Yoho National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Barkersville Historic Goldrush town

Province of British Columbia Dec 21, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Is it worth putting on a 13 hour return trip and 2 over night stops to see this town. Planning to drive up from Revelstoke and Kamloops then head back to Whistler. Yes the town looks interesting but in all practicality can we justify the mileage and cost - roughly how long will it take to see - possibly compare it to Colonial Williamsburg USA. May be there are interesting places on route to justify this journey. Also thought of visiting Sandon Ghost town - is this like Bodie in the USA

All help greatly appreciated

more
    • Can anyone give me a quick description of Vancouver island?

Vancouver Island Dec 5, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Hi everyone
      Thinking of goin to Vancouver island mid Jan. For two weeks.
      Can anyone give me a quick description of demographics,things to do,boating ect.
      Love fishing,outdoors and the ocean so it seems really nice
      Thank you

more
    • aussirose's Profile Photo

Trout - Fly Fishing around Vancouver

Vancouver Dec 3, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Hey guys. Hubby and I are visiting Vancouver next year 6-11 October. Hubby wants to do some Trout Fly Fishing whilst we are there. I'll probably shop lol. Can anyone please recommend a good company to book through? I'd love to hear first hand stories - links to your pages even better.
      If anyone is interested in a meetup, I'm all ears. I am hoping to meet AnnK and Gerry the_dutchman. Looking at staying on Granville Island so that would probably be the meetup place.
      Cheers,
      Ann.

more
    • seniordream's Profile Photo

What are those places in Vancouver that's nice to visit?

Vancouver Dec 11, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Hello fellows! My grandparents will be having a trip to Vancouver with us (grandchildren), we would like to give them a surprise. Do you know a place in Vancouver that is kind a romantic for a couple? Anything you know will do. I just need your suggestions and advice. Thank you! :)

more
    • Wifi Rental Services

Vancouver Dec 4, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Hi guys,

I'm just new in this forum. Me , my family and friends usually travel from Taiwan to Vancouver for a vacation and to meet some relatives, do you have any suggestion with regards to wifi rental? For our convenience and to be globally connected during the vacation. Please share with me your thoughts. Thank you! :)

more
    • mid october visit

by restenneth Online Now Aug 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM

We are travelling to the Rockies from Scotland in mid October. We have never seen Yoho National Park and hoped to take at least one day trip from Banff to see it, maybe two. I would really love to see Emerald Lake and Takakkaw Falls in particular. Can anyone tell me if they are both accessible in mid october? We arrive on the 13th and only have a week. we aim to stay in Banff then travel to Jasper for a few days too. Any short hikes that are unmissable in Yoho if we are there for a day or two? Any help would be appreciated!

7 Answers Aug 31, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    • Emerald Lodge

by llavery Online Now Jun 15, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Is this a worthwhile place to stay? We will be coming in from Jasper NP
      and will be very tired. Forthe price? Other suggestions?
      Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 16, 2009 at 9:36 AM
    • Climate

by Scottymac Online Now May 13, 2006 at 8:22 AM

Hello, I was wondering about the climate and weather patterns for Yoho National Park, particularly the Kicking Horse River. Also, what other recreational opportunities are there on the water other than rafting canoeing and kyaking. thank you for your time.

Scott MacDonald

1 Answer May 13, 2006 at 12:35 PM
    • Accommodation in Yoho National Park

by Holiday2004 Online Now Jan 11, 2004 at 2:58 AM

Three friends and myself are coming from Australia to see some of beautiful Canada. We are doing the Rocky Mountaineer and will be driving from Jasper to Banff and then finding our way via Golden (we think) etc back to Vancouver from mid to late May 2004. I'm overwhelmed with the range of accommodation. We would prefer the B & B experience rather than the hugh Banff and Jasper Super Motels as we feel we'll learn more about the "not so touristy" or more unknown sights from being with locals or the more rustic lodge feel. There are so many different contradictory reviews and also I must admit horror stories about giant cockroaches, other bugs and things in the rustic cabins it' rather put me off. Any recommendations. Thanks.

4 Answers Sep 6, 2005 at 10:29 AM