Zaanse Schans

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• immigration at schipo

Schiphol Jan 26, 2015 at 12:57 AM

im a uk citizen travelling from canada to amsterdam with a connecting flight to the uk so do i need to go through immigration as im pushed for time

more
    • Keukenhof Gardens

Amsterdam Jan 25, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hello during our holiday to Amsterdam we are going to visit Keukenhof Gardens, I am currently planning this day, transport choices etc we will be staying at Saphatistraat. Can anyone suggest a preffered plan of transport links.

more
    • Viking river cruises port

Amsterdam Jan 19, 2015 at 1:57 AM

Where do the Viking river cruise boats dock and can I easily roll my suitcase somewhere to buy transport tickets to go to my hotel once is get off the ship?

more
    • immigration at schipol

Schiphol Jan 26, 2015 at 1:05 AM

sorry a few mistakes in my question so i will try again .Im a uk citizen travelling from Canada to Schipol then on connecting flight to uk so do i need to go through immigration at Schipol or can i wait to do this once in the uk Reason im asking is im pushed for time between flights only got an hour

more
    • bus Amsterdam to frankfurt

Amsterdam Jan 5, 2015 at 11:18 PM

travlling in jun 15.cheap bus from Amsterdam to frankfurt

more
    • Taxi for 5 people from Airport

Amsterdam Jan 24, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Hello,
      I am traveling to Amsterdam in April with my husband & children, please could you tell me if Taxis for 5 are available at the airport or will I need to phone to order?

more
    • Can you recommend day trips in April for family with 3 children?

Amsterdam Jan 25, 2015 at 9:11 AM

Hi, we are planning our 1 week holiday in Amsterdam, so far we are looking to visit Keukenhof, Anne Frank House, Zoo, Vondel park. Can anyone recommend any other tours or visits, what do you think about cheese/clog tours?
      Are there places we can hire bikes for our children so they can ride in the park whilst we sit & watch the world go by?

more
    • day visit idea

by geoffhongkong Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 2:16 AM

I will visit Zaanse Schans for a day trip from amsterdam..I am with my girl freind,

Is it a good idea for me to rent a tandem bike at amsterdam central and take it on the train( that is if you can) and ride around Zaanse Schans return to Amsterdam
      then upon return to amsterdam I can also have a cycle around the city
      Thanks
      Geoff

1 Answer Mar 5, 2014 at 2:42 AM
    • Anne Frank's House, Madurodam & Zaanse Schans

by SamirGarg Online Now May 11, 2010 at 10:56 AM

We are a family of 9 with 4 children travelling from India to Amsterdam.
      On the 14th May, we are visiting Keukenhof gardens.
      On the 15th of May, we want to visit Anne Frank's House, Madurodam & Zaanse Schans. Kindly let us know the most convenient mode of covering all these places in 1 day as we are staying in Novotel Amsterdam City. Should we take a tour to cover these?
      On 16th Morning, we have few hours free before we catch Thalys to Paris. What would you suggest that we can do in the morning.

1 Answer Feb 13, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    • garlandsofgrace's Profile Photo

Zaanse Schans and tasnportation form Edam or Volendam...HELP please

by garlandsofgrace Online Now Jan 10, 2009 at 1:43 PM

transportation from Edam or Volendam to Zaanse Schans, the Netherlands
      Posted: Sat January 10, 2009 04:06 PM EST
      Can someone be specific? I want to know public transportation from Edam or Volendam to Zaanse Schans. I do not want to go into Amsterdam to get to Zaanse Schans; is it possible? The date for this venture is April 2009. Thank you for some help.

P.S. Trust this is the correct forum for the posting....learning

3 Answers Jan 11, 2009 at 1:29 AM
    • admissions

by klemen74 Online Now Apr 24, 2006 at 3:29 AM

is there admission to zaanse schans? if there is, how much is it?
      do groups get a discount?

2 Answers Apr 24, 2006 at 8:52 AM
    • fallsbiker's Profile Photo

Bicycling in Netherlands

by fallsbiker Online Now Feb 17, 2006 at 11:58 AM

I will arrive in the Netherlands by train on May 1, 2006. I plan to tour by bicycle for two days--May 2 and 3. I want to visit the flower fields and garden one day. I plan to see Zaanse Schans and Edam the other day. Is there a central location where I can go out and return each day and cycle no more than 60K each day?

3 Answers Feb 18, 2006 at 11:42 AM
    • Winter Holiday

by NancyLevyssohn Online Now Dec 1, 2003 at 7:56 PM

Is Zaanse Schans open in December? If so, what are the days and hours that it is open?

2 Answers Dec 2, 2003 at 9:43 AM
    • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Have you noticed?

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Mar 16, 2003 at 1:02 AM

I'm very thankful to Giampiero for the fact the Zaanse Schans came on the map last week. I've seen some 120 members have to move their Zaanse Schans info. So, move your Zaanse Schans stuff over. PJ

3 Answers Mar 17, 2003 at 10:36 AM