change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• brendazart's Profile Photo

Yangshou to Longshen rice terraces

by brendazart Online Now Nov 13, 2008 at 8:21 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Li-An Lodge in Longsheng? I understand it is an hour's hike to get there. Will it be a difficult hike, and will it be muddy in late February or early March with a lot of rain? Is that the only way to see the various ethnic villages? Anything you can tell me would be GREAT! Thanks.

1 Answer Nov 14, 2008 at 2:11 AM
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

cycle guide

by soundchaseruk Online Now Sep 4, 2007 at 11:49 AM

Does it cost much for a guide ?

3 Answers Sep 10, 2007 at 1:53 AM
    • Getting to Yangshou from Guilin

by jingjingna Online Now Nov 1, 2006 at 4:25 AM

Hi all,

I am planning my first trip to Guilin and Yangshou this Xmas. I plan on spending two nights at at The Osmanthus in Guilin (any comments on this hotel, good/bad?) and then plan to either travel by local bus or taxi to Yangshou. The plan is to spend two nights in Yangshou and then return back to Guilin for my final night's stay.

8 Answers Nov 3, 2006 at 9:25 PM
    • connection to guilin airport

by mub2002 Online Now Dec 18, 2005 at 11:36 PM

I will arrive at Guilin airport at a late hour. Possibly around 10pm. Is there a direct connection with Yangshou that runs this late?

• Transportation from Yangshou to Guangzhou

by JanAnn Online Now Oct 6, 2005 at 5:52 PM

Is there a bus that makes the trip? How long does it take? Whats the price? Where is the bus station? Any and all information would be deeply appreciated.

1 Answer Oct 7, 2005 at 12:39 AM
    • getting to Yangshou

by saoirse2002 Online Now Oct 15, 2004 at 12:31 PM

Hi! I am planning to travel to Yangshou from Hong Kong or Macau in mid November. Could someone please advice me on the best way to get there? Is it better to go from HK? How long does it take? And how cold would it be in Yangshou? thanks in advance,

1 Answer Oct 15, 2004 at 12:37 PM