change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Odawara Castle

Odawara Yesterday

I'll be visiting Odawara Castle on Oct 31 (Saturday) on my way from Hakone Yumoto to Shinjuku. I need some clarification please..

1. I know that the castle closes at 5pm. Is this just for the entrance into the castle building or the ground as well? I would like to hang around the castle ground until twilight for an opportunity to take photo of the castle during the 'blue' hour. Wondering if the ground remains opened after 5pm?

2. What time is twilight at the end of October?

3. I plan to ride the Odakyu Romancecar back to Shinjuku. Can I purchase the Romancecar from Hakone Yumoto to Shinjuku but break the journey and jump off for a few hours at Odawara? Or I need to go from Hakone Yumoto by Hakone Tozan Railway to Odawara and board the Romancecar from Odawara to Shinjuku?

4. Any recommendation for dinner option near the Odawara Station?

Tq! Mel

more
    • Hakone Free Pass... to buy or not to buy

Hakone Apr 13, 2015 at 10:51 PM

I am coming to Hakone in an all inclusive bus tour from Tokyo with my family of 4. After that I will be staying at the Gora Onsen Karakara for two nights. Do I still need to purchase a Hakone Free Pass?

more
    • Night bus travel from Hakone to Tokyo

Hakone Apr 28, 2015 at 10:59 AM

hi there, I need some guidance on getting a night bus from Hakone to Tokyo. Any website for further reference?

more
    • Where to stay in Hakone?

Hakone Apr 20, 2015 at 4:43 PM

Hi i will be travelling from Tokyo to Fukui with some friends in November and would be staying overnight in Hakone. Would love to experience the ryokan/onsen with a private option if available. Any recommendations ? Somewhere easy to get to and easy to get back to the train station to continue our journey

more
    • HOTEL NEW YOKO

by Bolobagz Online Now Dec 19, 2011 at 6:06 AM

Hi, I've booked Afew days at hotel New Yokosuka, but my trips been cancelled and was wondering if anyone knows if they give refunds!!!??
      I cant get through on the contacts provided on the website, as I am from AUS.
      Please let me know :)

6 Answers Dec 20, 2011 at 10:19 AM
    • Bar

by alicia_sim Online Now Apr 13, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Is there a bar or club in Yokosuka named "Carnival Princess?" If not, cud u locate for me what this place is in Kanagawa, Japan? I'll appreciate it.