Yangshuo Travel Answers

change location

Easiest way to travel to Yangshuo from Guilin and best place to stay in Yangshuo

by timba Online Now Feb 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Going to spend a night in Guilin but want to travel to Yangshuo for a couple nights. Any suggestions on the best,easiest, not crazy expensive way to get to Yangshuo?
Also, my wife and I want to try and find a really nice place to stay while there. We're willing to pay for a nice place but also would like it to be convienant to get around.

Thanks again to all for your help. I love this site!

Cheers!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Easiest way to travel to Yangshuo from Guilin and best place to stay in Yangshuo

by dwigjon Online Now Feb 29, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Stay at Li River Retreat and you will not be disappointed. Alf the owner will help you transfer from Guillin to Yangshuo. Our stay at the Retreat was the highlight of our trip. You can travel fron Guilin to Yangshuo by bus, taxi, or river boat.We went by bus. It was comfortable and very inexpensive.Not much to do in Guillin. Don't miss the light show.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • chinamonty's Profile Photo

Re: Easiest way to travel to Yangshuo from Guilin and best place to stay in Yangshuo

by chinamonty Online Now Feb 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM

When I visited Yangshou there were these little electric taxis that went from the hotels to West street so getting around was quite easy.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines