Yorkeys Knob

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What time to travel to fraser?

Fraser Island Nov 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM

G'day all, I am planning a trip to fraser with my old man and am wondering if it gets to busy and cramped around dec jan. I will be camping on the eastern beach preferably Ngkala Rocks and north??

• Boat trip from Hamilton Island to GBR

Hamilton Island Nov 8, 2015 at 7:33 AM

We are going from Hamilton Island to a pontoon on the great Barrrier Reef and my husband suffers from sea sickness. I believe the pontoon is stabalised but am worried about the boat trip. Has anyone reading this done this trip ? We are going mid-February 2016 and am hoping that the sea will be a millpond.

• yorkeys knob to palm cove

by mheidt Online Now Aug 6, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Our cruise ship tenders into Yorkeys Knob. We have already done the skyrail, daintree, and GBR while staying in Port Douglas on a previous trip to Australia. We were thinking of just spending the day in Palm Cove. Does Sunbus have transportation from Yorkey to Palm cove? If not, would we need a taxi? How is the availability of taxis and cost? Any other idea for the day-- Green Island??

• Ships tenders landing

by 2824 Online Now Oct 2, 2008 at 8:25 AM

I am due to visit Yorkeys Knob on Dawn Princess in November. Does anybody know where the ships tenders land cruise passengers?

I also want to go to the Kuranda Skyrail. Does anyone know how to get there from here the ships tenders land at yorkeys Knob?

5 Answers Oct 5, 2008 at 10:02 PM