Travel Answers
Zagreb Region

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Omiš Town Museum Ticket or free enterance?

Omis Nov 13, 2015 at 12:51 AM

Do you have to buy a ticket for the museum or is it free to enter? If yes,how much does it cost?

• Europe tour March 2106

Croatia Oct 29, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit Europe in Mid March 2016, I would like to visit Switzerland, Italy and /Or Croatia.

Can you guide me is it Ok to combine Switzerland with Italy or Croatia.? How the weather will be as I am coming from India and accustomed to warm climate. And also budgetorywise is it better to visit in March or April? Is there Homestay facilities available in these places?

More information will help me to relax and enjoy the tour

Thanks to all

• Ian28's Profile Photo

Courtyard and Fountain to the left of Pile Gate outside the walls.

Dubrovnik Yesterday

There is a beautiful fountain in a courtyard to the left of the Pile Gate bridge before you enter the old town on the outside of the walls. It can be accessed either from steps before you cross the bridge or from an archway halfway down the steps once you have passed through Pile Gate. Nowhere can I find any reference to this fountain or courtyard and cannot even find a picture of it . Can anyone tell me what it's name is and whether it has any historical significance.

Popular Zagreb Region Travel Answer Locations

• clubbing during week and local beer

Zagreb Aug 28, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Hey there

I arrive with a couple of friends the 8th of september. I would like to know where you can go out during the week because most of the clubs are only open during the weekend

Also I wanted to ask if there is a good place to eat and drink local food and beer

thanks !!

2 Answers Aug 28, 2015 at 2:11 PM
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Train to Ljubljana

Zagreb Jul 30, 2015 at 7:56 AM

Are there trains from Zagreb directly to Ljubljana or do we have to change?

2 Answers Jul 30, 2015 at 8:10 AM
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Shuttledirect experience?

Zagreb Jul 29, 2015 at 10:12 PM

We are arriving late in Zagreb (after the busses stops) and are thinking about using shuttledirect as they run on fixed prices in stead of taxi. Does anyone have any experience using them?

8 Answers Jul 31, 2015 at 4:46 AM
    • Customs at airport

Zagreb Apr 18, 2015 at 5:12 PM

We are group of Aussies flying from Dubrovnik to Zagreb & then onto Ljubljana by train or bus.Do we have to go through customs at Zagreb or can we just enter if we have nothing to declare? Thanks jayjay15

1 Answer Apr 18, 2015 at 6:04 PM
    • Zagreb to Ljubljana by train

Zagreb Mar 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM

I will go from Zagreb to Ljubljana by train on June 11 (6h50) and back to Zagreb on June 13 (8h25)
      I am trying to make a reservation for seats on Internet. The cost is very expensive and includes delivery costs to North America ( I live in NA). I am wondering if the price would be the same if I buy my tickets at the rail station the day of the trip. If I elect to buy on the spot, is it possible that I cant have a seat (train sold out?).

2 Answers Mar 19, 2015 at 4:39 PM
    • konejos's Profile Photo

tram numbers in Zagreb from Ban Jelacic square to train station

Zagreb Mar 17, 2015 at 5:05 PM

What is the tram number in Zagreb fro the tram from Ban Jelacic square to train station and
      vice versa?

3 Answers Mar 18, 2015 at 12:34 AM
    • How long in Zagreb

Zagreb Mar 2, 2015 at 12:16 PM

I have trouble to decide how many days I will spend in Zagreb. I'll be visiting Croatia from June 8 to June 22, with a 2 day journey to Ljubljana and a one day trop to Kotor while I'll be in Dubrovnik. I'll also take a one day trip to the Plivitce lakes when in Zagreb. So, I am still a bit confused about how long to stay in Zagreb. Are 2 days enough? I won't visit museums, I prefer to walk in the city. thanks

3 Answers Mar 2, 2015 at 1:11 PM
    • jongbloed's Profile Photo

Train to Split

Zagreb Feb 13, 2015 at 6:46 AM

Goodday All,
      For a trainticket from Zagreb to Split. Do I have to make a reservation or can I buy a ticket same day or 1 day before? Whats current price? Please advice .....many thanks

8 Answers Feb 17, 2015 at 7:36 AM
    • Antfra's Profile Photo

Holidays in Croatia !

Zagreb Jan 27, 2015 at 3:41 PM

I will stay this summer, 4 nights in Zagreb, and i want to make 1 or 2 trips outside.
      Some suggestions ???
      Perhaps Rijeka or Plitvice Lakes ?
      Thanks in advance!!!

6 Answers Apr 4, 2015 at 7:57 AM
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Zagreb, how many days and when?

Zagreb Jan 14, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Will start of september be too warm to go to Zagreb?
      Direct flights gives us the choice of 1 week or 4 1 week too much? We want to spend 1 day going to Ljubljana.

3 Answers Jan 19, 2015 at 5:55 AM
    • Going from Zagreb to Vienna?

Zagreb Sep 14, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Is the bus or train better to take for the above trip?

3 Answers Sep 15, 2014 at 3:23 PM
    • JGonzales0230's Profile Photo

Help Needed...ambulance company phone numbers

Zagreb Aug 23, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I need to hire an ambulance to transport from Zadar to Zagreb next week. Can anyone locally provide me with a few contact phone numbers and maybe email or website info on local ambulance companies?

2 Answers Aug 23, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • Are there buses/trains/coaches to a nice beach from Zagreb?

Zagreb Jul 29, 2014 at 7:55 AM

I was told Croatia has some amazing beaches to visit in the summer so I booked some flights to the capital before even really looking to see how far it was from the coast. Turns out Zagreb is very inland :P

I will arrive at Zagreb at 4:35pm on a Friday afternoon and depart from Zagreb at 2:40pm on the following Monday, so I have a few days to spare. I also haven't booked any hostels yet, which also helps.

