Zaandam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• immigration at schipo

Schiphol Jan 26, 2015 at 12:57 AM

im a uk citizen travelling from canada to amsterdam with a connecting flight to the uk so do i need to go through immigration as im pushed for time

more
    • Keukenhof Gardens

Amsterdam Jan 25, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hello during our holiday to Amsterdam we are going to visit Keukenhof Gardens, I am currently planning this day, transport choices etc we will be staying at Saphatistraat. Can anyone suggest a preffered plan of transport links.

more
    • Viking river cruises port

Amsterdam Jan 19, 2015 at 1:57 AM

Where do the Viking river cruise boats dock and can I easily roll my suitcase somewhere to buy transport tickets to go to my hotel once is get off the ship?

more
    • immigration at schipol

Schiphol Jan 26, 2015 at 1:05 AM

sorry a few mistakes in my question so i will try again .Im a uk citizen travelling from Canada to Schipol then on connecting flight to uk so do i need to go through immigration at Schipol or can i wait to do this once in the uk Reason im asking is im pushed for time between flights only got an hour

more
    • bus Amsterdam to frankfurt

Amsterdam Jan 5, 2015 at 11:18 PM

travlling in jun 15.cheap bus from Amsterdam to frankfurt

more
    • Taxi for 5 people from Airport

Amsterdam Jan 24, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Hello,
      I am traveling to Amsterdam in April with my husband & children, please could you tell me if Taxis for 5 are available at the airport or will I need to phone to order?

more
    • Can you recommend day trips in April for family with 3 children?

Amsterdam Jan 25, 2015 at 9:11 AM

Hi, we are planning our 1 week holiday in Amsterdam, so far we are looking to visit Keukenhof, Anne Frank House, Zoo, Vondel park. Can anyone recommend any other tours or visits, what do you think about cheese/clog tours?
      Are there places we can hire bikes for our children so they can ride in the park whilst we sit & watch the world go by?

more
    • What is the weather like at the end of march, beginning of april?

by jbergs Online Now Jan 18, 2009 at 5:26 AM

I have a chance to go to Zaandam for the last week in March, and into April, if I take my daughter. Otherwise I can go alone later, in April or may. I would rather take my daughter, but don't want it to be uncomfortably cold. Any advice?

2 Answers Jan 19, 2009 at 6:19 PM
    • Golden Tulip

by krusty83uk Online Now Jun 7, 2006 at 10:28 AM

hello i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much the security dispot is at the Golden Tulip hotel thanks you very much

Russell

4 Answers Jun 8, 2006 at 11:00 AM
    • photos

by davidroberts Online Now May 27, 2006 at 11:31 AM

please can you send me some photos of the bars/clubs in zaandam and what kind of music they play, hours they are open and typical age group in each place.

are there any to avoid, ive heard that it can be a bit unsavoury at times and the area is a little run down.

How big (in miles) is Zaandam, and are there any trains from Amsterdam late a t night to Zaandam.

2 Answers May 28, 2006 at 1:08 AM
    • I Love Clocks

by cruzwithme45 Online Now Sep 23, 2004 at 8:29 AM

Hi, I love diffrent kinds of Clocks and i know that Holland is famous for them, I just purchased a ZaanDam clock and it is beautiful, would like to know more about the makers or factory it came from with Pictures and other clock shops from that area. Hope I can hook up with someone to help me out ,,, Thanks so Much and have a great day>>>Tom

1 Answer Sep 23, 2004 at 9:06 AM