Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get to marina club resort from Malaga air port

Fuengirola Apr 16, 2015 at 2:22 PM

How toget to marina club resort Tyron Malaga air port

more
    • Restaurants open on Sunday night

Granada Apr 13, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a slightly upscale restaurant open on a Sunday night? It is my 60th birthday and I see so many are closed. Thanks!

more
    • Transportation from Cadiar to Nerja

Cádiar Mar 22, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Hello,
      Looking for direct transportation from Cadiar to Nerja. The bus line goes to Grenada first. Can we hire a driver?

more
    • Supermarkets

Benalmádena Mar 21, 2015 at 12:54 AM

Hey, are there any supermarkets open in the pueblo on sundays?

more
    • Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

Fuengirola Apr 13, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Fuengirola bus Station to Marbella bus station frequency and cost per person Please?

more
    • supermarkets?

Zurgena Mar 22, 2015 at 7:43 AM

closest supermarket to zurgena?

more
    • tickets for the Alcazar

Sevilla Apr 17, 2015 at 6:30 AM

We will be in Seville on April 28 and April 29 and want to visit the Alcazar, is it necessary to buy tickets in advance before we leave?

Thanks

more
    • One day tour during pilgrammage

El Rocío Apr 9, 2015 at 8:23 AM

We will be in Andalusia area during the pilgrammage to el rocio. I think a one day tour is the only,logical way to get to enjoy the pilgrammage. We can go from Seville, Jerez, chipiona or any other spot. Tavira is home base but we can travel to a tour spot in Spain. Open for location and contact number to make reservation. Thank you.

more
    • Transport in and around the city

Sevilla Mar 24, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Does anyone know of a travelcard available for the bus & tram system for travel from Seville airport to the city centre & back & travel around the city whilst there as they have in Barcelona?

more
    • Bus Service Malaga - Granada?

Málaga Yesterday

Is there daily bus (or bus tour) service between Malaga and Granada?
      Peter Ploss

more
    • A good tour guide and tour also restaurant suggestions

Sevilla Apr 11, 2015 at 6:28 AM

We have three days in Seville looking for a good tour and restaurants to make reservatiions for. Where to see Flamenco dancing too.

Thanks,

more
    • should we rent a car or take a 10 hour tour drive from granada to cordoba to Seville

Granada Apr 11, 2015 at 6:24 AM

My husband , daughter and I are spending 9 days in Spain. We are first in Barcelona for four days flying to Granada on April 25. We see the Alahambra in the afternoon and are looking for a good restaurant on the evening of the 25th. Then we are questioning whether to rent a car and drive around Granada the 26th and have dinner that night then leave the next morning to Cordoba and end up in Seville for three nights or should we not rent a car and hire a tour guide for 10 hours to take us around? Thanks for your input!

more
    • Jeanlyon's Profile Photo

Non Touristy Tapas

Sevilla Apr 6, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Hi, we are spending two days in Seville on a cruise ship which is going up the river and docking right in the port. I would love a recommendation for a tapas place for supper. I would like to be with locals and not tourists. Jean

more
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

cheap way to come

Málaga Mar 29, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Hi

I am planning to August but the tickets are very expensive for 4 people. I live near London, is there any other cheap option to visit Malaga apart from expensive flights?

Any suggestion in highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Shalini

more
    • 83120033's Profile Photo

Nerja in September

Nerja Mar 25, 2015 at 10:13 AM

In september I am planning to visit Nerja - Spain. I want to use Nerja lika a base, because I want to travel around and visit Cordoba (Alhambra), Sevilla, Gibraltar ect...For cca. z days I will need a nice, clean and budget accommodation for 2 person and I will need a Rent a car also (Airport Malaga)? In Nerja I want to try some nice tapas bars and Andalusia food. I am open for your tips and thoughts.

Thank you

more
    • Apartment for a month

Cadiz Mar 23, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Hi All

We are looking to rent an apartment for one month, but coming from Miami, we need air conditioned at least in the bedrooms. We would like to have a location not far from the Cathedral. We are 3 adults
      Your help is greatly appreciated

more
    • Alhambra tickets for June

Granada Apr 6, 2015 at 9:42 PM

I read you were able to buy online tickets to visit Alhambra until 90 days in advance. However, I'm trying to buy tickets for the first week of June on Ticketmaster's page and found that they are available only until 31th May. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks!

more
    • Places around Malaga

Málaga Mar 24, 2015 at 3:26 PM

Me and my boyfriend will fly to Malaga in May and we have 8 nights before we fly back. Are there some nice places around Malaga? (maybe 8 nights in Malaga is to long?) I found these on the internet: nerdier, ronda, midges, frigiliana, grazalema, marbella, Granada, Nerja, Seville and Cordoba. Wich are nice and should it be a daytrip or is it better to stay a few nights? Maximum of two places apart from Malaga :)

more
    • Taxi from Zahara to Grazalema

by gerryp123 Online Now Dec 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Can you recommend Taxi or Car/driver to take me from Z to G with a couple of photo-stops along the way. Approximate cost of this trip?

Not needed until June visit, but wanted to check if this was feasible
      Thanks
      Gerry gerryp123@bellsouth.net

4 Answers Dec 25, 2013 at 6:20 AM