Yuma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best Scenic Train Rides in AZ

Arizona 2 hours ago

What are the best scenic train rides in Arizona?

more
    • Best place to stay in Sedona

Sedona Jul 16, 2015 at 1:42 AM

Is it the Sky Ranch Lodge? The views look awesome. It'll be a once in a life time trip for us as we're not from the US and I think the views would be the main thing to go for in Sedona.

more
    • Parking Information

Sedona Jul 12, 2015 at 7:03 PM

I am planning a hike in Sedona. I was thinking around the area of Deadman's Pass Trail. I read that to park at the trailheads a pass is needed. Is there anywhere for people without a pass to park or is this something that you must have? If it's a must have where can I get one?

more
    • Red Rock Crossing / Cathedral Rock Trail

Sedona Jul 21, 2015 at 5:17 PM

I'm going to Sedona tomorrow. I wanted to check out both red rock crossing and cathedral rock trail. Is there an easy way on foot to get to one from the other or is driving the only way? If it's driving anyone know a fast route? Any information is greatly appreciated.

more
    • Looking for route advice

by headedsouth Online Now Dec 19, 2009 at 10:30 PM

We are headed south for the first time in early January and are looking for advice on the best route to take from Alberta to Yuma. We are hoping to avoid bad weather/roads and big climbs as we will be pulling a Fifth wheel.All suggestions appreciated.

4 Answers Dec 20, 2009 at 3:31 PM
    • RV Site

by PatDog Online Now Feb 27, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Anyone know what the best RV site is in the Yuma area for one night? I have a grandmother, a wife and a 9 month old.
      Thanks
      PM

• Yuma, Arizona

by pamela.parry Online Now Sep 25, 2006 at 4:41 AM

We are visiting from UK to Nevada/Arizona/California on Nov 14th 2006 for 3 weeks flying to Vegas, travelling to Wickenberg, Tucson, Tombstone, Nogalez, Yuma, Palm Springs back to Vegas.

Has anyone done any of the day trips by jet boat from Yuma or train rides anywhere en route. We are into wild life and nature/scenery. Any tips including stop overs would be appreciated.

2 Answers Sep 26, 2006 at 10:54 AM
    • How far is El Golfo from Yuma?

by WUD Online Now Mar 18, 2006 at 3:53 PM

Does anyone have any information on El Golfo? If so, please email me at wud1@aol.com or go to my site http://wud1.com and leave a message; either way. I mostly want to know if there are any hotels/motels to stay at, and what the best places to go for food and fun are.

I appreciate any input you may have.

thanks
      debi

2 Answers May 12, 2006 at 12:15 PM