Yerevan Travel Answers

change location

finding appartment

by fmohammadi Online Now Jan 12, 2004 at 6:43 AM

how can i find a low price and proper one bed room appartment in armenia(yerevan)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • fastkoala's Profile Photo

Re: finding appartment

by fastkoala Online Now Aug 18, 2004 at 7:00 AM

on sarian street (the kebab street! which are lots of small restaurant) you can find some of these restaurants having rooms. then u can ask them to find u a long time appartment. they're very kindly.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: finding appartment

by DreamWaver Online Now Jan 11, 2006 at 10:50 PM

FYI: a typical appartment with one room, WC and kitchen, in normal condition, will cost around150-300 per month at the central part of the city. The same, but outside the central part, around 80-200, depending on conditions and location.
    Anyway, if you are new to Yerevan, I recommend the central part, of course, since it will be harder to live elsewhere.

There is a newspaper called GIND which is published every Friday, which has lots of appartment rent and sell advertisements, but information there is in Armenian.

• ktyler4972's Profile Photo

Re: finding appartment

by ktyler4972 Online Now May 8, 2007 at 1:32 PM

I have just returned from 15 days in Yerevan, I rented an apartment through this service: www.hyurservice.com
    I have no complants with this company, they took good care of me during my stay.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Yerevan