Yelapa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• robbery in the night

by giddyupkat Online Now Nov 9, 2014 at 9:32 AM

This is my third extended stay (months) in Yelapa. I have been robbed twice. Last night my iPad, Kindle, camera, backpack, wallet, suitcase & $ were taken from my casita on the Point. Any suggestions on how I might ever be able to retrieve them??? (Yeah, sure!) Muchas gracias!

3 Answers Nov 10, 2014 at 10:57 AM
    • rkearns's Profile Photo

things to do in yelapa

by rkearns Online Now Aug 10, 2010 at 12:34 PM

so i've been once. walked around the hills of the town. i know about the waterfalls accessible by foot or horseback. anything else you can think of to do there? i'm going there in a week. we have chosen an accommodation but are open to suggestions on others. i will be there for a week. thanks!

• AJ3751's Profile Photo

QUESTIONS ABOUT YELEPA

by AJ3751 Online Now Apr 28, 2010 at 4:55 AM

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OF QUESTIONS WE SHOULD ASK BEFORE BOOKING RESERVATIONS? I AM READING SOME OF THE POSTS AND NEED TO BE SURE TO ASK ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT A "DAVE" THAT ANSWERS QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL..... HAVE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS?

AJ3751

2 Answers Apr 28, 2010 at 10:41 PM
    • AJ3751's Profile Photo

FIRST TRIP

by AJ3751 Online Now Apr 28, 2010 at 4:36 AM

OK WE ARE GOING IN JANUARY SOME TIME.... ANYONE BEEN THERE AND HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS ON FOOD, DRINKING AREAS, THINGS TO DO? THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST TRIP. I CANT WAIT BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR TO DO THIS.

AJ3751

• La Galleria

by judy.graham Online Now Jul 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Is La Galleria still open? We are going in Dec 09 and have fond memories of excellent food.