change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Living in louisville ky

Louisville Nov 9, 2015 at 11:11 PM

Hi everyone,
      My husband and I are thinking of moving to louisville - we like the look of the old louisville area but we don't really know much about the place.
      Could any residents give us advice on where to live? If the old louisville is safe?
      Also, in terms of race relations, is the area pretty tolerant? forgive me for sounding naive but my husband is middle eastern descent and we are wanting a place that's pretty tolerant.

• Photographing

by dvoegtly Online Now May 2, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Am traveling using a Nikon D70 Digital Camera with both 17-70 Lens, also a 120-300. Since this is Digital and will be procesing in Photoshop Elements 3 might I want to capture the image with any color enhancement filters or just use the RAW image and fix in Post.

Any other ideas in the pocess please advise.

2 Answers Sep 16, 2005 at 11:39 AM
    • Grand Canyon/Yosemite

by FayDavies Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 5:54 AM

we want to travel by car from LA to Grand Canyon, on to Las Vegas and Hoover Dam (briefly) then up to Yosemite. Which would be the best route to take after Las Vegas, ie go up to the north, via Ridgmount, or back via Bakersfield and approach Yosemite from the western side? Not sure of mileage or accessability from the east. Thanks Fay

2 Answers Feb 2, 2005 at 8:57 PM
    • Travel plan

by Youmkwon Online Now Jul 29, 2004 at 1:01 PM

Please suggest an ideal plan for 2nights trip with 2 years old. We're staying at Scenic Wonders lodge.