Zagreb

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• from split to trogir

by Nagwafikry Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 2:13 PM

thanks for all answers specially henri123 and i have more question about going from Split to Trogir can i use a taxi boat between those 2 cities ?

2 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 4:54 AM
    • is there a domestic train from Zagreb to Trogir ?

by Nagwafikry Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I am going to visit Zagreb next summer inshaa Allh and i would like to stay few days in Trogir if domestic train is just reach to split what is the easiest way to reach old town in Trogir?

3 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM
    • Hvar ferry

by GinoMannino Online Now Dec 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM

How far is the ferry to Hvar from downtown?

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • Louis Vuitton and Prada Stores?

by pachichi Online Now Oct 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM

hi Guys! I am visiting Zagreb and also wanna know if there is LV and Prada Stores? and if there is do you know where is the Address? Thanks much :)

3 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

What does that mean this text?

by Jesperp Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 8:52 AM

What does that mean this text?
      "Poštovani,
      zahvaljujemo na Vašem interesu!
      Vaš upit je zaprimljen.
      Optimalnu ponudu ćete primiti na e-mail u roku od 24 h radnim danom. Za hitne upite kontaktirajte naše poslovnice. Svakodnevno su moguće veze prema većini europskih destinacija. Infro služba će Vas kontaktirati radi svih detalja vezanih za putovanje.

Karta će biti izrađena tek nakon vašeg dogovora s info službom.

Info službu možete kontaktirati i direktno na info @croatia-express.com ili na telefon 48 11 836.
      Za buduće narudžbe možete se prijaviti na naše stranice putem Vaših korisničkih podataka:"

5 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Train prices between Zagreb and Banja Luka in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

by Jesperp Online Now Aug 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM

How much does the journey by train from Zagreb to Banja Luka cost?

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    • Where to buy a ZET pass

by vili200 Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Hello!
      I'm planning to visit Zagreb in the beginning of September. I will stay for 6 days, so I thought it's the best to buy a weekly pass for the public transport system, right after arrival. The train arrives at 19:46 at Glavni Kolodvor. Are any ticket offices still open at that time near, or are there vending machines I can use?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    • Where can I buy camping equipment?

by wanderer2102 Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Is there a good camping equipment shop in Zagreb? I will be visiting in August and need to buy a tent for a festival.
      Thanks

2 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    • Hotel Accommodation Zagred

by EuroDeb Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 1:43 AM

We will staying in Zagreb for 3 nights in October 2013 and looking for recommendations for accommodation. We are wanting a double room close to the train station as we will be arriving and departing by train. It doesn't have to be fancy, just neat and clean - as we intend to be out most of the time - preferably with our own ensuite bathroom. Any advice on hotels and on Zagreb itself would be most appreciated.

4 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 7:54 AM
    • Public Transportation

by Richlind Online Now Jul 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

How can I get from Zagreb International Airport to Roo Rooms Guesthouse, Sveti Duh 36, Zagreb, 10000? I think it's Croatia Airline bus to city center but then what do I do?
      Thank you for your help.

6 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • Night life

by British_Boy_2013 Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hi. Can anyone give me any advice on strip clubs in Zagreb? We are coming to Zagreb on a stag do (from the UK). All I hear is to avoid strip clubs because they are run by mafia types and as a result are very dangerous and very expensive. Is this true or an exaggeration? We're not perverts - if you have any experience of a UK stag do you know a stripper is widely accepted to be part of the traditional and we want to do this in Zagreb!

6 Answers Jul 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    • camera and haring aids

by lrhdkh Online Now May 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM

we need to purchase a camera and batteries for hearing aids. Can you advise where to shop?

3 Answers Jun 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    • LarryN3's Profile Photo

Running out of clean clothes, need laundry

by LarryN3 Online Now May 19, 2013 at 4:24 AM

Looking for self serve Laundry. Can anyone advise in Zagreb?

3 Answers May 19, 2013 at 5:20 AM
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Cheapest way to travel from Budapest to Zagreb

by rbdoshi Online Now May 16, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Hi all,
      Can someone tell me which is the cheapest mode of transport from Budapest to Zagreb? I will be travelling in September. From what I read train seems to be the best option available. Or should I consider travelling by bus?
      Also,
      1. Do I need to book train tickets in advance or is it ok if I book them on the same day?
      2. Can anyone provide me timings of the trains from Budapest – Zagreb?
      3. Approximate idea of how much would a one way ticket cost.
      4. Any other information that may be helpful

Please help.

8 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    • littlelawyer's Profile Photo

1 day in Zagreb

by littlelawyer Online Now Jan 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Dear all,

I'm considering a trip involving a day in Zagreb in March or April.

Are there any days of the week, or dates, to avoid (e.g. at Easter: which are the public holidays, and do any trains run or shops open on those days)? Or are there any particularly good days to visit?

Thank you

L

2 Answers Jan 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM
    • Mark_Lester's Profile Photo

What tine does Dolac market open ?

by Mark_Lester Online Now Sep 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I found out the answer, I hope. It says 7am in here timeout.com/zagreb/zagreb/ve...
      Is that real ?, can I get cold meats, fresh bread etc all at 7am, and may be some breakfast bites.
      We arrive at 06:30 in theory from Split, probably be a bit late. We leave on the 09:00 to Ljubljana. We need to get some picnic stuff for our day to get us to Venice. So by the looks of it we can be at the market round about as it's opening and be able to leave before 08:30 and not miss the next leg of our ridiculous railway ride.
      I assume the tram between the station and the square outside the market is frequent and fast.

