Ybor City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• puerto rician festival

by john121 Online Now Apr 20, 2009 at 7:34 AM

Does anybody have a contact number or e-mail for the festival this weekend? I am a vendor and would like to know if they use some vendor booths. E-mail me at BigUnitFL@AOL.com.
      Thank you

• renting a car

by shill32 Online Now Jan 20, 2009 at 7:15 AM

I will be going on a cruise and finding it hard to rent a car in the area of the port for a week stay in tampa after I come back. Does any one know of rentals in the area. I really dont want to pay to go back to the airport to rent. Thanks for your help!

1 Answer Jan 20, 2009 at 10:34 AM
    • masquerade

by dedwards0217 Online Now May 15, 2007 at 6:40 PM

How old do you have to be to go to Masquerade?

1 Answer May 17, 2007 at 11:43 AM
    • New Years / Bowl Game

by Tizzytom Online Now Dec 26, 2005 at 11:26 PM

I'm going down to Tampa to go to the Outback bowl and I was wondering if anybody knows of a great place for college kids to spend New Years in that area !?? I heard YBOR City is the place to go, but I'm clueless to what kind of bars they have and or what is the hot spot. If you could let me know that would be great!

Thanks again,

Tom

3 Answers Jan 2, 2006 at 4:48 PM
    • sarahjayn's Profile Photo

Place to live in Ybor

by sarahjayn Online Now Jun 29, 2005 at 2:04 PM

I am looking for a place to live in Ybor that is not a blood-sucking condo. Currently I live in "The Quarter" (formerly Camden). My lease is up at the end of January - which sucks. If you know of any place renting / selling not too expensive or if you need a roommate, lemme know. I don't wanna go!
      Or, if you can think of any places in West / Central / not North or (shudder) South Tampa you think are nice and smart to buy in / rent in . . . I could use the help.

2 Answers Oct 11, 2006 at 6:12 AM