Zancudo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do for 4 hours 1-5pm on a sunday in Puerta Limon

Puerto Limón Jan 7, 2015 at 2:42 PM

I am on a cruise stopping in Puerta Limon in two weeks. I have a tour (bus, train and boat) which ends at noon. I'd like to fill the day from 1-4 pm. And shop for coffee at a super market too and maybe try Costa Rican Fast Food. But we are there on a Sunday. Any idea are welcome.

more
    • rsheikh01's Profile Photo

Moving to Costa Rica

Costa Rica Jan 2, 2015 at 7:54 PM

Has any one moved to Costa Rica? Do's and dont's if you care to share...also, how did you find the utilities especially internet speed reliability, etc. Thank you in advance

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Turtle Nesting

Tortuguero Dec 31, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I have been told that the guides use infra-red light for the tourists to see the turtle nesting. I would like to observe and photograph this, but the websites say that no cameras are permitted. Is there any way I could get permission to use a non-flash digital camera?

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Cerro de la Muerte

Costa Rica Jan 6, 2015 at 6:31 AM

I don't see a listing for this locale plus I cant find any reviews?

more
    • What to do, What to do...

by jellibb Online Now Aug 31, 2004 at 3:12 AM

Hi! We will be staying at Zancudo Beach Club in Costa Rica for 6 nights. Can anyone suggest where I can go for day trips around this area? My main areas of interest are sights, markets, towns - anyhwere I can toake a good photo! What is close enough for a one day return trip? Thanks.

7 Answers Sep 1, 2004 at 7:35 PM