Yelapa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• from GDL to Uruapan

Guadalajara Apr 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

how much is the bus ticket from GDL to Uruapan Michuacan? How many hours is it?

more
    • Pesos how much to bring for a weeks stay?

Puerto Vallarta Apr 11, 2014 at 9:53 PM

How much money to bring for a weeks stay in PV

more
    • Driving Rental Car

Puerto Vallarta Mar 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

I am traveling to Puerto Vallarta in June, staying at Now Amber, looking to rent a car so I can get back and forth to Marina Vallarta and Vista Vallarta golf courses. First question is, any concerns for crime/violence having gringo with clubs in rental car, looks like Vista is up in the hills a little bit? Second, any major reasons why I wouldn't want a car. Have not driven Mexico before, but I am confident I can figure it out without, pending no crazy suprises. Thanks, Steve

more
    • bus from GDL to mazlatan

Guadalajara Mar 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I maybe flying into GDL if I can not get a flight from DFW to MZT Friday....
      Can anyone tell me how far the bus station is from the GDL airport and approx. how much it will cost to get there, and about how much a ticket costs from Guadalajara to Mazatlan?
      thanks---
      jk

more
    • rkearns's Profile Photo

things to do in yelapa

by rkearns Online Now Aug 10, 2010 at 12:34 PM

so i've been once. walked around the hills of the town. i know about the waterfalls accessible by foot or horseback. anything else you can think of to do there? i'm going there in a week. we have chosen an accommodation but are open to suggestions on others. i will be there for a week. thanks!

• AJ3751's Profile Photo

QUESTIONS ABOUT YELEPA

by AJ3751 Online Now Apr 28, 2010 at 4:55 AM

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OF QUESTIONS WE SHOULD ASK BEFORE BOOKING RESERVATIONS? I AM READING SOME OF THE POSTS AND NEED TO BE SURE TO ASK ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT A "DAVE" THAT ANSWERS QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL..... HAVE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS?

AJ3751

2 Answers Apr 28, 2010 at 10:41 PM
    • AJ3751's Profile Photo

FIRST TRIP

by AJ3751 Online Now Apr 28, 2010 at 4:36 AM

OK WE ARE GOING IN JANUARY SOME TIME.... ANYONE BEEN THERE AND HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS ON FOOD, DRINKING AREAS, THINGS TO DO? THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST TRIP. I CANT WAIT BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR TO DO THIS.

AJ3751

• La Galleria

by judy.graham Online Now Jul 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Is La Galleria still open? We are going in Dec 09 and have fond memories of excellent food.

• miclev21's Profile Photo

Will be there in August...

by miclev21 Online Now Jun 30, 2005 at 10:46 PM

I will be in Yelapa from 13-21 of August. Anyone want to travel and/or meet up in Puerto Vallarta on the 12 or 20th or even in Yelapa?