Zamboanguita Travel Answers

change location

karsada sa lumang-e guba

by jenopia Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 9:57 PM

ask lang ko if asa ang budget anang karsada sa lumang-e guba man ka ayo wala mana atimana sa mayor..naay gi ayo duol ra sa hi-way nya gibutangan og lumang-e to market road..project nya dili diay to maagian bisan motor nlang pwerte jud gubaa .. ako pangutana asa ang budget ana?

Quote & Answer
8 Answers
  • planxty's Profile Photo

Re: karsada sa lumang-e guba

by planxty Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Hello there and welcome to VT, I hope you enjoy it here. I have seen your post but I sadly do not speak Visayan / Tagalog. If you can translate to English I am near Zamboanguita and will be there tomorrow so may be able to help you.

Hope this assists,

fergy.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

by asianbelle Online Now Apr 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Hi Fergy. Nice of you to reply and offer assistance. But I think, the post is "politically-motivated". Based on my limited context understanding of the dialect, the poster is asking where the budget for the road improvement in the area went.

As this is not a travel-related question, this might be deleted soon.

by planxty Online Now Apr 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Trust me, I was sort of guessing it might be something about budget accomodation near the "hi-way" or market road. Actually, I have ridden that road and it is not too bad and, as I said, I will be riding it again tomorrow. I'll be sure to ask about the budget if I find someone that knows and, in the meantime, I really have to learn the language here!

Thanks for putting me straight.

• Re: karsada sa lumang-e guba

by jenopia Online Now Apr 10, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Hi Fergy. im asking where the budget for the road improvement in lumang-e village to market road. Coz i pass that barangay road last month its very bad road even my motorcycle cannot pass coz the road looks like a dead river..i hope you can help the villagers there in lumang-e . i hope you have a friend in zamboanguita so that you can ask that situation there. Actually im not from there, but im concern in that place...hope you can help me fergy..thank you good day!

by planxty Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 4:14 AM

I am still not quite sure where the village is and Google maps does not help. When you talk about the market road, are you talking about the Malatapay Market which happens every Wednesday down by where the Apo boat leaves? Some friends and I drove through Zamboanguita today and then we went down to Tambobo Baynon the Antulang Road (not the Old Spanish Road). OK, they are not great roads off the National Highway but fairly average for this part of the world.

Let me know where exactly you are talking about as I will be up there again fairly soon. I will have a look and tell you what I think.

by jenopia Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM

hi fergy gud day!..im here in cebu but im surprise i pass that road last week. Few meters before malatapay theres a road going to mountain..thats the road i mean..if you hard to find that road..maybe you can stop there in malatapay and ask the villagers there, wheres the road going to LUMANG-E? thank you!

by planxty Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I'll ride up there in the next day or two and let you know what I find.

by jenopia Online Now Apr 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM

okey just stop at malatapay and ask the people there that where the road going to lumang-e.? that road heading to mountain..

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Zamboanguita