Zagora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ouazazate to Chefchouen

Ouarzazate Apr 9, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I want to go by bus from Ouarzazate to Chefchouen via Merzouga. What are my options? If I wanted to stop off one night in one of the towns would there be another bus the next day to carry on my trip to Chefchoen?

more
    • where to go to 3 nights camel safari off the beaten track

by schildkroete Online Now Nov 5, 2010 at 3:45 PM

hi, we want to do a 2-3 night / 3-4 day max trip by camel over new years eve! not counting the travel from / to marrakesch.
      important is: the fewer other camel safaris, 4wd, other western zivilisation around, the better. we are looking for The Nature Experience!
      we planned to go to erg lehoudi starting from zagora, but now read there might be a "rubbish in the dunes problem". is iriki oasis an option? any other ideas? experiences with tour operators? thank you very much. your desert tortoise.

1 Answer Nov 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM
    • ouerzazate-zagora-merzouga

by susannasommariva Online Now Mar 16, 2010 at 8:16 AM

I've got 10 days to visit Ouerzazate,(that I already know) Zagora, Merzouga and possibly Erfud and back

What the best way to move around? Rent a car or there are some kind of public transport.?
      I want to "feel" the desert, possibly have 1 or 2 nights sleeping there: what do you recommend? (I do not love too much touristic packages.... but if there is no other way...)
      Does somebody know Ouerzazate airport:?? I've found a cheap flight from Casablanca, arriving at midnight....I wonder if it is OK
      Do you recommend some hotel (medium price) and some guide??

Thanks in advance
      Susanna

5 Answers Apr 8, 2010 at 12:38 PM
    • coming trip to Mhamid and beyond

by Normanmartin Online Now Mar 27, 2008 at 9:57 AM

We have 2 to 3 days with a rented normal car to visit "the desert" for the first time, around April 9-12. Please can someone advise us:
      -a possible schedule with where to stay and what to see
      -I read it will be necessary to find a 4 x4 to see the dunes (muy wife is not too keen on camels)
      We are not high livers. We just want to soak up the beauty and the peace and silence for a couple of days on our first trip to the South.
      Thank you so much to anyone who can help.
      We are a British couple living in Madrid in late 60's early 70,s but pretty active and love walking

5 Answers Apr 2, 2008 at 3:22 PM
    • Weather in December

by flyzalot Online Now Dec 15, 2006 at 2:02 PM

Are we going to freeze at night on a camel trek in late December??? We are travelling independently and are planning on setting up a trek locally when we arrive to the area....

2 Answers Dec 16, 2006 at 12:47 PM
    • Zagora camel trek

by David16 Online Now Oct 12, 2005 at 2:39 AM

My friend and I are trying to plan a trip to zagora to take a camel trek. However, money is limited and we only can stay one night, and trek for two days.
      Any tips on finding the best deal would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 3, 2007 at 12:02 PM
    • Camel Trek

by tpj Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 4:41 AM

Hi Next Monday my wife and I are going on a camel trek from Zagora and sleeping in a Berber tent. Can anyone tell me how hot it gets during the day and more importantly how cold it is at night. Any tips also most welcome. Thanks Trevor