So, are there any buses/trains/coaches from Zagreb to a nice beach? Preferably, the beach would be next to a city or busy other location so I can do some sightseeing :)

Cheers, guys and gals!

3 Answers Jul 31, 2014 at 1:38 AM
    • Taxi or rent-a-car to travel from Zegreb to Split

Zagreb Jul 20, 2014 at 10:21 PM

What are the requirements in order to rent-a-car from Zebreb airport to Split

3 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 9:10 PM
    • From Budapest to Ljubliana and then Zagreb - tips

Zagreb Jul 13, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Hello travelers!

My friends and I are planning to do a small trip from Budapest to Ljubljana and then Zagreb - it has to be in this order due to plane tickets.

We are planning to stay one day in Ljibljana and two at Zagreb. Transportation and where to stay tips are welcome. We also would like to go to Dubrovnik, but we are not sure if we will have time to do it, but if somebody has an opinion and advice of a easy and cheap way to get there, please share it! :)

Tips about typical food and that stuff are welcome as well :D

Just keep in mind that we have a low budget! :) :)

Thank you all,
      And keep travelling! 3
      All the best,

2 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 4:46 AM
    • Archie2013's Profile Photo

4days in Zaghreb

Zagreb Jun 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I will be headed to Zagreb in the summer, what are the highlights of the city? I travel with my child, and after that we get to Sarajevo. What are the cheapest mode f transport to Sarajevo?

3 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM
    • Reliable and good taxi service

Zagreb Jun 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Any reliable taxi company recommendable? Reliable and reasonably priced? Is Taxi transfer Team (TTT) good? Want to go from airport to Plitvice lakes. Thank you!

6 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 3:27 AM
    • Living in In Invanic Grad

Ivanic-Grad May 5, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Good night people
      Im from Brazil going to Croatia soon . There is somebody who can tell me about Croatia culture , people , food , music maybe ;
      i m going to Ivanic Grad.
      please helps me with some info

3 Answers May 6, 2014 at 1:21 AM
    • from split to trogir

Zagreb Apr 6, 2014 at 2:13 PM

thanks for all answers specially henri123 and i have more question about going from Split to Trogir can i use a taxi boat between those 2 cities ?

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM
    • is there a domestic train from Zagreb to Trogir ?

Zagreb Apr 6, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I am going to visit Zagreb next summer inshaa Allh and i would like to stay few days in Trogir if domestic train is just reach to split what is the easiest way to reach old town in Trogir?

3 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM
    • Hvar ferry

Zagreb Dec 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM

How far is the ferry to Hvar from downtown?

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • Louis Vuitton and Prada Stores?

Zagreb Oct 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM

hi Guys! I am visiting Zagreb and also wanna know if there is LV and Prada Stores? and if there is do you know where is the Address? Thanks much :)

3 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

What does that mean this text?

Zagreb Aug 31, 2013 at 8:52 AM

What does that mean this text?
      zahvaljujemo na Vašem interesu!
      Vaš upit je zaprimljen.
      Optimalnu ponudu ćete primiti na e-mail u roku od 24 h radnim danom. Za hitne upite kontaktirajte naše poslovnice. Svakodnevno su moguće veze prema većini europskih destinacija. Infro služba će Vas kontaktirati radi svih detalja vezanih za putovanje.

Karta će biti izrađena tek nakon vašeg dogovora s info službom.

Info službu možete kontaktirati i direktno na info ili na telefon 48 11 836.
      Za buduće narudžbe možete se prijaviti na naše stranice putem Vaših korisničkih podataka:"

5 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Train prices between Zagreb and Banja Luka in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Zagreb Aug 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM

How much does the journey by train from Zagreb to Banja Luka cost?

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    • Where to buy a ZET pass

Zagreb Aug 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I'm planning to visit Zagreb in the beginning of September. I will stay for 6 days, so I thought it's the best to buy a weekly pass for the public transport system, right after arrival. The train arrives at 19:46 at Glavni Kolodvor. Are any ticket offices still open at that time near, or are there vending machines I can use?

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    • Where can I buy camping equipment?

Zagreb Jul 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Is there a good camping equipment shop in Zagreb? I will be visiting in August and need to buy a tent for a festival.

2 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    • Hotel Accommodation Zagred

Zagreb Jul 18, 2013 at 1:43 AM

We will staying in Zagreb for 3 nights in October 2013 and looking for recommendations for accommodation. We are wanting a double room close to the train station as we will be arriving and departing by train. It doesn't have to be fancy, just neat and clean - as we intend to be out most of the time - preferably with our own ensuite bathroom. Any advice on hotels and on Zagreb itself would be most appreciated.

6 Answers May 21, 2014 at 4:03 AM
    • Public Transportation

Zagreb Jul 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

How can I get from Zagreb International Airport to Roo Rooms Guesthouse, Sveti Duh 36, Zagreb, 10000? I think it's Croatia Airline bus to city center but then what do I do?
      Thank you for your help.

6 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • samonbor restsraunt

Samobor Jun 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hi. We are trying to locate a small resteraunt just outside of Samonbor. All we remember is the nettle soup, parking across the road and a trail leading up a rather steep hill. Any ideas.

2 Answers Jun 22, 2013 at 9:08 PM
    • Night life

Zagreb Jun 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hi. Can anyone give me any advice on strip clubs in Zagreb? We are coming to Zagreb on a stag do (from the UK). All I hear is to avoid strip clubs because they are run by mafia types and as a result are very dangerous and very expensive. Is this true or an exaggeration? We're not perverts - if you have any experience of a UK stag do you know a stripper is widely accepted to be part of the traditional and we want to do this in Zagreb!

7 Answers May 20, 2014 at 5:16 AM