Yangshuo Travel Answers

change location

MCI college

by LD24 Online Now Jan 27, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Does anyone know of the MCI college in yangshuo? I have been sent a contract to work there in September for 6 months but I'm not sure if it's legit. Any info you can give me would be great! if not do you know if it is easy to find jobs in yangshuo or Guilin and if I wanted to stay there for six months how much money would I have to save before leaving the UK?

Thanx

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • goodfish's Profile Photo

Re: MCI college

by goodfish Online Now Jan 27, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I would contact your alma mater or other reputable university near where you live and ask for information.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • goodfish's Profile Photo

by goodfish Online Now Jan 27, 2012 at 6:07 AM

On the chance that you're an ESL instructor, you might want to join some boards out there with other teachers also looking at/employed in jobs abroad. Here's one that I saw:

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/

There are probably others out there. It's probably best to make some direct contact with people in the field via these type of forums as well as a local university.

• melosh's Profile Photo

by melosh Online Now Jan 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Be careful. My son once received an offer purportedly from a government school (not in China.). He kept insisting that they give him the address and contact numbers for someone who had worked there. Finally they sent him a school address but when he checked it out, there was not even a school at that location.

Good luck,

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines