Zanzibar Island Travel Answers

change location

Apartment/Flat to rent?

by neoneyed Online Now Aug 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Hello! I am a young traveler looking to rent an apartment or a flat or even just a room on Zanzibar (preferably on the beach) for cheap. I will be there from the middle of December until the end of February (not sure, I might stay longer, but that is how long I can book right now). Are there any places someone knows of? Also just a cheap beach shack type place that would be able to have me stay there for awhile. Thanks so much!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Apartment/Flat to rent?

by AllendeAla Online Now Aug 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Hi, I stayed at a great place in Bwejuu called Upepo Boutique Beach Bungalows. The guy there was super cool and they have a bungalow type house on the beach that they rent out short and long term. Don't know what your idea of cheap is but I am sure you can bargain with him (his name is Shareef). They also have great food .. It is a nice beach and you can get there by local bus from Stontown (like 1 hour away). Their website is zanzibarhotelbeach.com Hope that helps

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • msuya's Profile Photo

Re: Apartment/Flat to rent?

by msuya Online Now Aug 19, 2009 at 12:40 PM

hey visit realadventuresafaris dot com and tell them OB reffered you,you will get a good deal or a family to live in.or give me a buzz at six one two,two nine eight seven four nine six.born and raised in tanzania.live in minnesota for now.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Zanzibar Island Travel Answer Locations