Yuma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to see and do in 4 days

Phoenix 20 hours ago

We (healthy active couple in their 50s) are planning our first visit to Phoenix Feb. 15-19.

What could we see and do to cover the most of the sights and sounds?  We have a wide range of interests (golf, pickleball, art, shopping, moderate to easy hiking, walking, crafts, markets, etc). We will have a rental car.  We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Old Town Scottsdale.  Checkout is on the 19th but our flight leaves at 8 pm so any ideas on what we could easily do that particular day before the car rental return @ 6 pm is appreciated too.  We are not into the social scene or fine dining.

more
    • 1 way helicopter ride from the bottom of the canyon

Grand Canyon Dec 26, 2014 at 12:54 PM

i'm planning a Grand Canyon trip for my parents. They can handle the trail down to the bottom / colorado river via the Bright Angel trail, but likely not the hike back up the next day so I'm looking for an helicopter tour that starts at the bottom, tours and drops them on the rim. has anyone heard of that? A few searches dont show anything in that line only tours from/to upper rim. Any help welcome !

more
    • From Tucson to North East

Tucson Jan 24, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Hi everybody, I need some advice! I'd like next summer to visit the States, especially go to Tucson and then travel up north, go to, let's say NYC. Now, I've heard of Megabus as one of the cheapest way to travel around (actually something cheap is what I'm really looking for). But, apparently, there's no megabus service in AZ. Do you know any other websites or alternative means of transport to get north east? As cheap as possible! Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Smooth Water Rafting - Closest pickup point from Trailer Village RV Campground

Grand Canyon Jan 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Coming from the UK, we will have no other transportation apart from the RV, which we do not want to take out of the Campground during our stay. Can anyone tell me who the CLOSEST outfitters are to Trailer Village (South Rim) that operate a 1 day smooth water rafting trip in July? Alternatively, are there any taxis that can pick us up at Trailer Village and drop us at the meeting point (wherever that will be!)? Any assistance greatly appreciated!

more
    • Looking for route advice

by headedsouth Online Now Dec 19, 2009 at 10:30 PM

We are headed south for the first time in early January and are looking for advice on the best route to take from Alberta to Yuma. We are hoping to avoid bad weather/roads and big climbs as we will be pulling a Fifth wheel.All suggestions appreciated.

4 Answers Dec 20, 2009 at 3:31 PM
    • RV Site

by PatDog Online Now Feb 27, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Anyone know what the best RV site is in the Yuma area for one night? I have a grandmother, a wife and a 9 month old.
      Thanks
      PM

• Yuma, Arizona

by pamela.parry Online Now Sep 25, 2006 at 4:41 AM

We are visiting from UK to Nevada/Arizona/California on Nov 14th 2006 for 3 weeks flying to Vegas, travelling to Wickenberg, Tucson, Tombstone, Nogalez, Yuma, Palm Springs back to Vegas.

Has anyone done any of the day trips by jet boat from Yuma or train rides anywhere en route. We are into wild life and nature/scenery. Any tips including stop overs would be appreciated.

2 Answers Sep 26, 2006 at 10:54 AM
    • How far is El Golfo from Yuma?

by WUD Online Now Mar 18, 2006 at 3:53 PM

Does anyone have any information on El Golfo? If so, please email me at wud1@aol.com or go to my site http://wud1.com and leave a message; either way. I mostly want to know if there are any hotels/motels to stay at, and what the best places to go for food and fun are.

I appreciate any input you may have.

thanks
      debi

2 Answers May 12, 2006 at 12:15 PM