Zamboanga City Travel Answers

change location

Tour guide wanted

by cockie Online Now Aug 27, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Balikbayan, 31 year old male returning to the Philippines for a vacation am considering visiting Zamboanga around the last week of September. Need a tour guide for maybe 2-3 days to show me around the city and maybe places around it to tell me about the sites, so if you have a Tourism degree/experience (or are a tourism student) that's a definite plus but not a requirement.

Meals and transportation costs while we are together will be covered by me. Please send picture, a brief introduction and your proposed daily rate in pesos to be considered -- please take note that it will probably take more than 8 hours of your day so send an all inclusive rate and tell me if it's negotiable or not. My only requirement is that you speak English well enough and that you are knowledgeable of the sites that you plan to show me, hence the requirement for the introduction.

This is open to men and women of any age. If you or someone you know would be interested, feel free to get in touch with me at co1791@yahoo.com

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • edwinic's Profile Photo

Re: Tour guide wanted

by edwinic Online Now Aug 27, 2009 at 6:06 PM

will you accept gay?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Tour guide wanted

by cockie Online Now Aug 28, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Are you in Zambo? I forgot to mention locals only please since I will not pay for transportation from Manila to Zambo

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Zamboanga City Travel Answer Locations