Zanzibar Island Travel Answers

change location

Kendwa Accommodations

by jewelsg Online Now Jan 25, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Hi all,

We've heard that Kendwa has the best beach on the island. We are looking for a private bungalow on the beach. Hoping to find something that has a wee bit of privacy, if possible (though, I hear Kendwa is a pretty busy place).

We would like to stay in Kendwa or somewhere that is walking distance (up to 20 minute walk). Does anyone have any suggestions of a place that is nice, but not too expensive.

Thank you!!!! :)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • KaribuTz's Profile Photo

Re: Kendwa Accommodations

by KaribuTz Online Now Jan 30, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Hi there,
    In Kendwa/nearby it, just check these Smiles Beach Hotel and Double tree...from Kendwa up to Nungwi is very close,only 3 km,so you can stay there.Thanks

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • zanzibarman's Profile Photo

by zanzibarman Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Hello there ,
    Kendwa and Nugwi is about 30 mins to walk and most of the hotels are not cheap but not expensive too it depend the season if you go there season time then it going to cost you but if you go there off season you need to bargain with the hotel owner they normal reduce the prize if they dont have customers. But if you stay in stone town there is many cheap hotels. If you need help just email me I will give you some one name he live there ...
    Thanks
    Zanzibarman

• Jimmyzanz's Profile Photo

by Jimmyzanz Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Yes , Kendwa is best place for relaxing as myself i am staying here in Zanzibar i know that place , so when are you traveling ?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines