York Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Opening days gift shops

by poemriter Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 3:15 PM

When do most of the gift shops in York open? Joan's Beach and Gift especially.

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 3:54 PM
    • looking for a store we visited to contact

by melbalanpher09 Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 5:20 AM

there is a store, next to the taffy shop on the corner of the road to parking and beach and arcade, that is on the corner of that road and road to york animal kingdom. its a two part store from looks. continuing towards animal kingdom. its a very unique store. the owner is an artist who has his beautiful dog at the store with him a lot, and the store is full of very big and beautiful items such as dog statues or figures and fine hand made jewelry and wind chimes etc.. and second half of store or possibly next store up towards the animal kingdom is a clothing store. I believe the store im looking for was across from a news and tobacco shop and a surf shop. it had a name i do not remember, but think it starts with a "P". very beautiful items. I am looking for a ring my Boyfriend and I found in a back corner of this store. if anyone knows the store i am speaking of please contact me with either a name and number or just a name at least, and i can look it up online. Thank you for ur help

• mrpoetryman's Profile Photo

A Place To Stay In York Beach, Maine

by mrpoetryman Online Now Jun 29, 2005 at 11:45 AM

My family and I are planning to take a cacation in York Beach, Maine in August and would like to know a nice place to stay. We have 2 daughters, ages 11 and 15. We are planning to stay about 4 days, and would prefer a place that would have suite type accomodation's with 2 bedrooms. Thank you very much. If you need any more information, please ask.

2 Answers Aug 5, 2006 at 4:33 AM