Travel Answers
Zahle

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lebanon in August - Is it safe these days?

Lebanon Jun 29, 2014 at 11:33 PM

I'm planning to travel to Lebanon in August of 2014. I will be attending one of my good friend's wedding.

I am not up to date on the political issues there but members of my family have warned me about potential bombings, etc... Is it really that dangerous right now? Are there areas to stay away from completely? My goal was to attend the wedding but I wanted to check out the local touristy spots and nightlife.

Thanks!

more
    • ChrisS328's Profile Photo

Danger or is it not?

by ChrisS328 Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I run www.almostrandomtheatre.co.uk and we have been invited to Zahle. We are assured it is safe there...is it?

Thank you

chris

5 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    • Where to stay in the Bekaa Valley - Lebanon

by amsta Online Now Jun 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM

I am traveling to Lebanon in July and need a hotel recommendation for the Bekaa Valley. Price is not a consideration, we want to stay at a nice place.

Thank you!

Anne

3 Answers Jun 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM
    • CYCLING LEBANON / TRIP

by frank3ders Online Now Sep 28, 2004 at 9:12 AM

I am planning a 6- to 7-day trip by mountain bike through Lebanon starting and finishing in Beirut. The Internet does not seem to have a lot of infomration available and was wondering if you could assist suggesting a good route. I was thinking: Beirut - Beiteddine - Zakhle - Baalbek - Becharre - Byblos - Beirut. All information is welcome. frank3ders@yahoo.com

2 Answers Jan 15, 2009 at 12:30 AM