Za`bil

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Luggage Transfer T2 to T1

Dubai Aug 16, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Hi... I'm planning to take a flight from Tehran to Dubai (Qeshm Airline) which is landing on T2. My next flight from Dubai to Islamabad (Shaheen Airlines) is almost after 10 hours from T1. we r a family of 4 with two kids and I will be carrying 4 pieces of checked-in baggage from Tehran. I don't have a Visa for Dubai so I will be required to get my family and luggage transferred from T2 to T1 for the next flight. Anybody who could tell me what are the luggage transfer charges applicable in my case? few months back, i took a flight from Jeddah to Dubai (Flydubai) which landed at T2 and i along with family was shifted to T1 by a coaster for my next flight to Tehran. My luggage was also transfered from T2 to T1 without any transfer fee. This time also i have confirmed tickets for my next flight. What will be the procedure? Is there any option other than Marhaba Services for luggage transfer? A detailed explanation will be highly appreciated.. thank you

more
    • transit in amsterdam

Dubai Aug 20, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Hi
      I'm a syrian nationality living in dubai, traveling to istanbul by KLM,
      Istanbul not asking for visa for syrian nationality,
      The flight trip have a transit in amsterdam 5h:25m,
      I don't have a schengen visa,
      It's allowed for me to make this booking online?

more
    • VOIP Calls in Dubai

Dubai Aug 18, 2015 at 8:09 PM

Hi guys!

I will be travelling to Dubai in two days.

Can i know which iphone apps are not banned for making VOIP international calls?

Are Wechat and Whatsapp banned?

Many thanks!!!

more
    • Do I need transit Visa?

Dubai Aug 17, 2015 at 3:34 AM

I will be traveling to Germany in 2 weeks time via Emirates. I have German visa but the trip has a 4 hour stop over at Dubai each way. Do I need a transit visa for Dubai? I feel 4hours are not worth the 119USD so I can't consider leaving the airport. I'm a Kenyan national

more
    • Travel options

Dubai Aug 16, 2015 at 11:19 AM

Friends, Question is for expats in Dubai , expect for the ones who have been given a car by their Company. How do you travel ? is there a facility for sharing a cab or bus service to all major locations , at least to and fro nearest Metro stations? I am looking at certain economical options to begin with, I will be at Media City. Appreciate your response.

-- Love Andy

more
    • food safety

Dubai Aug 17, 2015 at 5:10 PM

Is the food and water safe and are Hep A&B needed?

more
    • Hotel in Dubai

Dubai Aug 16, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Hi All,

I was wondering where is the best hotel location for a first visit to Dubai.I would like to do sightseeing, shopping etc;not interest in the beach area, because I come from Miami Beach
      Would prefer a 4* or 5* and a safe place as we are an elderly couple
      I was looking aronud the Creek area and also inside the mall of the Emirates. Which of the two malls is better the Dubai Mall of the mall of the Emirates ?
      Your help is appreciated.

more
    • Beer rates in Bars

Dubai Aug 14, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Fellas ,
      Greetings.
      I will be in Dubai from next month n I am beer lover.
      would be interested in knowing prices of same in economical bars around Dubai
      for bottle / Pint of
      1) Budweiser
      2) Heineken
      3) Corona

--
      Love
      Andy

more
    • Where to stay?

Dubai Aug 6, 2015 at 2:43 AM

My partner and myself are travelling to Dubai in October for 6 days, we have plenty of things to do but I'm not sure where is best to stay with the trips we want to do. We want to do the following.
      Burj Khalifa & Fountains
      Take an Abra in the Creek
      Visit Souks - spice, gold and textiles.
      Atlantis Waterpark
      Dubai Mall with Aquarium

I would appreciate any help with areas :)

Also I would like to know if there are any trips I've mentioned which are not worth it and also if I've missed any that you would definitely recommend.

Thanks in Advance

more
    • Visa In Dubai

Dubai Aug 12, 2015 at 3:08 PM

I have booked a flight to Dubai with Emirates I have a Azerbajdzjan passport but live in Sweden how can I get visa to Dubai ?

more

Near Za`bil