11 Answers Sep 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM
    • MartinC1984's Profile Photo

Romantic day

by MartinC1984 Online Now Jul 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hi everyone.
      Im taking my girlfriend (we are both 28) to Zagreb from October 3rd- October 15th. October 3rd is her birthday, so i would like to make the day a bit special. Maybe go to a park or some viewpoint to eat lunch, a nice restaurant for dinner, and a cozy place to have some drinks at night. Or if someone has some good other things to do, let me know :)

3 Answers Jul 31, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    • rolf1960's Profile Photo

how to

by rolf1960 Online Now Jul 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM

help please what bus tram do we need to get from the centre toi medvednica also my wife can only have semi skimmed milk what will it say on a carton thanks again

• rolf1960's Profile Photo

what to see

by rolf1960 Online Now Jun 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM

we are coming in august for 2 weeks we would like to know a couple of day trips we can make using public transport to towns or sights nearby zagreb thank you for your help

4 Answers Jul 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM
    • Booking trains to and from Zagreb in high season

by Lisadonn82 Online Now Jun 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Hello,

My friend and I are going to be travelling from Bratislava to Zagreb then from Zagreb to Split in early July. The prices that rail Europe are quoting me for these journeys is well over £100 per person per journey which seems very expensive.

Does anyone know the cheapest way to book trains to and from Zagreb? In early July if I book a train a day in advance do you think that there will still be seats/sleeper accommodation available? I am very tempted to just book my trains direct at the train station in Bratislava and Zagreb even if it means I might not be able to secure sleeper car. As long as I can at least have a seat.

Does anyone else agree that this would be cheapest/ most sensible way to go?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers fae Glasgow.

Lisa

8 Answers Jun 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM
    • Zagreb airport

by RombaTure Online Now Apr 2, 2012 at 7:45 AM

What is the best way to come from airport to the citycenter?

5 Answers Apr 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM
    • Train Travel from Zagreb

by Rah2012 Online Now Mar 25, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Hi There,
      My best friend and I are traveling to Croatia this Oct 2012. We are looking for the best/most direct route to Venice, Italy from either Zagreb or Rijeka or really any train station in Croatia. Are there any overnight trains to Venice from Croatia? Is it possible to purchase them over the internet and how far in advanced? I haven't had much luck with the train websites that I have come across.
      Thank you so much for your suggestions!

5 Answers Apr 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM
    • S_Rojneff's Profile Photo

Zagreb - Plitvicka jezera - Banja Luka(?)

by S_Rojneff Online Now Feb 28, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Bok

Mi zelimo unajmiti auto odmah u Zagrebkoj zracnoj luki. Je li opasno ici u Republiku Srpsku s hrvatkim tablima. Vjerovatno nakon plitvicke jezere mi zelit cemo ici u Banju Luku...

Hvala lijepo za sovet
      pozdrav

1 Answer Feb 29, 2012 at 5:50 AM
    • lclaudio's Profile Photo

three or four days in croatia

by lclaudio Online Now Feb 9, 2012 at 2:15 PM

first of all, i'm reposting, now, on the right forum.

Hi, i'll have 3 or 4 days in croacia, and 'd aprecciatte suggestions about the beautiful;plesant places;villages;cities to visit...i'll be by car all the time

thank's in advance

5 Answers Feb 10, 2012 at 2:55 AM
    • bagel_kb's Profile Photo

hello ....

by bagel_kb Online Now Jan 25, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Would anyone know which is the best nightclub in zagreb ???? we will be going there on 16th of march but we dont know anything can someone help me ?? which restaurants,museum and nightclubs are the best ....

i wait reply thank you

5 Answers Apr 18, 2012 at 3:41 AM
    • Dada35's Profile Photo

Good restaurant and good bar*

by Dada35 Online Now Nov 17, 2011 at 3:26 AM

Hi; 7 girls from 40`s - 50`s coming this Sathurday in Zagreb from Ljubljana celebrating 40`s Birthday of one of us . We will sleep in the center and would like to know where to go on dinner and after dinner to have some party. We are very lovely and would like to have a lot of fun. Thanky you for all advice and sorry on my English !! Regards

1 Answer Nov 17, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    • Bothwell's Profile Photo

Bus and train service

by Bothwell Online Now Nov 2, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Hello.

Would anyone know the frequency of bus service plying to and from Zagreb to Plitvice National Park on 31 December?

Relative to above, is there a train service on 1 January going out from Zagreb to Budapest?

I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 3, 2011 at 9:50 PM
    • Phone Number?

by johnmatthissen Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 6:56 AM

Can we pre-book tickets and what is the phone number for booking, or of the station ??

5 Answers Sep 11, 2011 at 8:17 AM
    • Accommodation near Zagreb airport

by penguin75 Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 5:35 AM

Hi, we are three in a group looking for accommodation near Zagreb airport.

We will arrive late in Zagreb airport at 10pm and next day will catch a flight at 10.50am to Dubrovnik. We have to rely on public transport as no intention to rent a car.

Is there any hotels around with reasonable price and yet convenient to commute with local transport especially with the early / late hours we are travelling?

3 Answers Jul 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM
    • trip:croatia/B-H: where start/end

by jackdor374 Online Now Jun 29, 2011 at 6:32 AM

Thinking of doing a trip early fall to the cities of zagreb, sarajevo, mostar, dubrovnik, split. Flying from New York. Want two full touring days in Dubrovnik. Time allotment 9days-10 day (possibly one of the 4 persons leaving or arriving one day less) Four people total. Where to start, where to end. Travel by car mostly, maybe one internal airflight. Suggestions how to configure: start in split or start in zagreb?

4 Answers Jun 29, 2011 at 4:59 PM