Yaroslavl'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TRAVEL FROM VLADIVOSTOK TO SIKHOTE ALIN NATURE RESERVE

Vladivostok Apr 22, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Hello can anyone please recommend the best way to get to Sikhote Alin Reserve if flying into Vladivostok? is there a local company offering a driving service or a train available?

Many thanks!

more
    • jayacqua's Profile Photo

Travel concerns given current events

Moscow Apr 11, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Hi,
      I have a layover in Moscow between NYC and Prague, and I heard that the airport is not exchanging US currency. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

more
    • About hotels

Respublika Kareliya Mar 31, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Is there any hotels or accommodation in KEM or LOUKHI ? Please tell me

more
    • Rent a car and driver

Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Mar 28, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Can you rent a car and driver in Yuzhno Salinsk that will pick you up and drop you back to the cruise ship terminal in Korsakov? If so any idea how much per hour or for 4 -5 hours? Thankyou.

more
    • english speaking 1.5 day world war 2 tour

Volgograd Mar 25, 2014 at 2:31 PM

we are 2 couples coming at the beginning of July , could we get offers for a 1.5 guided tour based on world war 2 events ?

more
    • Travel by car

Russia Apr 5, 2014 at 1:10 PM

I'm planing on going to Russia this may, and i need few informations. Traveling by my own car, i'm wondering how much do taxes on the border cost (i'm staying for about 3,4 days)? Is it cheaper if i come through belarus then baltic countries?

more
    • russian visa from u.k

Moscow Apr 3, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Hi all,
      i need an visa company in the uk who would also supply me with invitation letters,i spoke to someone at such a company last year,but having recently just moved i can`t find anything,i`ve looked on line and phoned a few,but with no luck, any help would be much appreciated, i1ve booked flights and accomodation for june 1st.
      regards gargoylesrus

more
    • Address in Smolensk

Smolensk Apr 2, 2014 at 5:21 AM

Hello,

I am trying to verify an address can somebody help me. My email is redbells91360@gmail.com

LIDER 2 Garden Street Smolensk , 25a (square Zhelyabov )

Thank you,

Nicholas

more
    • Welcome to Republic of Mari El !!!

Respublika Mariy-El Apr 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM

The Republic of Mari El is included in Privolzhsky Federal District and is situated in the centre part of the Russian Federation. Its territory is 23.4 thousand square Km, the population is 698.3 thousand people.
      It borders on the Nizhny Novgorod Oblast in the west, on the Kirov Oblast in the north-east, on the Tatarstan Republic and the Chuvash Republic in the south.
      The population of the Republic of Mari El consists of Mari people – 43%, Russian people – 47,5%, Tatars people – 5,9%. Over 50 nationalities are living on the territory of Republic. The official languages are Russian and Mari.
      The Republic of Mari El means “Mari country» translated from Mari language. It is a wonderful land with beautiful nature, riches lakes and forests. There are over 600 pure and deep lakes in the Republic where most of them are karstic origin, about 476 rivers having total extension over 7 thousand kilometers.
      About 50 percent of the territory of the Republic is covered with forests. For century, the forest was place of habitation, source of food and sacred temple for Mari pagans. Today, the Mari people is one of a few peoples of Europe, preserving the paganism practically in permanent form as an official national religion. There are about 520 pagan sacred groves in the Republic of Mari El.
      Modern the Republic of Mari El is dynamically developing territory on which contemporary architecture adjoins with numerous historical and cultural sites.
      The most popularity gained a capital city of the Republic of Mari El – Yoshkar-Ola (from translated Mari language means “Red city», beautiful city) with its excellent architectural ensembles - Tsarevokokshaisk Kremlin, Patriarch's Square, area of the first tsarevokokshaisk leader/voevode Obolensky-Nogotkova, where there is an unique musical clock with icon of the Mother of God « Troeruchitsi» installed above the arch in the tower, magnificent palaces of sports.
      Today the capital city of the Republic is modern comfortable city having its unique colour and individuality. The city is actively develop, embellish new parks and squares, areas and boulevards. In renewal city combine local colour, tradition of chief town of a uyezd and old European design. Also, Yoshkar-Ola attracts its compact structure and all sights are located walking distance from each other.
      The Republic of Mari El is original, charming and always attractive for lovers of travel and active sport.
      The Republic of Mari El is region with which met once, difficult to leave.

