Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Yanbu` al Bahr

• aquil's Profile Photo

ADVISE ON HOTEL STAY AND SNORKELING IN YANBU

by aquil Online Now Jul 9, 2014 at 5:44 AM

hI, i WILL BE COMING TO YANBU WITH WIFE AND 2 BOYS. WE PLAN TO GO SNORKELING AND BOAT RIDE. SHOULD WE STAY AT RADISSON BLU OR AT ARAC RESORT?
      OR....IS THERE A BETTER CHOICE (OF COURSE NOT EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE!!)

• shopping in yanbu

by pklebais1 Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 2:47 AM

do you have a list of shopping centres in yanbu ?

• aquil's Profile Photo

ARAC Resort

by aquil Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 3:27 AM

I have booked the hotel for 450 SR, is it worth it?
      How much would snokerling and jet ski cost?

• T.A.Lawrence

by coperion Online Now May 25, 2007 at 2:04 AM

Is there a place in Yanbu where T.A. Lawrence is being remembered, like a museum, or marking on the house he lived or similar.

3 Answers May 15, 2011 at 3:17 AM
    • Gyms and libraries in Yanbu

by Junaid4968 Online Now Dec 27, 2006 at 8:40 AM

Hi all,

I would like some information about Yanbu. I'll be moving to Yanbu in about a week and a half's time from London, UK, and I would appreciate some info on services and amenities. My two major obsessions (in order of importance) are the gym and books. So can anyone provide some info on gyms and libraries (with a good stock of English books) in Yanbu.

Any other general info/advice you provide about Yanbu would be very much appreciated. I've never been to Saudi Arabia before.

Thanks in advanced,
      Junaid.

• aid in yanbu

by nadiapieri Online Now Oct 16, 2006 at 1:43 AM

My husband and me, we are panning to spend the 3 days efter Aid in Yanbu to enjoy of the seaside, fishing and diving. Do you know any resort where we can rent a chalet on the seaside with a reasonnable price, around 500sr for 1 night?
      Nadouchka

• sasasaudi's Profile Photo

Cost of living

by sasasaudi Online Now Jun 11, 2006 at 2:46 AM

Hello - Good day to u all
      I will be moving into Yanbu by aug/sept 06.
      Could some one brief me about the prevailing Rentals for a 1 room Kitchen apartment, flat or something on teh similar lines.

• expat123's Profile Photo

any info

by expat123 Online Now May 13, 2006 at 8:29 AM

As my father has just stated work out in yanbu and he's living in ararbian homes, my mum and i are planning to visit him. I was wondering how safe it was for two westen women to travel to Jeddah alone and what dangers we will be in while stayin at Arabian homes complex. Is there a beach near by? has the complex many things to do during the day for the family? Any info will great thanks

10 Answers Sep 23, 2007 at 1:49 PM
    • Whats in store

by dolmat Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 2:18 PM

Moving in with family to Yanbu this August. Need the following advise from fellow Yanbu members:

1. Whats the price range of cars/automobile?
      2. Range of car rental rates.
      3. Any expat community groups available in Yanbu ?

• Life in Yanbu?

by PaulMalcolm Online Now Apr 13, 2005 at 12:13 AM

I am starting employment over there in Yanbu next month.
      I will be staying at the Arabian Homes Compound in Yanbu. Has anyone ever stayed there? Or know anyone who has? Any info on cost of living, entertainment (any cinemas?, good restaurants?, etc)

6 Answers Jul 28, 2005 at 10:05 PM
    • Bridge Player

by mjrv Online Now Oct 17, 2004 at 8:11 AM

Hi Anyone interested in playing Contract Bridge in Yanbu area?

1 Answer Apr 28, 2005 at 4:34 PM
    • Life in Yanbu

by mjrv Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 12:23 PM

Hi, From some of the forum notes we can see that life in Saudi Arabia is quite normal for westerners. But what about Asians (Indians particularly) outside the Islamic community? Do they suffer from work-sleep-work syndrome, or they have hopes of recreation and entertainment ?

6 Answers Mar 5, 2008 at 6:03 AM
    • Jobs

by rashidsl Online Now Nov 14, 2003 at 6:31 AM

Asalamalaikum. I'm a 22 year old muslim woman. I was born and reared in the UK and so alhamdollilah English is my first language. My ethnic background is Pakistani. At the moment I'm in my final year of a BSc in Human Biology in the UK. I don't speak, write or read and understand any Arabic. My fiancee whom is an Egyptian works in Yanbu as a Pharmacist and inshAllah next year I will be living in Yanbu as his wife. Has anybody got any contact details or email addresses of any schools in Yanbu or know of any teaching opportunities? jazakallakhair.

• accommodation in Yanbu

by stefi.o Online Now Jul 6, 2003 at 7:42 AM

along with my husband, we are destinated to Yanbu for his job. May anybody provide us with some info related to compounds there? Thanks. Stefania

1 Answer Jul 6, 2003 at 8:17 AM