Yenibosna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kadikoy to Yesilkoy

Istanbul Jun 13, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Hi. I wish to go from Kadikoy to Yesilkoy by ferry. How can I do that and what is the timetable of the ferries. I know that the ferry goes to Bakirkoy iskelesi, but I'm very confused with the timetables and whether they are reliable or not. I would very grateful if you could send me the link of the opened page itself. thanks a mil :)

more
    • Princesesislands

Buyukada Jun 22, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hello
      How is the swiming opportunities on the islands(princes islands ,Turkey).
      Thanks
      Karim

more
    • how to telephone home

Istanbul 18 hours ago

how to telephone home

more
    • Tomb of Sultan Mahmut II, Istanbul

Istanbul Jul 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I saw a footprint in what looked like volcanic rock exposed in a niche and I do not understand what means.

more
    • andri's Profile Photo

Hotel transit closed to Ataturk Airport

Istanbul Jun 20, 2014 at 1:46 AM

Hi,

We will transit in Ataturk Airport for 12 hours next month.
      We saw in the website, that the airport has inside airport hotel. However, the price is expensive.

Does anybody know the hotels closed to Ataturk Airport that not expensive and provide shuttle to the airport?

Thank you,

Andri

more
    • goolmamad's Profile Photo

olivium outlet

Istanbul Jun 29, 2014 at 8:41 PM

hi how we should go to olivium by metro or bus from aksaray or laleli ? is it possible walk from olivium to marmara forum ? thank you farzad

more
    • safe areas

Istanbul Jun 25, 2014 at 11:32 PM

we are hoping to stay in hostel/s during august - which areas are 'safe' and which are to be avoided? thanks

more
    • Istanbul to Cappadocia transfer

Istanbul 20 hours ago

I am thinking of flying first from NewYork to Cappadocia (Nevsehir) before spending a few days in Istanbul.
      When I look at the transfer. The flight arrives Ataturk, terminal I at 5:40 AM and the flight departs Nevsehir at 7:10 AM
      (Turkish Airlines). Is this enought time to switch planes? Do I need to pass thru customs in order to switch planes?

more
    • FS Oldcity Hotel

Istanbul Jul 8, 2014 at 4:13 AM

Hi!

I have booked a room in FS Oldcity hotel, because it had great reviews on booking.com. After a couple of weeks I have checked tripadvisor and other similiar sites, and found terrible ratings from the past. Could someone tell me the currenct sitation about the hotel?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • 5 hours in istanbul

Istanbul Jun 28, 2014 at 10:02 PM

hi
      we land at 17pm, and have transit flight at 00:50am,
      is it enough time to visit the city (which area is better for that tie of evening?)
      tnx

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Visit in November

Istanbul Jul 3, 2014 at 7:05 AM

How is the weather like in mid November? I thought of visiting Istanbul and possibly Cappadocia - how many days ideally is required, is 5 days to cover both sufficient?

more
    • Tinita's Profile Photo

Luggage and transfer time

Istanbul Yesterday

Hi

If buying two individual flights with Pegasus
      One international and one domestic will the luggage
      Still be checked in all the way? I am going to Analya
      But want to stay in Istanbul for a couple of days
      On the way back so I can not buy the ticket as
      One ticket with connecting flight but will have
      To by two separate return tickets. I have
      1 and a half hour for getting on the domestic flight
      And would prefer luggage checked in all the way
      From Barcelona to Analya.

Thanks

Tina

more
    • Karlie85's Profile Photo

Narrowing down where to stay.

Istanbul Jun 15, 2014 at 2:35 PM

My husband and I will be spending seven nights in Istanbul at the beginning of October. We are in our late 20s and have traveled extensively. However, we're having a bit of trouble deciding where to stay in Istanbul.

We know that the two main areas that tourists stay in are Sultanahmet and Taksim.

Sultanahmet - Pros - Close to all of the big sights. We often stay in the old towns when we go to Europe. Potential cons - only full of tourists, more expensive, not sure what it's like at night re: things to do, dining.

Taksim - Pros - Lots of restaurants and things to do, well connected. Cons - Noise, safety? I've looked at a few apartments on Air BNB so far, and it seems like Taksim is a great location, however a few places did mention maybe being located on unwelcoming side streets. Where specifically in Taksim is the best place to stay? I'm also a very light sleeper so I can't stay anywhere that's too loud like above a nightclub or on a main, very busy street. If we're going to be there for a whole week it's very important for me to able to sleep well, especially since we'll be doing so much.

I was also looking into staying in Ortaköy. It seems nice and more residential but still with restaurants, etc. However, we're concerned that it might be inconvenient as far as getting to the sights we're going to want to see.

I'm pretty skilled at finding great accommodations anywhere I go, but Istanbul is so huge that I need a little bit of help narrowing it down!

Thanks in advance.

more