Yelan'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• getting into Mongolia at Tashanta gate post

Biysk Jun 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM

are there any transport getting into Mongolia from Biysk at the Tashanta gate post

more
    • entry to Mongolia from western border

Abakan Jun 21, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Hi,

I shall be going UB to Krasnoysark , Russia soon. I hope to re-enter from Western Mongolia ( Tsagaanuur-Tashanta ) border and from there make my way to UB.

Appreciate if any one can comment or give information regarding any of the following :

1> Tashanta/Tsagaanuur border entry: Is it possible? What are the operational days and timing

2> Transportation from Krasnoysark ( or nearby cities such as Novosibirsk) to the Tashanta gate entry ( I can travel and stopover from town to town until I reach the border gate )

3> Transportation from Tsagaanuur gate entry to UB. ( I can travel and stopover from provinces to provinces until I arrive UB. )

more
    • 2014 Naadym Festival Program Date?

Tuva Jun 20, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Hello,
      I want to come Tuva Naadym Fest this year from Istanbul, Turkey, but i can't find any program on web. Do you know this year's program date and content?

more
    • if it is possible?

Petrozavodsk Jul 4, 2014 at 1:08 AM

there is bus from petrozavodsk to st.peterpurge and the adress and the time and if possible number ?

more
    • Boat or hydrofoil between Kostroma and Yaroslav

Kostroma Jul 3, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Is still working the boat service between Kostroma and Yaroslav? If it is the case, do you know the timetable in summer time? Thanks.

more
    • Train from St.Petersburg to Pskov

Pskov Jun 25, 2014 at 5:12 AM

Are there Trainconnections from St. Petersburg to Pskov during the day as well?
      Not only a night train.

more
    • Moscow circus

Moscow Jun 19, 2014 at 1:22 PM

We will be in Moscow July 10 - 14 and have heard that the Moscow circus is a great night activity. Thoughts? Our kids are not young, 22, 20 and 16 but I can see them enjoying a good show. Are tickets difficult to get?

more
    • Will Russia's World Cup games be shown in any of St. Petersburg's public squares?

Saint Petersburg Jun 15, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Will Russia's World Cup games be shown in any of St. Petersburg's public squares? If not, can anybody recommend any good bars or pubs that will be showing the games?

more
    • Skillsbus's Profile Photo

Travel to Staraya Ladoga

Saint Petersburg Jul 4, 2014 at 2:29 AM

I will be in Stp in September. Is it possible to travel by bus to Staraya Ladoga and if so where does it depart from and its route number. Alternatively are there good train links ?

more
    • Luggage storage

Tal'tsy Jun 13, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Is there a place to leave luggage at the Museum for a few hours?

more
    • Metro to Finland Station early in the morning

Saint Petersburg Jul 6, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I have a question about St Petersburg public tranportation.
      I'll stay in St Petersburg and then I'll head to Helsinki by train. A good option for me is catch the train at 6.40 a.m at Finland Station. I'll be hosted near from Admiralteyskaya metro station.
      Is the metro working at this time? Is it safe? Will I be able to arrive on time to Finland Station?
      What's the options?
      Thank you!

more
    • Tours to Join

Saint Petersburg Jun 27, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Hello. I am planning to travel to Saint Petersburg for the first time this September. I am traveling by myself and am looking for guided tours to join that go to different sights in the city as well as tours that take day trips to Peterhof or Pushkin. I want to find tours that are already scheduled that I can join. All that I have found so far are tours with companies that would charge a lot just for me with no one else on the tour.

Thanks for any suggestions.

more
    • ash9x9's Profile Photo

Taxi fare from Int'l airport to renaissance hotel st petersburg

Saint Petersburg Jun 10, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Hello - arriving 3rd week June, any idea on the above? tks!

more
    • Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

Catherine Palace

Saint Petersburg Jun 25, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Hi, I'm planning to visit Saint Petersbug on August. Catherine Palace is on my to do list. Which is the easiest way to reach it from Saint Petersburg downtown (my hotel is very close to Hermitage Museum)? Do you suggest to visit also Alexander Palace? Which are the park pavilions I can't miss?

Many thanks for your suggestions.

more
    • American traveling to Moscow & St. Petersburg Safe?

Moscow Jun 13, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Will it be safe for American to travel to Moscow & St. Petersburg today, like talking about next month?

more
    • Colombo to Moscow. Visa needed?

Russia Jun 14, 2014 at 4:18 AM

I am not a Russian national. I would like to travel from Colombo through Moscow to Europe.
      I do not intend to go out of the airport.
      Have you travelled along this route?
      Does Srilankan Airlines ask for a transit visa?

more
    • AbhisekD's Profile Photo

is racism there against indians in st.petersburg

Saint Petersburg Jul 5, 2014 at 8:26 AM

i am an indian and i am joining St. Petersburg State Medical Academy so i would be very grateful if someone would tell me about the attitude and feelings of the locals towards us as i have read some unpleasant experiences from the internet about people with coloured skins

more
    • Business visa to Russia

Russia Jun 20, 2014 at 10:22 AM

A person needs to get a busines visa to Russia for 3 months. But he is retired and is not going to work. On visa sites they advise to name in a form as his place of employment the most well-known organization in his country. Is it legal?

more