travelling with a company of 20 family members and friends from Moscow To St Petersburg on August 05 . Most of my group are senior couples above 60 years of age . We're travelling on a strict budget , that's why we thought the overnight trains might be the cheapest option . However, we have real concerns that the night train ride might turn out too wearisome and exhausting for our old age to sustain , especially that our lively tourist program would start right after we arrive in St.Petersburg . We want to make sure that the train would allow us a good night's sleep and , no less important , keep our privacy ( i.e. a closed compartment with comfortable 2 bed for each couple ).

I'd appreciate your recommendation for a cheap , comfortable and privacy- guaranteed overnight train ride between the two capitals .

Thank you very much

more

Near Zelenograd