Zaruma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lost camera!!!

Ecuador Aug 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM

We travelled for 17 days in Ecuador and on the 14th day I lost my camera during a busdrive from the beach Los Frailes to Puerto Lopez. It was around 3 pm. Maybe someone found it? It was our honeymoon and now all the rememberances are gone...The battery was already low and there were two storage cards in the case. It was a black Canon Ixus, a small digital camera...I would be so happy to get the storage cards back!!! Is somebody able to help me or give me a hint what to do?!!!

more
    • jmanson6191's Profile Photo

Air Travel

Cuenca Aug 2, 2014 at 6:07 AM

What is cheapest air fare from Quito to United States

more
    • Montanita bus stop.

Montañita Aug 16, 2014 at 8:03 AM

I would be traveling to Puerto Lopez from Salinas by bus, in two weeks. Would like to make a stop for a night or two at the Hurvinek Hotel in Montanita. Wondering if the Bus running from Salinas to Puerto Lopez stop in Montanita? How far Is the Hotel from bus stop. Thanks.

more
    • Elgreco77's Profile Photo

Trip Advice; Ecuador, Galapagos Trip; Jan, Feb 2015

Ecuador Aug 2, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Our itinerary is almost complete now and I'm going to start firming things up this weekend. I'd still welcome any tips before we do. This is it;
      Fly to Quito (5 nights)
      Mindo ( 2 nights)
      Quito airport hotel ( 1)
      Galapagos, Puerto Ayora ( 13 nights including a cruise, whatever we can get)
      Guayacil ( 1 night. Got a hostel next to the airport and bus station. Didn't want to stop here but do want to do Cuenca)
      coach to Cuenca ( 4 nights)
      Coach to Riobamba ( we now have 5 nights between here and Baños) We want to do the train and the loop and like the look of Latacunga. This is where we are open to suggestions
      Baños ( 2)
      Tena ( 2)
      Papallacta (2)
      taxi with Suntravel to the airport and home
      The only question we have is what to do with the 5 nights before Baños. We could add another night in Baños or Tena. Or spend 3 days on the loop. Thanks in advance. We're nearly there

more
    • Is it worth spending a few days in Quito?

Ecuador Aug 17, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Hi, I am planning to go to Puerto Lopez, Cuenca, Vilacabamba. I have about 3 1/2 weeks. Getting in and out of Quito from the airport is a long way--is it worth the hassle of spending a few days in Quito? Cuenca seems much easier to navigate, especially since I am travelling alone. Otherwise, I would just stay near the airport and fly out to Manta the next day. I want a low stress relaxed vacation. Thanks!

more
    • Is the site www.amazon-rainforest-tours.org safe to use?

Ecuador Aug 17, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Me and my girlfriend are currently looking at a trip to the Galapagos islands and the Amazon rainforest, to include both travelling and volunteering. A trip offered by amazon-rainforest-tours as a 44 day tour.
      We do not know if the site looks like a scam though, as we can not find any reviews?
      But do not want to rule it out straight away as it would be exactly what we are looking for!

Thank you for any help in advance,
      Matt

more

Near Zaruma