change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bandanna's Profile Photo

where is...

Amsterdam 9 hours ago

What happened to the post regarding bus 246?

more
    • SimbaandNicole's Profile Photo

Traveling with my cat

Schiphol Nov 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I am traveling over the holidays from the US to Switzerland via Amsterdam Schiphol and reverse route back to the US.
      Do I have to go through customs with my cat in Schiphol either direction? Is one hour enough time to change flights with my cat?

more
    • What is the weather like at the end of march, beginning of april?

by jbergs Online Now Jan 18, 2009 at 5:26 AM

I have a chance to go to Zaandam for the last week in March, and into April, if I take my daughter. Otherwise I can go alone later, in April or may. I would rather take my daughter, but don't want it to be uncomfortably cold. Any advice?

2 Answers Jan 19, 2009 at 6:19 PM
    • Golden Tulip

by krusty83uk Online Now Jun 7, 2006 at 10:28 AM

hello i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much the security dispot is at the Golden Tulip hotel thanks you very much

Russell

4 Answers Jun 8, 2006 at 11:00 AM
    • photos

by davidroberts Online Now May 27, 2006 at 11:31 AM

please can you send me some photos of the bars/clubs in zaandam and what kind of music they play, hours they are open and typical age group in each place.

are there any to avoid, ive heard that it can be a bit unsavoury at times and the area is a little run down.

How big (in miles) is Zaandam, and are there any trains from Amsterdam late a t night to Zaandam.

2 Answers May 28, 2006 at 1:08 AM
    • I Love Clocks

by cruzwithme45 Online Now Sep 23, 2004 at 8:29 AM

Hi, I love diffrent kinds of Clocks and i know that Holland is famous for them, I just purchased a ZaanDam clock and it is beautiful, would like to know more about the makers or factory it came from with Pictures and other clock shops from that area. Hope I can hook up with someone to help me out ,,, Thanks so Much and have a great day>>>Tom

1 Answer Sep 23, 2004 at 9:06 AM