Zante Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wifi in Zakynthos

Zante Jul 7, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I will be traveling in October and need reliable wifi for business. All the hotels say they have free wifi but all the reviews say it is not good. I know if I call the hotel they will say that their wifi is fine but I can't risk not being able to run my business when I am out of town on a guess I might have a wifi connection. Any suggestions?Help!

more

Near Zante Island

• Laganas to Marathonissi in June?

by missioncontrol Online Now Jun 4, 2014 at 6:21 AM

My 17 year old is heading off on school leavers trip to Zante, staying in Laganas - she is well aware of its partying possibilities but a few of them are also interested in the non-party side to the island and this seems a little tricky to find out about. They are on a limited budget and are trying to find out the approx costs of a trip to Marathonissi or any other less busy beaches - all ideas welcome! Appreciate there are many boat tours available but these seem to be quite expensive and be maybe 3 hours or so where they are really just looking for a trip across and back? Also seems conflicting info - are boats allowed to land at this time of year because of turtle nesting?
      Thank you so much?

3 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 8:00 AM
    • Yatton's Profile Photo

Manousis studios

by Yatton Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 3:39 AM

Has any one stayed at the Manousis studios in Tsilivi Zakynthos.
      Are they well equiped i.e. self catering facilities TV etc

3 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 9:20 AM
    • Yatton's Profile Photo

Catholic church in Zante Town

by Yatton Online Now Oct 24, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Does anyone have details and pics of the church?

4 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 5:54 AM
    • thessaloniki - patras distance

by ivonabobic Online Now Jun 11, 2008 at 3:47 AM

hello
      i'm traveling to zakynthos for my holiday, by car. i wanna now what is the best way to reach zakynthos from thessaloniki? how distanced is zakynthos from thessaloniki in km? since i know patra - kilini is 76 km, how distanced is thessaloniki - patra?
      thank you in advance
      ivona from serbia

• laganas 2006

by manchesterlad2006 Online Now Jul 4, 2006 at 4:24 AM

Hi people i'm Paul from Manchester i am going to laganas on 15/07/06 i will have about £200 but i want a job and somewhere to stay over there is this a good idea??? also if anybody needs help in a bar or pa work i'm your man hope to hear from u soon.

• Zante 2006

by GHAM Online Now Dec 2, 2005 at 11:53 AM

Hi, Im going to go out to Zante at the start of the 2006 season to work. Please could any one help by telling me where is good to live, how much it is likely to cost and which is the best date to arrive.

Thanks

3 Answers Dec 13, 2005 at 3:44 AM
    • Avgustina's Profile Photo

Going to Zante

by Avgustina Online Now Aug 1, 2005 at 2:38 AM

Dear all,

I'm planning to visit Zante island in next two weeks.I'm going by car there...
      I wonder If anyone knows which is the best way to go on Zante?I planned to take a feryboat from Pirea...Do you have suggestions and do you know how much time it takes and approximately the amount for the car and people...

Thank you very much in advance,
      Avgust

2 Answers Aug 2, 2005 at 7:04 AM
    • FOURSOUNDS's Profile Photo

DISTANCE BETWEEN APARTMENTS LAGANAS, ZANTE

by FOURSOUNDS Online Now Jun 13, 2005 at 1:31 PM

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW FAR APART THE DISTANCE IS FROM THE ILIOS APARTMENTS (LAGANAS , ZANTE) AND THE DEREKAS STUDIOS & APARTMENTS, ALSO LAGANAS , ZANTE.

1 Answer Jul 20, 2006 at 8:33 AM
    • medical information

by jenniferanne Online Now Jun 2, 2005 at 11:30 AM

I am travelling to zante at the end of july 2005 with my family and my mother. My mother has to have oxygen to help with her breathing but we are not allowed to bring a full canister with us on board te aircraft. Can any one tell me if I will be able to obtain oxygen for her when i am in Zante?

• where's dennis ?

by zads Online Now Jul 10, 2004 at 2:09 AM

Does anyone know if Denis is still in alikanas/alikes. Ok .. a little vague I know, so here's a little more. Six years ago my partner and I spent a week in Alikanas, I think it was Alikanas, if you were stood in the sea looking back at the shore it was the resort to your left. Anyway, we spent most of our time at a great taverna on the beach,run by a guy called Denis. Surprise eh?. I can't remember the name but Oasis keeps popping into my mind. He had sun beds on the beach for his customers only and at that time he was creating a garden between the beach and the taverna with around six or eight tables for customers to use. Position.. Hit the beach off the what i think was the main track from the road and go left for a short distance, past the sun bed man in his hut and the jet ski guys. He looked like a lighter version of Pavarotti, or Brutus out of Popeye. Great guy, nothing too much trouble, even having no cash after spending all day and evening there. 'See me tomorrow' . Hope to be there again this summer but if we don't make it can anyone answer my question. Also, how much has Alikanas/Alikes changed in the past six years. Have the two become one? Dont see any holidays for Alikanas in the brochures. Cheers all , Zads.