York Beach Travel Answers

change location
mrpoetryman's Profile Photo

A Place To Stay In York Beach, Maine

by mrpoetryman Online Now Jun 29, 2005 at 11:45 AM

My family and I are planning to take a cacation in York Beach, Maine in August and would like to know a nice place to stay. We have 2 daughters, ages 11 and 15. We are planning to stay about 4 days, and would prefer a place that would have suite type accomodation's with 2 bedrooms. Thank you very much. If you need any more information, please ask.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: A Place To Stay In York Beach, Maine

by N-D-King Online Now Jul 19, 2006 at 8:19 PM

We have stayed at a little 3 story Victorian cottage about a 5 minute walk from Short Sands Beach, on Ocean Avenue Extension.......the road that goes to Nubble Light. It is pretty well jazzed up and has a great tower bedroom, and more on the second floor. It had secure WiFi and that worked great.

Nice kitchen and about 100' from the ocean. I don't remember the agent but the house had a website- www.bayhavenyork.com

Ask if you have more questions. We have gone to York Beach for quite a few years.

N-D

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • KarenandCory's Profile Photo

RE: A Place To Stay In York Beach, Maine

by KarenandCory Online Now Aug 5, 2006 at 4:33 AM

I wish I could offer some advice. I haven't stayed in a York Beach hotel in about 20 years. My family has a house there now. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines