Zamboanga City Travel Answers

change location

new hotels in zc?

by nikkilh Online Now Nov 30, 2010 at 5:11 AM

anybody can give me an insight as to what is the newest hotel in zamboanga city and its rates for the rooms? or any pictures of lantake hotel rooms,garden orchid hotel rooms...hard to make booking if we cant see their sites..no website really for each hotel unlike hotels in other cities...pls help...i have some foreign ladies coming with me...to see zamboanga city.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: new hotels in zc?

by rickyntexRickyntexas Online Now Jan 17, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Hi. I stayed at the garden orchid hotel. Probably the best hotel in zamboanga city. It was clean and comfortable. Similar to state side hotels. Staff very friendly and helpful. Business center, restaurant, travel agency, gift shop, even lady selling pearls in lobby. All in the hotel. Did not have updated tv or radio. Just small 13 inch . No iron , no hair drier if you use them. Nice, pool area. And good security at this hotel. 3000php per night. I thought it was worth it. Even though that price is almost double what other hotels will charge. Tip: buy ur water from stores right out front , the cost is about 75% cheaper than hotel price. Hope this helps. Have a great time.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by willi1234 Online Now Apr 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM

There is a small hotel in a residential area with food outlets on site that I stayed in just recently. Hacienda de Palmeras Hotel & Restaurant. The compound is gated and secure. The rooms have basic amenities, individual room aircon, hot & cold water, wifi, TV, airport transfer, complimentary breakfast and very comfortable beds and pillows. The bathrooms are spacious. The hotel is very clean, quiet, the grounds well maintained. I think there are only 12 -15 rooms available; they have a facebook page with photos which is worth checking out. I made my reservation through e-mail and follow up by phone: palmerashotel@yahoo.com,ph (6362) 991-3284. The place was recommended to me by a friend who regularly stays at the hotel on business. There is not much going on interms of other activities; there is a massage salon nearby that provide service to the hotel, shuttle service to the downtown area is available for a fee; vehicle rental can be arranged. Food at the restaurant is consistently good consisting of Filipino dishes as well as a few japanese & thai dishes.
    I highly recommend this hotel.

by Techpoint Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 6:17 AM

I would suggest the newly open Casa Canelar Pension House in Canelar St. I just love the modern design of the room and it's fully air condition. The rate there is also cheap compare to the other big hotel in the area.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Zamboanga City Travel Answer Locations