Zaandam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mobypark.com

Schiphol Jul 9, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Heeft iemand ervaring met langparkeren via Mobypark.com op schiphol? In Amsterdam werkt het prima, maar heb het nog nooit voor de lange termijn gebruikt. Zie ook: http://bit.ly/1r7SO1D

more
    • Coffeeshop

Wijk aan Zee Jun 17, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Are there any coffeeshops here or is the nearest in beverwijk?

more
    • public viewing for a german football game

Amsterdam Jun 17, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Hallo !
      we stay the next days in amsterdam. I search a place to watch the german football game at saturday 21.06.2014
      Can you help me
      best regards Manu

more
    • paling smoking competition

Monnickendam Jun 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Will there be a paling smoking competition in MONNICKENDAM this year ?. If so what is the date? Thanks

more
    • Any dutch speaking friends?

Uitgeest Jun 16, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Hi. I live in landejik uitgeest and i looking for friends :) I want learn dutch and spend some time of attraction, but i dont know when i can go alone :( and its hard learn language alone too :( my name is Andrew and i 23 old year. If u listen this ask and want to meet me send me mail to pencammm@hotmail.con

Thanks all :)

more
    • Staying in Amsterdam. What is the best place and cheapest way?

Amsterdam 2 hours ago

Hi! What is the best (also cheapest) way to crash in Amsterdam from 10 aug to 14 aug for 9 students.

more
    • Transit via amsterdam

Schiphol 6 hours ago

Nigerian citizen with US green card. Will transit in amsterdam for 9 hours. Can I leave the airport to do a city tour with no visa? If not, will book another ticket as I would hate to sit at an airport for that long

more
    • Coach service between Ijmuiden and central Amsterdam

IJmuiden 8 hours ago

Is there a public service that we can use to get from the cruise port in Ijmuiden to central Amsterdam and back between say 8:30 am and 5 pm? Would this be enough time to visit Rijksmuseum and take a 1-hour canal cruise?

more
    • v3tt3lWC's Profile Photo

Good college Bars

Amsterdam Jun 30, 2014 at 5:03 AM

Where are some great bars to visit at night for students?

more
    • Traveling_Duck's Profile Photo

Which neighborhood is the best?

Amsterdam Jul 4, 2014 at 6:40 AM

We will be visiting Amsterdam for the first week in August, and we would like to rent an apartment. So far, I was able to find nice and convenient properties in Jordaan (Egelantierstraat), in Waterlooplein, in the Old City (Nieuwe Spiegelstraat) and in the Jewish Quarter (Valkenburgerstraat). Which area would be the best to stay in? My husband and me are interested in architecture, art and culture, but we are also foodies. Any suggestions are most welcome! Thank you in advance!

more
    • Is there someplace to rent bicycles in Muiden?

Muiden Jun 27, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Hi! I am hoping to rent two bicycles in Muiden to use for traveling around the Netherlands for two weeks. I would return the bicycles back to Muiden. I am hoping to find bikes that are inexpensive to rent and that have bags on the sides for carrying our gear. Does anyone know of a place that rents bicycles like this?
      Thanks!
      -Steve

more
    • Cat traveling as carry on

Schiphol Jun 23, 2014 at 6:34 AM

I will be traveling from Israel to Detriot, Michigan with my cat on a Delta flight . I want to travel with him as a carry on. Will there be any problems at the airport? I am not leaving the airport .

more
    • Where to stay in Amsterdam with car?

Amsterdam Jun 17, 2014 at 12:32 PM

We look for a hotel near a P R Parking. We want to use the Public Transportation.
      Hotels located in Arena are they a good option?
      Thank you

more
    • Where can we look the german football game at Saturday, 21.06.2014

Amsterdam Jun 17, 2014 at 12:18 AM

We stay the next days in amsterdam.... and we want to see the german footballgame at saturday. Have you public viewing for all games or only the dutch games ?

more
    • cell phone service

Amsterdam Jun 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Is buying a local prepaid cell phone the best way to guarantee service?

more
    • acloud's Profile Photo

Honeymoon in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Jul 8, 2014 at 7:38 AM

As a gift for my son and his bride, I'm planning a trip to Barcelona and Amsterdam the 2nd week in October. Dates are moderately flexible (can't be before the 6th, but after that it's not important), as is the order in which we do things. The basic desire is the spend some time in Barcelona, do an overnight train to Amsterdam, and spend a few days there. we have 7-9 days with which to work. We can start in either city, but more days in Barcelona than Amsterdam. I'm thinking of renting an apt in Amsterdam and a hotel in Spain. I would like for the hotel to be a little more high end, but it doesn't have to be the most luxurious there. Any suggestions on neighborhoods? What about the overnight train? Is that a good idea? I know flying is cheaper, but I think they would enjoy the experience and I'd have to pay for a night's lodging anyway, so it would be about the same. They are not "touristy" travelers. They want local food and feel, museums and to walk the city. Maybe one day on the beach (is that even doable in Oct?).

more
    • Robbinn's Profile Photo

Hotel in down town Amterdam?

Amsterdam Jun 17, 2014 at 6:37 AM

I´m looking for a good hotel in down town Amsterdam.
      Some suggestions cheaper that 100€ per night?
      What is the city tax for accommodate?

more
    • What is the weather like at the end of march, beginning of april?

by jbergs Online Now Jan 18, 2009 at 5:26 AM

I have a chance to go to Zaandam for the last week in March, and into April, if I take my daughter. Otherwise I can go alone later, in April or may. I would rather take my daughter, but don't want it to be uncomfortably cold. Any advice?

2 Answers Jan 19, 2009 at 6:19 PM
    • Golden Tulip

by krusty83uk Online Now Jun 7, 2006 at 10:28 AM

hello i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much the security dispot is at the Golden Tulip hotel thanks you very much

Russell

4 Answers Jun 8, 2006 at 11:00 AM
    • photos

by davidroberts Online Now May 27, 2006 at 11:31 AM

please can you send me some photos of the bars/clubs in zaandam and what kind of music they play, hours they are open and typical age group in each place.

are there any to avoid, ive heard that it can be a bit unsavoury at times and the area is a little run down.

How big (in miles) is Zaandam, and are there any trains from Amsterdam late a t night to Zaandam.

2 Answers May 28, 2006 at 1:08 AM
    • I Love Clocks

by cruzwithme45 Online Now Sep 23, 2004 at 8:29 AM

Hi, I love diffrent kinds of Clocks and i know that Holland is famous for them, I just purchased a ZaanDam clock and it is beautiful, would like to know more about the makers or factory it came from with Pictures and other clock shops from that area. Hope I can hook up with someone to help me out ,,, Thanks so Much and have a great day>>>Tom

1 Answer Sep 23, 2004 at 9:06 AM