change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Cadiar to Nerja

Cádiar Mar 22, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Hello,
      Looking for direct transportation from Cadiar to Nerja. The bus line goes to Grenada first. Can we hire a driver?

more
    • Supermarkets

Benalmádena Mar 21, 2015 at 12:54 AM

Hey, are there any supermarkets open in the pueblo on sundays?

more
    • supermarkets?

Zurgena Mar 22, 2015 at 7:43 AM

closest supermarket to zurgena?

more
    • Spending Money

Nerja Mar 19, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Is food more expensive than in the UK? How much spending money would a family of 3 staying in room only require (approximately of course)?

more
    • PARTY partttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy

Málaga Mar 18, 2015 at 1:32 PM

Where do we party at? food? shopping? bueller? anyone?

more
    • Transport in and around the city

Sevilla Mar 24, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Does anyone know of a travelcard available for the bus & tram system for travel from Seville airport to the city centre & back & travel around the city whilst there as they have in Barcelona?

more
    • public transport

Salobreña Mar 15, 2015 at 10:33 AM

I am looking to use public transport during my trip to salobrena in july. is the bus from malaga very busy on mondays , can i book a ticket in advance.

If i hire a car what is the situation regarding car parks.There is no parking facilities at my accommodation

more
    • BorneoGrrl's Profile Photo

Train pass or individual train tickets ?

Andalucía Mar 13, 2015 at 5:22 AM

I've been trying to figure out whether it's worth to get the Spain train pass or just buy the one way tickets when I'm in Andalucia for a couple days. Any thoughts or what have you done before?

more
    • Malaga nightlife

Málaga Mar 12, 2015 at 12:21 PM

I'm staying with a Spanish family for 6 weeks this summer and want to know some fun things to do. I'm 17 but love to go out and party, will I meet people easily and will I be let in to bars or clubs? Also is it a safe area for me to return home alone? Any advice welcome!!

more
    • Public Transport from Ronda to Berchules

Andalucía Mar 10, 2015 at 8:08 PM

Hi is it difficult to get from Ronda to Berchules by public transport?

more
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

cheap way to come

Málaga Yesterday

Hi

I am planning to August but the tickets are very expensive for 4 people. I live near London, is there any other cheap option to visit Malaga apart from expensive flights?

Any suggestion in highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Shalini

more
    • JudyPL's Profile Photo

Things to do in Carmona

Carmona Mar 10, 2015 at 5:35 PM

Would appreciate suggestions for things to do ... buildings, restaurants, parks, etc., in Carmona. We will be there in August.

more
    • SOLODANCER's Profile Photo

Tangier Ferry

Andalucía Mar 10, 2015 at 2:48 PM

I'd like to know from anyone who has taken the ferry to Tangier either from Algeciras or Tarifa. Which of the two ports is better suited in terms of frequent schedule, up-to-date vessel for the quickest journey across to Tangier? And are flying dolphins operational in either or both ports?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • 83120033's Profile Photo

Nerja in September

Nerja Mar 25, 2015 at 10:13 AM

In september I am planning to visit Nerja - Spain. I want to use Nerja lika a base, because I want to travel around and visit Cordoba (Alhambra), Sevilla, Gibraltar ect...For cca. z days I will need a nice, clean and budget accommodation for 2 person and I will need a Rent a car also (Airport Malaga)? In Nerja I want to try some nice tapas bars and Andalusia food. I am open for your tips and thoughts.

Thank you

more
    • Apartment for a month

Cadiz Mar 23, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Hi All

We are looking to rent an apartment for one month, but coming from Miami, we need air conditioned at least in the bedrooms. We would like to have a location not far from the Cathedral. We are 3 adults
      Your help is greatly appreciated

more
    • Iris2680's Profile Photo

Driving in Southern spain

Andalucía Mar 12, 2015 at 9:50 PM

I am planning to travel to southern spain in July this year. Can some one help with the following queries:
      1) Is it better to fly in to Barcelonia or Malaga from Newcastle?
      2) I plan to do a 5 - 6 days trip to southern spain. Is it easy to drive from one town to the next for eg. Malaga - Granada - Corboda - costa del sol?
      3) What are the sightseeing places we should not miss in this trip? Any recommendations?
      4) As for hotels, any good recommendations?
      5) Is it possible to drive from southern spain to Lisboa as our last destination where we plan to spend 2 - 4 days exploring Lisboa and Porto?

more
    • Torremolinos to Tarifa.

Torremolinos Mar 1, 2015 at 8:45 AM

I'll be in Torremolinos in May. Can anyone tell me the best way to get to Tarifa? I'm taking the ferry over to Tangier for a day trip and return. I had no luck on Avanza Bus website, and some other websites are in spanish with no translation. The ferry is the easy part, just need to get to Tarifa, round trip. Thankyou in advance!

more
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Hotel next to Santa Justa Station?

Sevilla Mar 15, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Does anyone know of a hotel as near to Santa Justa station as possible? I do not want to get a taxi or have a long walk. Coming in to the airport early evening and departing Santa Justa the next day. Thank you.

more
    • canadians driving in malaga and area.

Málaga Mar 13, 2015 at 9:31 AM

Hello, does anyone know if canadians require a international drivers license to drive in southern spain, we do obviously have our normal canadian drivers license, but there seems to be a few remarks that say we do, does anyone know, the car rentals, dont seem t know. thanks.

more
    • Iris2680's Profile Photo

7 days in Southern Spain

Málaga Mar 18, 2015 at 9:03 AM

I planned to spend 10 days in Southern spain. We are flying in from Newcastle to Malaga. Was wondering whether we could use Malaga as a base for 10 days to explore other areas like Granada, Cordoba and Seville. We intend to rent a car. Or is it more advisable to spend 2 days in Malaga, then drive to Granada for 2 days, Cordoba and then Seville. With 7 days, which are the places more worthwhile visiting and staying.

more
    • Places around Malaga

Málaga Mar 24, 2015 at 3:26 PM

Me and my boyfriend will fly to Malaga in May and we have 8 nights before we fly back. Are there some nice places around Malaga? (maybe 8 nights in Malaga is to long?) I found these on the internet: nerdier, ronda, midges, frigiliana, grazalema, marbella, Granada, Nerja, Seville and Cordoba. Wich are nice and should it be a daytrip or is it better to stay a few nights? Maximum of two places apart from Malaga :)

more
    • Taxi from Zahara to Grazalema

by gerryp123 Online Now Dec 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Can you recommend Taxi or Car/driver to take me from Z to G with a couple of photo-stops along the way. Approximate cost of this trip?

Not needed until June visit, but wanted to check if this was feasible
      Thanks
      Gerry gerryp123@bellsouth.net

4 Answers Dec 25, 2013 at 6:20 AM