change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Canadiana17's Profile Photo

Tosa Fighting Centre/ Museum

Kochi Jan 14, 2015 at 7:14 AM

My girlfriend and I are travelling to Kochi in September and are looking to learn about the culture of this island, we will be going to the Tosa Fighting Centre, we are wondering if there is anyone we could be put in contact with as we want to bring back a dog or puppy (Tosa Inu)?

Looking to speak with any long time travellers to Kochi and or Residents

Thank you :)

more
    • Black & blue Label Burberry

Okinawa Jan 24, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Where can I find black & blue label Buberry in Okinawa???

more
    • Taxi-to-Oura-Catholic-Church?

Nagasaki Jan 18, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Hi.I-have-a-leg-issue-so-neen-to-know-how-much-a-taxi-will-cost-from-Hotel-Forza-to-Oura-Catholic-Church?

more
    • Taxi tourism

Yamagata Jan 16, 2015 at 10:14 PM

My niece and I are visiting the Yamagata area in Feb and she wants to visit the following temples:
      • Yamadera temple (Risshaku-ji)
      • Churenji temple
      • Dainichibo temple

Is there an easy way to get to them. We are staying at the Notoya. Is there such a thing as taxi tourism in this area?

Many thanks

more
    • 4 nights 5 days in Sapporo

Sapporo Jan 8, 2015 at 5:28 PM

Hi guys, I am going to Sapporo from 31st Jan till the 4th Feb and would like to get ideas on what to do, travelling myself and wants to see more on lifestyle/culture than tourist attractions. Also want to experience Japanses food culture as well.

Cheers

more
    • JR Kyoto to Brighton Hotel by Taxi

Kyoto Jan 24, 2015 at 11:51 PM

Hi, can any one pls let me know how much does it cost by taxi from JR Kyoto station to Kyoto Brighton Hotel ? Also, if I stay in Brighton Hotel (travel partner of my travel agent), does the location of the hotel make local sightseeing very inconvenient given that it is not near the station ? Many thanks in advance.

more
    • Tokyo to Kyoto with Luggage

Tokyo Jan 22, 2015 at 6:12 AM

Hi, I am arriving in Tokyo (Hilton, Shinjuku) in mid March from Dubai and after staying there for 7 days, I intend proceed to Kyoto for 6 days by Shinkansen for an experience. I will have two reasonably large suitcases. I understand the trains don't have much luggage space. In such a case, how do people generally travel between cities with luggage ? Many thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Join me in a tour

Hiroshima Jan 13, 2015 at 10:53 PM

I will be taking a great 1 day tour around Hirosaima on April 11. In order for me to take it needs to be a min of 2 people but I'm traveling alone. I'm looking for somebody else interested in taking the tour with me. A female or a couple that can take the tour in English with me..anybody?

more
    • nikooru_who's Profile Photo

Info needed

Japan Dec 31, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Hey me and my partner want to travel next year and I would love to go back to Japan ( I went to Tokyo along the yamonto line)
      I would love to visit Kyoto & Gion but think it would be great for my partner to see Tokyo.

Best travel options? Prices? Hotels? Would love to stay in a Ryokan
      We would probs go for 2 weeks but nothing planned yet. Advice needed! X

more
    • Tokyo, Japan

Tokyo Jan 20, 2015 at 9:19 AM

plz help me to find out the places for shopping of electronic gadgets in tokyo. thnxs

more
    • Orbital_'s Profile Photo

Fast ferry to Busan?

Fukuoka Jan 11, 2015 at 4:52 AM

Hi there,

My wife and I are travelling to Japan for the first time at the end of July / start of August. We've got 2 1/2 weeks where we're planning to travel most of the central and southern part of Japan (Honshu).

We've got a plan to get to Fukuoka by train, and take the ferry over to Busan in South Korea, staying overnight there and returning the next day.

Could anyone help me with any recent experience of the Beetle fast ferry I've heard about? How easy is it to book and are there any issues visa-wise with departing and re-entering Japan on a tourist visa?

Many thanks,

Ingmar

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Capsule Hotel near Haneda Airport

Tokyo Jan 4, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Looking for a capsule hotel near Haneda Airport.. I saw First cabin option but I want the cabin experience..that one is different.

I will arrive late at night and I want to have a place that either has a shuttle or is easy to arrive via train (I will have the JR pass) if is safe for a woman to travel in the train at night.

I found few of them but they are only Men.. looking for one that accepts Female ...

Thanks.. any extra tips about tokyo/haneda/hotels/airport shuttle/JR lines will be appreciate it.. I can find my way around during the day but I want to be sure everything goes smooth on my arrival at night and have a safe place to sleep...

more
    • Places of interest in Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe

Osaka Jan 23, 2015 at 1:17 AM

Hey, I am planning a trip to Osaka in November and we have 8 full days to spend. I have seen some of the reviews and concluded the following places of interest are:
      (1) Osaka - (a) business commerical city (b) nothing fantastic except Universal Studio © not much attractions
      (2) Kyoto to visit (a) Kinkakuyi Gold Pavilion (b) Heian shrine © Kiyomizudera Temple (d) Nijo-Jocastle (e) Arashiyama Bamboo Forest (f) Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine
      (3) Nara to visit (a) Todai-ji for the Great Buddha and wondering deer.
      (4) Kobe?

- Could someone please tell me what other places of interest to visit beside those stated above and also what to see in Kobe?
      - Can recommend reasonable hotel to stay at easily accessible location?
      - Any reasonable onsen to recommend?
      - How many nights at each places? Ie, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe.

Thank you in advance. :-)

more
    • Meeriah's Profile Photo

Osaka in April 2015

Osaka Jan 7, 2015 at 7:44 PM

It's my first time to travel to Osaka with my daughter, and I have no clue how to begin this 6 day tour.

1. Which area should we get a hotel to check in to? (I already have a reservation at Hotel Shin Imamiya Address: 1-2-20 Haignochaya, Nishinari-ku 557-0004; Area/City/Country: Tennoji/Uehonmachi/Osaka/Japan) Is this a good place and is the area convenient to most parks visited by tourists?

2. We intend to visit Kyoto / Nara, should we stay 1 night in this area too? Or is it convenient to go back to our reserved hotel for the night if we will be visiting Universal Studios the next day?

3. If we stay in that said area (Nishinari-ku) which should we visit first? Universal Studios or Kyoto/Nara?

Your feedback would really help us decide a big bulk of our tour questions :) Thank you in advance!

more
    • 85 minutes in transit from international flight to domestic- Can I make it?

Japan Jan 14, 2015 at 2:07 AM

On my return from vacation in the US to Japan I'm flying United from Dulles IAD to Narita-Tokyo then Fukuoka. The domestic 2nd leg is operated by the codeshare partner ANA wings. I'm a foreign student in Japan holding a Vietnamese passport. I'm worried if 85 minutes in transit at Narita is enough for me to go through customs, luggage recheck, security and stuff before I can board the plane to Fukuoka? Thanks in advance

more
    • annamarisdiga9477's Profile Photo

First time to visit Osaka for 5 days and 4 nights... Itinerary please :-)

Osaka Jan 13, 2015 at 7:10 PM

Hubby & I with our 3 kids will visit Osaka for the first time this coming March 24-28. Can you help us with our itinerary. Where to go...How to go to...What to do... etc... From airport we have booked a hotel near Osaka Castle. How can we squeezed in - making our trip memorable with limited time. Thanks :-)

more