change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Budapest to Ljubliana and then Zagreb - tips

Zagreb Jul 13, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Hello travelers!

My friends and I are planning to do a small trip from Budapest to Ljubljana and then Zagreb - it has to be in this order due to plane tickets.

We are planning to stay one day in Ljibljana and two at Zagreb. Transportation and where to stay tips are welcome. We also would like to go to Dubrovnik, but we are not sure if we will have time to do it, but if somebody has an opinion and advice of a easy and cheap way to get there, please share it! :)

Tips about typical food and that stuff are welcome as well :D

Just keep in mind that we have a low budget! :) :)

Thank you all,
      And keep travelling! 3
      All the best,

Lily

more
    • Taxi or rent-a-car to travel from Zegreb to Split

Zagreb Jul 20, 2014 at 10:21 PM

What are the requirements in order to rent-a-car from Zebreb airport to Split

Suran

more

Popular Zagreb Region Travel Answer Locations

• Taxi or rent-a-car to travel from Zegreb to Split

Zagreb Jul 20, 2014 at 10:21 PM

What are the requirements in order to rent-a-car from Zebreb airport to Split

Suran

2 Answers 10 hours ago
    • From Budapest to Ljubliana and then Zagreb - tips

Zagreb Jul 13, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Hello travelers!

My friends and I are planning to do a small trip from Budapest to Ljubljana and then Zagreb - it has to be in this order due to plane tickets.

We are planning to stay one day in Ljibljana and two at Zagreb. Transportation and where to stay tips are welcome. We also would like to go to Dubrovnik, but we are not sure if we will have time to do it, but if somebody has an opinion and advice of a easy and cheap way to get there, please share it! :)

Tips about typical food and that stuff are welcome as well :D

Just keep in mind that we have a low budget! :) :)

Thank you all,
      And keep travelling! 3
      All the best,

Lily

1 Answer Jul 13, 2014 at 9:41 AM
    • Archie2013's Profile Photo

4days in Zaghreb

Zagreb Jun 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I will be headed to Zagreb in the summer, what are the highlights of the city? I travel with my child, and after that we get to Sarajevo. What are the cheapest mode f transport to Sarajevo?

3 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM
    • Reliable and good taxi service

Zagreb Jun 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Any reliable taxi company recommendable? Reliable and reasonably priced? Is Taxi transfer Team (TTT) good? Want to go from airport to Plitvice lakes. Thank you!

6 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 3:27 AM
    • Living in In Invanic Grad

Ivanic-Grad May 5, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Good night people
      Im from Brazil going to Croatia soon . There is somebody who can tell me about Croatia culture , people , food , music maybe ;
      i m going to Ivanic Grad.
      please helps me with some info

thanks

3 Answers May 6, 2014 at 1:21 AM
    • from split to trogir

Zagreb Apr 6, 2014 at 2:13 PM

thanks for all answers specially henri123 and i have more question about going from Split to Trogir can i use a taxi boat between those 2 cities ?

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM
    • is there a domestic train from Zagreb to Trogir ?

Zagreb Apr 6, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I am going to visit Zagreb next summer inshaa Allh and i would like to stay few days in Trogir if domestic train is just reach to split what is the easiest way to reach old town in Trogir?

3 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM
    • Hvar ferry

Zagreb Dec 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM

How far is the ferry to Hvar from downtown?

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • Louis Vuitton and Prada Stores?

Zagreb Oct 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM

hi Guys! I am visiting Zagreb and also wanna know if there is LV and Prada Stores? and if there is do you know where is the Address? Thanks much :)

3 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

What does that mean this text?

Zagreb Aug 31, 2013 at 8:52 AM

What does that mean this text?
      "Poštovani,
      zahvaljujemo na Vašem interesu!
      Vaš upit je zaprimljen.
      Optimalnu ponudu ćete primiti na e-mail u roku od 24 h radnim danom. Za hitne upite kontaktirajte naše poslovnice. Svakodnevno su moguće veze prema većini europskih destinacija. Infro služba će Vas kontaktirati radi svih detalja vezanih za putovanje.

