• Ladies Spa In Dubai

Dubai Aug 15, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Does anyone know the best Spa in Dubai?
      Please let me know if anyone does.
      Thank you

more
    • Taxis from dubailand to academic city dubai

Dubai Aug 4, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Where are the taxi stands in dubai land and near pompidou lycee in academic city, and are they are available at any time or i have to book them in advance thanks

more
    • Abayas in dubai

Dubai Aug 6, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Hi, I am planning on going ot Dubai just to buy abayas reasonable, good price and good quality. If you know some shops, please let me know.

more
    • mccaw's Profile Photo

Travelling between places

Dubai Aug 1, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Three of us will be in Dubai in October this year. This is our plan:

1. Arrive at Etihad Travel Mall Sheikh Zayed Rd in Dubai via coach from Abu Dabi international Airport.

2. Would like to book room at Hyatt Place Dubai / Al Rigga on Al Rigga Road,Dubai (depends on infos receive from this forum).

3. Very much like to visit new Dubai City Centre.

My questions are:

1. How far is the prefered hotel from the coach drop off and also City centre?

2. Which is the most convenient type of transport to take?

3. How long will that take and the costs?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Desert safari

Dubai Aug 18, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Can anyone tell me the temperature in the evening in the desert in dubai early sept for the sand safari,
      I have booked, but am now worried about the temperature at the camp for the desert safari. I know the vehicle will be air conditioned.
      Thankyou

more
    • asap reply pls thank u

Dubai Aug 4, 2014 at 6:38 AM

I am going to dubai, can i bring condoms that is placed on my luggage? will i have a problem on dubai/uae customs? thanks for your asap reply

more
    • mccaw's Profile Photo

Looking for hotel in Dubai UAE.

Dubai Jul 21, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Thank you for all advices to London.
      Three of us will be in Dubai UAE from 8 to 11 of October this year. We've found an Ibis hotel on SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD, but not sure how far is this from the city centre. Where exactly is the city centre? Is it where the tallest building with the name Khalifa is?
      If we are to stay there, how far is it from the city and what transport to take and how long in time is the journey going to take?
      thank you in advance.

more
    • Do we need to get a visa while waiting for the next flight in Dubai International Airport?

Dubai Aug 18, 2014 at 12:50 AM

My friend is going to Mashad, Iran this September. His flight is Manila to Dubai via Cebu Pacific then Dubai to Mashad via Mahan Air. From Manila, he will be arriving at terminal 1 of Dubai International Airport at 9:35pm of Sept. 6, then his next flight is Sept. 7 at 8:40pm tru terminal 1. So he'll be staying at the DIA for almost 24 hours. Do he need to a visa ? And he will allowed to stay at the airport for almost 24 hrs or he needs to get a hotel? Hope someone can help us. We're new here. Thank you

- yvhonne

more
    • Things to do during 17 Hour stopover at Dubai

Dubai Aug 5, 2014 at 2:49 AM

I'll be arriving at Dubai Airport at 2:30 in the afternoon on Sunday and at 7 the next morning. During the stopover, I'd really love to explore Dubai as much

Can anyone who's had experience with Dubai give me some suggestions/recommendations as to what I could do on my stopover? I'm mindful that I arrive in the afternoon and it will take a while to even be able to leave the airport. Are any tours still operating at that time of day for example?

more
    • fergal26Solo's Profile Photo

2 Days In Dubai 18th Spetember

Dubai Aug 13, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Hey Guys,
      I am hoping someone might be able to help me.I'm a Relatively inexperienced traveller and i'm Going to Sri lanka 1st-18th of September from Ireland.I'm anxious enough about that as it is but this website has been of huge help so all my focus has been researching about Sri lanka.On my Way Back I will Be spending 2 Full days In Dubai Staying In a Place called Deira.

I Just have A couple of Questions.I Arrive At night Approx 11pm.I am wondering How much roughly would a taxi be to Deira from the airport and is this the best way to get there.Are there taxis right outside the airport.

Also Which Is the best way to get AED. Would there be a ATM at the Airport and are they Widespread in Dubai City.(Do they Accept Mastercard and Visa) I arrive at night so assume any banks would be closed.

Unfortunatley I have very little time in Dubai and I imagine I will be exhausted after Sri lanka.I have just seen on google maps How Big Dubai is I think im about 30km from The palm Jumheria.So I doubt I would see much especially with the heat too.

I am on a bit of a budget, I was thinking of Maybe going to Burj Khalifa (Looks Amazing) But it seems crazily expensive and i wouldn't like to risk booking in advance.I'm Just wondering could someone Who has been In Dubai (Even On a Budget)give me a couple of tips on what they thought was worth seeing as I don't want to come away after not seeing anything.

If anyone reading this has Been to the Burj Khalifa Was it worth it bear in mind I'd be more than likely be paying 400 Aed on the day

Thanks A million for reading
      Fergal

more
    • Desert safari

Dubai Jul 22, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Hi, I am looking at doing an evening desert safari when in Duabi later this year. I sometimes suffer from motion sickness and need to judge if I can cope with the 4WD over the dunes. Has anyone got any experiences to share/tips or info on best tour companies to go through?

more

Near Za`bil