Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• yavili's Profile Photo

Republic of Montenegro Sep 16, 2015 at 4:40 AM

Hello. I will be visiting Budva and Kotor next week. I wonder how I can find locals that rent their rooms. (sobe) Typically when I am at the bus station, locals used to approach me in other ex-Yugoslav countries but it is been a while I haven't visited the region. I wonder if same is valid for Montenegro. Thank you.

• taxi / bus from Herceg-novi to dubrovnick

Republic of Montenegro Sep 9, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Anyone have recommendations on taxi or bus from Herceg-Novi to Dubrovnick or Cavtat in early Oct? Is the border crossing a problem now, how long are lines and do taxis/shuttles or buses get to skip lines? Is there a best time of day to cross. We're used to the Tijuana, Mexico border crossing into California and that can take hours sometimes

• Dobrota vs Kotor

Republic of Montenegro Sep 17, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Hi, we'll be in Bay of Kotor for 3 nights in early October. We'd like to stay in an area where there are restaurants and shops within walking distance. Is Dobrota a community or town with services or is it residential only? Or would we be better off to stay in Kotor. We'll have a car and take day trips from there but would like to stay in an area with some amenities is walking distance. Any suggestions on day trips would be appreciated. We're a family of 3 adults and love hiking, beach, snorkeling, small towns and culture.

• Bus connection from Zabljak to Mojkovac

by chris25zt Online Now Jul 9, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Hello friends,

does anybody know, how to get from Zabljak to Mojkovac? We want to see first the Dumitor national park and than go by train from Mojkovac to the south, maybe to Bar. Does anybody has an idea how to come to Mojkovac from Zabljak or doea anybody has any better idea? Thank you so much!!!

2 Answers Jul 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    • on line hotel booking

by soniabrent Online Now Dec 30, 2008 at 9:47 AM

does anyone have an on line address where i can book accommodation in zabljak?or the hotels own e having real problems booking somewhere to stay next july.many thanks

3 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 6:50 PM
    • ATM

by mimrly Online Now May 10, 2004 at 2:08 AM

Is there an ATM in Zabljak? Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 23, 2006 at 6:06 AM