Zamboanga City Travel Answers

change location

is it safe to go to zamboanga city

by ggshipper Online Now Apr 23, 2006 at 1:16 PM

I LIKE TO NO IF IT SAFE TO GO THERE ,AND WHAT DO YOU RECCOMENT DOING THERE ,I LUST WANT TO NO IF ITS OK TO GO THERE,

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • mhiel's Profile Photo

RE: is it safe to go to zamboanga city

by mhiel Online Now Jun 30, 2006 at 10:29 PM

yeah, it is safe..must've heard a lot of those negative news bout zamboanga, haven't you?

we have a lot of rest and recreation spots here...if you love the beaches, we've got some of the best from the region, and you may even go scuba diving or perhaps snorkelling. are you fond of parks, those that offer pictureque views? the place boasts of some too! the city proper, PUEBLO as we call it, has malls and there are nightspots if you like barhopping. Coffee addict? we've got a lot of coffee shops sprouting...and there are lots more!

if you are concerned with your safety, you might still not believe me when i say its safe here, then might as well contact the local tourism office (62)9910218. they might even give you a personal guide and maybe an itinerary of fun activities(i.e tour packages such as city day tours,island adventures, eco-tours,cultural heritage tours)!

hope i helped.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Zamboanga City Travel Answer Locations