more
    • Americans in Moscow

Moscow Apr 8, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Hi all,

I am planning to travel to Moscow this summer but due to the current situation is it safe for Americans to travel to Moscow? So far people have warned me that it is not safe for Americans to travel to Moscow at this time, is this true?

more
    • MirkaKripac's Profile Photo

Russian Visa Support Documents - Tourist Voucher, Invitation

Russia Apr 16, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Hi,

Please do you have an advice how to get the Russian visa support documents?
      We would like to travel on our own, staying in apartments booked through airbnb.com.
      Do you know some reliable companies providing this service?

Best,
      Mirka

more
    • Worried about visit to St. Petersburg in May

Saint Petersburg Mar 26, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Going to St. Petersburg in May (2014). We are Canadian, in our 60's and going on our own for 5 days. Already have our VISA. Coming in from Helsinki on train. Frankly we are very concerned about what we might face when we get there given all that is happening ..... Should we be worried? Our consulate website basically says nothing except that they have limited services now. (They closed the St. Petersburg branch)
      Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • johngayton's Profile Photo

Buying Train Tickets Online

Russia Apr 20, 2014 at 8:08 AM

I'm trying to buy a St Petersburg to Moscow train ticket using rdz.ru The site takes me through the reservation and the payment with no problems (I've created a log-in profile) but after I've completed the payment bit, including the security verification, it declines the transaction.

I'm in the UK, using a Visa debit card.

Has anyone else here had similar problems?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

more
    • KristinaM10's Profile Photo

how to write invitation letter/ visa support for a private visa to a guest

by KristinaM10 Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Hello,
      I would like to know how to write a visa support letter for entry into russia for a uk citizen. Where in yaroslavl can one fill this form to invite a visitor to yaroslavl from the UK?

9 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    • Accomodation in Govrilov Yam

by ganglwad Online Now Apr 21, 2007 at 1:35 AM

I am planning to visit Govrilov-Yam and stay there for one month. Can you please suggest some hotel / other accomodation in this town or in nearby city from where I can travel daily for work to Govrilov - Yam. Thanks

3 Answers Apr 23, 2007 at 3:50 AM
    • Trains from Moscow to Yaroslavl

by plasticplanet Online Now Sep 27, 2005 at 7:27 AM

Im traveling to Yaroslavl for the first time, well first time in Russia, a bit scared, however, not knowing the local language, i want to know the easiest way to get from Moscow to Yaroslavl.

3 Answers Sep 27, 2005 at 10:22 PM
    • train links to Yaroslavl

by nigeljrr Online Now Feb 24, 2005 at 1:49 PM

I am travelling to yaroslavl in may from england and would like to first visit st petersburg then yaroslavl then moscow. how can i find details of the train services between the three cities?

2 Answers Feb 25, 2005 at 2:57 AM
    • bugulma's Profile Photo

Weekend trip

by bugulma Online Now Jul 9, 2004 at 6:21 AM

Hello. I wonder whether somebody has an experience with weekend trip to Yaroslavl'. Most of all I'm interesting in possibilities of accomodation.

• mprevot's Profile Photo

BOAT TRIP: when starts summer season?

by mprevot Online Now Mar 12, 2004 at 5:00 AM

i plan on taking a boat from yaroslavl to kazan. in my guide book it says, that you can catch long-distance boats in the summer season, which lasts from early june to early october. but i'll be there beginning of may, which doesn't to seem to make part of the summer season. does anybody know, if there are boats running already in may too? it doesn't have to be necessairely a long-distance boat, i'm also fine with several short-distance boats. i just need to end up kazan.

1 Answer Mar 13, 2004 at 10:38 AM