Karta će biti izrađena tek nakon vašeg dogovora s info službom.

Info službu možete kontaktirati i direktno na info @croatia-express.com ili na telefon 48 11 836.
      Za buduće narudžbe možete se prijaviti na naše stranice putem Vaših korisničkih podataka:"

5 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Train prices between Zagreb and Banja Luka in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Zagreb Aug 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM

How much does the journey by train from Zagreb to Banja Luka cost?

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    • Where to buy a ZET pass

Zagreb Aug 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Hello!
      I'm planning to visit Zagreb in the beginning of September. I will stay for 6 days, so I thought it's the best to buy a weekly pass for the public transport system, right after arrival. The train arrives at 19:46 at Glavni Kolodvor. Are any ticket offices still open at that time near, or are there vending machines I can use?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    • Where can I buy camping equipment?

Zagreb Jul 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Is there a good camping equipment shop in Zagreb? I will be visiting in August and need to buy a tent for a festival.
      Thanks

2 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    • Hotel Accommodation Zagred

Zagreb Jul 18, 2013 at 1:43 AM

We will staying in Zagreb for 3 nights in October 2013 and looking for recommendations for accommodation. We are wanting a double room close to the train station as we will be arriving and departing by train. It doesn't have to be fancy, just neat and clean - as we intend to be out most of the time - preferably with our own ensuite bathroom. Any advice on hotels and on Zagreb itself would be most appreciated.

6 Answers May 21, 2014 at 4:03 AM
    • Public Transportation

Zagreb Jul 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

How can I get from Zagreb International Airport to Roo Rooms Guesthouse, Sveti Duh 36, Zagreb, 10000? I think it's Croatia Airline bus to city center but then what do I do?
      Thank you for your help.

6 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • samonbor restsraunt

Samobor Jun 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hi. We are trying to locate a small resteraunt just outside of Samonbor. All we remember is the nettle soup, parking across the road and a trail leading up a rather steep hill. Any ideas.
      Thanks
      Ken
      kenfarrows@hotmail.com

2 Answers Jun 22, 2013 at 9:08 PM
    • Night life

Zagreb Jun 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hi. Can anyone give me any advice on strip clubs in Zagreb? We are coming to Zagreb on a stag do (from the UK). All I hear is to avoid strip clubs because they are run by mafia types and as a result are very dangerous and very expensive. Is this true or an exaggeration? We're not perverts - if you have any experience of a UK stag do you know a stripper is widely accepted to be part of the traditional and we want to do this in Zagreb!

7 Answers May 20, 2014 at 5:16 AM
    • camera and haring aids

Zagreb May 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM

we need to purchase a camera and batteries for hearing aids. Can you advise where to shop?

3 Answers Jun 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    • LarryN3's Profile Photo

Running out of clean clothes, need laundry

Zagreb May 19, 2013 at 4:24 AM

Looking for self serve Laundry. Can anyone advise in Zagreb?

3 Answers May 19, 2013 at 5:20 AM
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Cheapest way to travel from Budapest to Zagreb

Zagreb May 16, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Hi all,
      Can someone tell me which is the cheapest mode of transport from Budapest to Zagreb? I will be travelling in September. From what I read train seems to be the best option available. Or should I consider travelling by bus?
      Also,
      1. Do I need to book train tickets in advance or is it ok if I book them on the same day?
      2. Can anyone provide me timings of the trains from Budapest – Zagreb?
      3. Approximate idea of how much would a one way ticket cost.
      4. Any other information that may be helpful

Please help.

9 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 4:57 AM
    • littlelawyer's Profile Photo

1 day in Zagreb

Zagreb Jan 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Dear all,

I'm considering a trip involving a day in Zagreb in March or April.

Are there any days of the week, or dates, to avoid (e.g. at Easter: which are the public holidays, and do any trains run or shops open on those days)? Or are there any particularly good days to visit?

Thank you

L

2 Answers Jan 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM
    • Mark_Lester's Profile Photo

What tine does Dolac market open ?

Zagreb Sep 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I found out the answer, I hope. It says 7am in here timeout.com/zagreb/zagreb/ve...
      Is that real ?, can I get cold meats, fresh bread etc all at 7am, and may be some breakfast bites.
      We arrive at 06:30 in theory from Split, probably be a bit late. We leave on the 09:00 to Ljubljana. We need to get some picnic stuff for our day to get us to Venice. So by the looks of it we can be at the market round about as it's opening and be able to leave before 08:30 and not miss the next leg of our ridiculous railway ride.
      I assume the tram between the station and the square outside the market is frequent and fast.

11 Answers Sep 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM
    • akikonomu's Profile Photo

Samobor

Zagreb Region Sep 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Dear VTers
      Am planning a trip to Croatia next June. Read that we could travel from Slovenia to Samobor directly - is that advisable (if so, any websites I could refer to?) or should I just go to Zagreb first, then bus to Samobor?
      Thanks

2 Answers Sep 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM
    • MartinC1984's Profile Photo

Romantic day

Zagreb Jul 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hi everyone.
      Im taking my girlfriend (we are both 28) to Zagreb from October 3rd- October 15th. October 3rd is her birthday, so i would like to make the day a bit special. Maybe go to a park or some viewpoint to eat lunch, a nice restaurant for dinner, and a cozy place to have some drinks at night. Or if someone has some good other things to do, let me know :)

2 Answers Jul 31, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    • rolf1960's Profile Photo

how to

Zagreb Jul 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM

help please what bus tram do we need to get from the centre toi medvednica also my wife can only have semi skimmed milk what will it say on a carton thanks again

sljeme and varazdin

Zagreb Region Jul 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

could anyone out there let us what bus tram no do we need to get to the above places and where to we get them the main square ? thanks for all your help

1 Answer Jul 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM

what to see

Zagreb Jun 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM

we are coming in august for 2 weeks we would like to know a couple of day trips we can make using public transport to towns or sights nearby zagreb thank you for your help

4 Answers Jul 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM
    • Booking trains to and from Zagreb in high season

Zagreb Jun 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Hello,

My friend and I are going to be travelling from Bratislava to Zagreb then from Zagreb to Split in early July. The prices that rail Europe are quoting me for these journeys is well over £100 per person per journey which seems very expensive.

Does anyone know the cheapest way to book trains to and from Zagreb? In early July if I book a train a day in advance do you think that there will still be seats/sleeper accommodation available? I am very tempted to just book my trains direct at the train station in Bratislava and Zagreb even if it means I might not be able to secure sleeper car. As long as I can at least have a seat.

Does anyone else agree that this would be cheapest/ most sensible way to go?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers fae Glasgow.

Lisa

8 Answers Jun 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM
    • Best Way to Travel to and from Zagreb to Medugorje

Zagreb Region May 2, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I and a friend are traveling to and from Zagreb to Medugorje in May 2012. If we go by bus which route is fastest? Zagreb-Split-Medugorje? Or can I go straight through Bosnia-Herzogovina? How would I go by train if possible? And is it best to go by air? Thanks!

1 Answer May 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
    • BUS from Zagreb to Budapest

Zagreb Region Apr 14, 2012 at 5:11 AM

Hi,

I would like to travel on a bus from Zagreb to Budapest on 4th June 2012. I have read that there are buses departing from Zagreb that go to Budapest and will take a much faster time than the train. I looked up the website www.akz.hr to look for bus schedules, but there don't seem to be a search result. I do not know why even though Budapest is listed as one of the arrival points.

Has anyone taken such buses before? Do they really exist?

Are there overnight buses that I can take from Zagreb to Budapest? Do you know how much they will cost?

Thank you...

1 Answer Apr 20, 2012 at 6:59 AM