Zanzibar Island Travel Answers

change location
Piotr_Parka's Profile Photo

Where to stay on Zanzibar

by Piotr_Parka Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 8:00 AM

In september after climbing on Kilimanjaro I'd like to spend with my wife few days on Zanzibar. Anyone can sugest me some interesting hotel for les than 100$ per night per room?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • SanguiniA's Profile Photo

Re: Where to stay on Zanzibar

by SanguiniA Online Now Mar 26, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Depends where you want to stay. I suggest you try a couple of days in Stonetown and a couple of days by the beach. I stayed at the Dhow Palace zanzibar.net/index.php/uid/d... in Stonetown, marvellous authentic place with the Antique Zanzibar feel, really puts you into the atmosphere. I then stayed at Jambiani beach, perfect balance between quiet and beautiful. I would recommend the Blue Oyster Guesthouse there. But really all the guesthouses I saw there seemed to be nice - I guess any one you pick will be just fine. zanzibareastcoast.com/Html/e....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • zanzibarman's Profile Photo

Re: Where to stay on Zanzibar

by zanzibarman Online Now Mar 30, 2007 at 12:29 PM

Hi
    It depend how much you want to spend for room, but there is alot of cheap hotels around stonestown for example karibu inn by the national bank,Malindi guest house by the ship port, warere guest hours, pyramind hotel, Africa house and many more
    dhow and matemwe are very expensive hotels.
    When you get to zanzibar taxi driver will take you any hotel you want or beach
    boys also will take you any hotel you want.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Zanzibar Island Travel Answer Locations