Yaounde

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Education And Living.

by FemaleBoss2013 Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Hi I'm a white, British girl and i just wanted to ask... What education is there in Yaounde, Cameroon for 16 or 17 year olds? Would i have to pay for education there? And would i need a visa to live in Cameroon? Any advice or answers... ThankYou.

3 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • ATM Mastercard

by themask Online Now Jul 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I having a problem in getting an ATM card for Mastercard/Cirrus network. Does anyone knows, where I can find one?

Thanks,
      Joseph

14 Answers Jul 22, 2012 at 6:14 AM
    • Renting room (urgent)

by inge007 Online Now Mar 12, 2009 at 11:53 PM

I'm in urgent lookout for a room to rent in Yaounde, only must is to live together with other people, to eat with in the night and have some new contacts (maybe also to travel around a bit with). Preferably living with western people.
      Room from now until july 2009

2 Answers Jun 15, 2009 at 12:00 AM
    • rent

by belief Online Now Nov 27, 2005 at 7:36 PM

I will need to get from Doula to Yaounde next week. I will like to rent car to drive from Doula to Yaounde, and how long will it take to drive?

• africateach's Profile Photo

Night life and a small excursion?

by africateach Online Now Sep 23, 2005 at 2:09 AM

Hello,

I will be attending a conference for a few days in Yaounde. Can someone tell me about the nightlife around the Mercur hotel? Bars and hang outs? Good food places that are not too expensive?

Also, I will have about a day in which I will be able to take an excursion. Any advice on where and how?

Thanks a lot!

Shawn

• Some travel agencies in Cameroon?

by Foxeshunter Online Now Nov 12, 2004 at 12:38 PM

Hello, I'm Fox from Italy. I will reach Cameroon and I'd like to contact by email some travel agencies in Cameroon. Do you know some emails, please? Reply to my email, please: foxeshunter@katamail.com thanks Fox