Did you mean?Try your search again
Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in (1) Lisbon & (2) Sintra, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites etc
Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.
We are planning a trip in November. The total duration will be approx 10, 14 or 16 days depending on availability of return flights. We will be flying from Lisbon to Madrid. Travel between Madrid & Barcelona unknown at this stage. We depart Barcelona.
1) How long we should spend in each city and surrounds & why (ratio or exact # days)?
Given the number of days in each city:
1) how many days should be spent in the actual cities themselves?
2) how many days should be allocated to day trips out the city ?
- provide order of (out-of-city) places/destinations that can be visited in one day & how much time should be allocated for each
- provide service provider / carrier type that will get us from point A, to B to point C etc
3) how many nights (if any) should be allocated to out of city visits?
- Please provide names places/towns
Any other tips & helpful suggestions will be appreciated
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|