Zaragoza Travel Answers

change location
aausrele's Profile Photo

Airport transfer

by aausrele Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM

What is the cheapest way of getting from Airport to the town centre? I am arriving at 22:00 mid April.

Thank you!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • leon.partsi's Profile Photo

Re: Airport transfer

by leon.partsi Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM

There's a bus.

The journey takes between 20-30 minutes and a single ticket cost €1.70. Operating hours are: from Mondays to Saturdays, from Zaragoza, between 5:30am and 10:30pm, and from airport, between 6:15am and 11:15pm, buses depart every half an hour. On Sundays, buses depart every hour.

Here's the link you need: http://www.consorciozaragoza.es/ You're going to want to translate that using translate.google.com or something.

Good luck! Cheers, Leon

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

by Miguelzgz Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Hello. Bus is the cheapest: 1,70 euros single trip. Here is the link to the airport website in english (aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Sat... It seems last bus leaves the airport at 23:15 so enough time for you. It used to be "coordinated" to ryanair flights, I don´t know how it is now. I must say it is not an interesting trip as the bus stops in some industrial areas before arriving to the city...it was kind os "weird" when we used it last time. The bus full of belgian tourists and workers ending their shift in a packed bus... If you miss the last bus, don´t worry, I think a taxi ride to whereveryou want

Be the first to rate this answer!

• Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

by Miguelzgz Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM

ups....somebody interrupted me and I clicked the wrong button. I wanted to say that a taxi ride should be 10-12 euros. Have fun.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines