change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Luv02124's Profile Photo

Traveling to Beirut as a black women

Beirut Dec 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Hello i am a black that live in USA. My boyfriend went back home to Lebanon and want me to visit. I would like to know if it is possible for us to stay in the same hotel room together? If so what list of hotels you would recommend? I heard Beirut is not to welcome toward black people. They view black women as house maid, and prostitute, is that true? What do I need to know as a black women traveling there. I will be with my boyfriend the whole time.

more
    • ChrisS328's Profile Photo

Danger or is it not?

by ChrisS328 Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I run www.almostrandomtheatre.co.uk and we have been invited to Zahle. We are assured it is safe there...is it?

Thank you

chris

5 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    • Where to stay in the Bekaa Valley - Lebanon

by amsta Online Now Jun 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM

I am traveling to Lebanon in July and need a hotel recommendation for the Bekaa Valley. Price is not a consideration, we want to stay at a nice place.

Thank you!

Anne

3 Answers Jun 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM
    • CYCLING LEBANON / TRIP

by frank3ders Online Now Sep 28, 2004 at 9:12 AM

I am planning a 6- to 7-day trip by mountain bike through Lebanon starting and finishing in Beirut. The Internet does not seem to have a lot of infomration available and was wondering if you could assist suggesting a good route. I was thinking: Beirut - Beiteddine - Zakhle - Baalbek - Becharre - Byblos - Beirut. All information is welcome. frank3ders@yahoo.com

2 Answers Jan 15, 2009 at 12:30 AM